Dangerous Tour Leotard - Love it or hate it

Dangerous Tour Leotard - Love it or hate it

• Love It

Votes: 246 62.3%
  • Hate It

Votes: 149 37.7%

• Total voters
Indifferent towards it. Dont love it dont hate it. But I would rather not watch him in that when my mom is around cos shes gonna freaking trip over the whole thing just cos its Michael Jackson.

I wouldnt like it on anyone else _ but I adore it on Michael
Really showed off his lines and dancers body and was just
so SEXY to me .. He is the ONLY MAN in the world who could
pull that off and look so amazing.

I think it's awsome. It never bothered me. I found out that people have mixed feelings about this outfit when I first joined the fanboards..

People are always bringing this outfit up and talking about how much they hate it, meanwhile, they completely miss how amazing Michael is on stage because all they can freakin' do is focus on what he's wearing. Sooooo stupid. Anyway, I freakin' like it. It's form fitting, which is what a dancer should wear so that you can see their lines.

Exactly wannabe. And it shows off his beautiful, sexy anatomy too :wub:

Personally I think it's awful :bugeyed

Last edited:
ummmm, they were ok, i mean, nobody else can pull them off!
but what I don't like is the gold pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ummmm, they were ok, i mean, nobody else can pull them off!
but what I don't like is the gold pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ommfg...a girl who doesnt like the gold pants...is the world ending??? i have never heard this from a female b4 lol wow..im literally n shock :lol:

^^ I don't like those gold pants either :lol: :no: sorry, i don't!!

i love this costume so much,I'm getting it made by a professional seamstress(name is private).

ommfg...a girl who doesnt like the gold pants...is the world ending??? i have never heard this from a female b4 lol wow..im literally n shock :lol:

LOL!!!!! I think most girls just like them cause, you know, you can see certain things.....

But, I don't really think they are flattering, i guess, and I think MJ always looked good in black pants on stage, like the Victory tour.....actually I like any of his stagepants but the gold ones (oh except those black and white striped ones that he wore at the beginning of the Victory tour, but apparently passed them off to i think, marlon-lol)
They just dont look good to me, more like MC hammer pants...
i can't really explain...

But hey, i'll watch him perform in a raincoat and bunny slippers if he wants!!!!!

^ the gold pants are just so unique though. They so shiny lol and although I admit the fact you can see 'things' :D is a big part of it, I love them also for their total outrageousness and michaelness lol.

A stage combo of raincoat and bunny slippers ?? lol :wild: :punk::punk: there's an idea!!!! can you moonwalk in bunny slippers???

ok on topic lol: I love leotard!!!

Loved it. Except with the Smooth Criminal suit and hat. He just looked stupid.

Don't "hate" it, but never liked it either. Just didn't find the thong sexy at all.

Now the black leather or vinyl pants, open yellow shirt, and large strategically placed belt in the Come Together video performance is another thing!! That made me go :smilerolleyes:, my my my, that's a keeper.

I never liked it. it was (in my opinion) distracting and ridiculous, rather than sexy. I personally prefer when he wears those loose, airy shirts. But hey I guess he can wear what he wants.

I like it "on him"
does that make sense? I dont think anyone else could pull it off but him ! His dancer's style body makes it very attractive looking but on anyone else *including some very beautiful people in great shape
it would look horrific

Back