Dame Elizabeth Taylor passes away at 79 / Elizabeth Taylor Laid to Rest at Forest Lawn

Re: Liz Taylor Has Died

RIP, dame Eliabeth Taylor !

tumblr_lij0e3spPt1qgnnm0o1_500.jpg

Reading all the responses to Elizabeth's passing makes me realize how lost we all are. We just lost the one person who fully understood Michael and possibly the ONLY person in Hollywood who truly cared about him.....and it devastates us because we understand their relationship, and with Elizabeth still being with us we felt that a little bit of Michael's innocence, his caring, his heart was still here.

I didn't realize how much I would be hurt by this passing. I always loved and admired Elizabeth's beauty, always wished I could have some of that. Like Marilyn Monroe, she had that sparkle, that magic. You HAD to look when she was on tv. I will miss her.

No words needed... :(
tumblr_lh9i22V2bU1qagcyro1_500.gif

First comments from stars and Jacksons on Elizabeth Taylor’s death

Jackie Jackson
“Rest in peace Elizabeth thank you for all the wonderful memories I know you’ve only left the physical world and that you live on forever ~ J”

La Toya Jackson
“Today we lost another legend, Elizabeth Taylor. She was an amazing actress! She will be missed greatly! My heart goes out to her family. Liz Taylor was an incredible friend to my brother at his side through some of his most difficult times…”

TJ Jackson
“RIP, Elizabeth, I’ll never forget the love and support you gave my Uncle and our family. Your heart was gold. God Bless you and your family.”

Karen Faye
“She was such a beautiful light in this world…especially in Michael’s world. I will never forget how much she made him laugh. They were such a joy to be around. Elizabeth was a person Michael could always rely on for support, honesty and being annoyed by her little white dog.”

Jane Fonda
“I knew elizabeth Taylor and I can tell you she was kind, brave, generous and loyal. I am sad.”

Elton John
“We have just lost a Hollywood giant. More importantly, we have lost an incredible human being.”

Liza Minnelli
“She was always,always there for me.I’ll miss her for the rest of my life,but I was so lucky to have known her.”

Whoopi Goldberg
“She had a sense of humor that was so bawdy, even I was saying, ‘really? That came out of your mouth?’ She was just a magnificent woman. She was a great broad and a good friend.”

Steve Martin
“I met Elizabeth Taylor several times. She was witty and self-deprecating, which I found surprising and delightful. She loved to laugh.”

Sharon Stone
“She was an illuminator. She put human faces on issues…the world is becoming as she envisioned it: freer”

Larry King
“Elizabeth Taylor was a great friend, a great star and one gutsy woman. She was so special. You won’t see the likes of her again…”

Kirstie Alley
“Elizabeth…thank u for the lessons u taught me about life..suffering and Joy….you are the BRIGHTEST STAR in the universe..Eternal love”
http://www.legendarymichaeljackson.nl/?p=4590

May she RIP & may God bless her family & friends.:angel:

This is sad. When my friend told me I immediately thought of Michael. I know that she is with him now and hope they have the peace they deserve.

Reading all the responses to Elizabeth's passing makes me realize how lost we all are. We just lost the one person who fully understood Michael and possibly the ONLY person in Hollywood who truly cared about him.....and it devastates us because we understand their relationship, and with Elizabeth still being with us we felt that a little bit of Michael's innocence, his caring, his heart was still here.

I didn't realize how much I would be hurt by this passing. I always loved and admired Elizabeth's beauty, always wished I could have some of that. Like Marilyn Monroe, she had that sparkle, that magic. You HAD to look when she was on tv. I will miss her.

What you said about how lost we all are and the relation to Michael is so true.

I didn't realize how much this would affect me as well. When I heard the news I cried.
It's kind of crazy because she has been having health issues for quite some time now but it still came as a shock.
I was reading her life story just a couple of months a go and she became quite an inspiration to me on top of the admiration I already had for her loyalty that she has shown not only to Michael but others in the past as well.
Truly a one of a kind,beautifull woman.

I can't imagine how Michael would have reacted if he was still around.

^The end of this one where Elizabeth speaks is beautiful :cry:

Exactly. The only person who NEVER BETRAYED Mike is not here anymore and it's hurt a lot.

She was his family, more than all the Jacksons morons.

You are absolutely right Suzie. We've lost a little bit of Michael Jackson again :(

R.I.P. my lovely Elizabeth,you're with Michael and God now,that's where they want you to be...

=(

The one person that truly understood and defended Michael has now gone. Last year when the mudslinging from the defense began Liz was the only one of Michael's 'friends' to come out and say something to defend Michael against the very people that sold him out ie people like Klein. With Liz gone who's now going to speak up against those selling books about Michael. Us, the fans, have always loved Liz for what she has done for Michael and her being here felt like we still had something of Michael left. And Suzanne is completely right here, we're all just lost at the moment. At the moment I feel like a lost sheep desperatly looking for its shepherd for guidance.

Im so sad, this woman was so significant to me, and she was there, always with Michael, i know they are together now

The one person that truly understood and defended Michael has now gone. Last year when the mudslinging from the defense began Liz was the only one of Michael's 'friends' to come out and say something to defend Michael against the very people that sold him out ie people like Klein. With Liz gone who's now going to speak up against those selling books about Michael. Us, the fans, have always loved Liz for what she has done for Michael and her being here felt like we still had something of Michael left. And Suzanne is completely right here, we're all just lost at the moment. At the moment I feel like a lost sheep desperatly looking for its shepherd for guidance.
:hug:....it is very difficult...:sad:

I watched CNN and they had a story about her life and it was so tabloidish, I could not believe what I was hearing. I thought they would show at least some respect... Michael was mentioned as well. They said "she publicly befriended Michael Jackson, they appeared at red carpets together several times, and she even called him wonderful. But that was before his molestation trial". They made it sound as if she abandoned him. I am so pissed right now. F-kers.
Believe it or not..alot of the people in the media hated the fact that Elizabeth and Michael were close friends and remained close throughout Michael's scandals and such. They wanted SO BAD for her to jump ship and abandon Michael like alot of Hollywood's 'elite' did when Michael was considered 'damaged goods'. There were people close to her that wanted her to end her friendship with Michael because they felt she would be 'tainted' by her friendship with him because of the accusations and bad publicity; but she still remained his friend.

I remember when the 2nd allegations came out and media were trying to get her reaction to it and she said (I'm paraphrasing) she refused to talk to the media about it and refused to talk to the media period---like a protest so to speak for the way they were treating Michael. Of course some wanted to spin that to make it seem she gave up on Michael or as they say 'come to her senses'; but that wasn't the case.

Bottom line, alot of people didn't like the fact that she stood by him the way she did and don't be surprised if you hear some people try to re-write history of their friendship to support their fantasies of Michael being completely abandoned. Bastards!!

I just heard.....

I'm just so sad and shocked.

Thank you for everything Liz, rest in peace

NOBODY.

Some fans becomes slaves of the morons, so it gonna be hard now when the medias will joke and lie about Mike, because the only person who got a real voice and who was listened seriously , was Dame Elizabeth...

CNN know better than that.. They have tape of her at his private funeral and they also have a response from her when he was acquitted. She told them they would be eating crow. They also have Liz's statement when MJ died when she said she was packing her bags to go and see him in London. 2 years ago April 2009 Mike and his kids had Easter dinner with Liz. Liz never abandoned MJ and they know it.

Back