Come chat with us on paltalk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Michael's birthday- An online fan party!!!! (PARTY ALL DAY TODAY!! JOIN US!! Details inside!)

CassP I just downloaded paltalk. Can u invite me please?

Re: Michael's birthday- An online fan party!!!! (PARTY ALL DAY TODAY!! JOIN US!! Details inside!)

I am so sad this doesn't work :(

I am home , sick and I can't even chat with you guys :( :( :(

Does somebody have msn messenger, that can explain me through there somehow,step by step? :(

Who is this Claudia Person lol is it her singing just now?

how is it i cannot get any sounds at paltalk i m there now

I am so sad this doesn't work :(

I am home , sick and I can't even chat with you guys :( :( :(

Does somebody have msn messenger, that can explain me through there somehow,step by step? :(

ANYONE???!! :timer: I really hope we can get it to work for you...I really don'T know what else you coudl try....

Who is this Claudia Person lol is it her singing just now?

She's just some lady who landed into the chatroom. I guess not really an MJ fan but now she is singing all these MJ songs anyways! :kickass: And we got her to sing Happy BIrthday to Michael!!! :kickass:

how is it i cannot get any sounds at paltalk i m there now

For sounds...Go to Audio Set Up....Click on the "Play sound" button to adjust the sound, pull the bar next to it all the way to the far right. Also go to "Output Mixer Settings"...pull all bars up. Same thing on "Input Mixer Settings". I hope that works. At least that's what I did. :lol: I mean, I am a blonde and I could figure it out so you guys should be able to handle it too! :hysterical:

The song we dedicated to MJ during this hour was Stevie Wonder's "I Just Called To Say I Love You" and James Brown's "Get Up Offa That Thing". More to come though. :)

And J5Master is doing MAD FUNNY IMPRESSIONS!!!!! :hysterical::hysterical: SOOOOOOO FUNNY!!! :hysterical::hysterical: You all need to hear her!! So GET IN!!! :kickass:

COME ON IN EVERYONE!!! :)

Last edited:

What time is the party at?!! Is it on all day basically? :D

I cant hear anything there..you guys must be having a blast. I don't have a mic..sooo. Have fun!!:clap:

have fun everyone!!! I'm treating my family, cousins, even people from the streets to pizzas, chips, chocolates!!!!! Happy birthday michael!!! May you be blessed forever and have a beautiful, glorious, truly brilliant, successful and blessed life :))!!! God bless you forever!!!

What time is the party at?!! Is it on all day basically? :D

Yeah, goes on all day. :) So you can come in later too. We're just getting "warmed up". :lol:

I cant hear anything there..you guys must be having a blast. I don't have a mic..sooo. Have fun!!:clap:

Hmm...that's weird. :scratch: And you only need a microphone if you wanna sing or play songs yourself. But you should be able to LISTEN to others talk/sing/etc regardless...

have fun everyone!!! I'm treating my family, cousins, even people from the streets to pizzas, chips, chocolates!!!!! Happy birthday michael!!! May you be blessed forever and have a beautiful, glorious, truly brilliant, successful and blessed life :))!!! God bless you forever!!!

Thanks!! And you guys have fun too!! :)

Summer , how do i hear you guys though?i hear nothing at all. I have speakers and everything, just not a mic.??

What a biased program. I live somewhere out of this world, so I have to PAY to enter!

There is a basic version too that is free. I have that one. You don't get all the fine stuff but it works just fine anyhow.

Just had some fans telling their MJ stories in the mic and some where singing. :)

Come on in!! :)

Can I come in? How do I find you guys?

I have basic version as well but no use :(

Can someone help me , step by step? I'd REALLY appreciate it!

Everyone is invited. :) If you can't get in by clicking on the link in the first post, add me to your Paltalk list and then send me a private message and I'll invite you in. :)

Last edited:

I was just in the room but nobody responded to what I was saying :s
So I don't know what that was,maybe I was using it wrong?
I could see all you guys talking though...

me too^^^^^^^^^^^ :( oh well. we shoulda just chatted here :(
But I hope you guys have fun!

^^^ Come come come! it's fun.

I was just in the room but nobody responded to what I was saying :s
So I don't know what that was,maybe I was using it wrong?
I could see all you guys talking though...

Aaaw...can you come back? :)

me too^^^^^^^^^^^ :( oh well. we shoulda just chatted here :(
But I hope you guys have fun!

Come back! :) And if you guys have difficulties let me know! :)

^^^ Come come come! it's fun.

Yeah, we're having fun!!! :)

Gisselle just sang Happy Birthday to Michael...and we dedicated more James Brown for MJ and Frank Sinatra's Moonriver, etc. :clapping:

COME ON IN EVERYBODY!

Im there too now :punk: lol

Thanks Lovely One! :)

We're listening to MJ's Steve Harvey interview! Yay! :) We played Lionel Richie's "Closest Thing To Heaven " for MJ. And several songs from the Supremes. :)

We're just getting started...so ...come on in! :)

MichaelLeftTheOvenOn did cool MJ and Macy Gray, etc. impersonations! :) And J5Master's doing Britney impersonations. :lol:

Last edited:

We had "fan interviews" a while ago where we interviewed some fans (fans asked fellow fans questions...the one who was talking in the mic answered)....an we just listened to the BBC MJ Debate together in the chat! :)

The party is still on...so come on in! :)

I tried going in the chatroom, it's not letting me in. :mello: It just refreshes to page. :(

I tried going in the chatroom, it's not letting me in. :mello: It just refreshes to page. :(

Add me and PM me...I'll invite you. And sorry guys if I am a bit "slow"...:lol: Been in the chat hosting for around 13 hours by now...about to pass out. :lol: But I'll stick around, don't worry. :lol: And if not, someone will be ther to help out if you need help. :)

Last edited:

I might come in

though knowing my luck I'll enter and everyone will leave

I'm upgrading paltalk now :)

I might come in

though knowing my luck I'll enter and everyone will leave

I'm upgrading paltalk now :)

Yeeah come in!! An dno...no one will leave...(unless Beautiful Immunity blinks....:lol: :lol: Sorry...just a joke....:lol: )

get in here!!

we've got the music going!! ^_^

i got booted off the chat :eek:

Back