Dr. Murray As 'Inspirational' as Michael Jackson

This attorney's comments are offensive to me on so many levels. Most people who use race as an issue in contexts such as these are just ignorant and do nothing to advance the cause of race relations.

Dear Mr Chernoff and Mr Flanagan

May we take this opportunity to thank you. Your quite simply outrageous and outlandish statements are a gift to the prosecution so thank you very much. We do appreciate it.

Yours Sincerely

Michael Jackson Fans

I agree with people saying these comments are offensive. For Flanagan to have the audacity to compare Michael Jackson who opened so many doors and tore down so many boundaries for black Americans with a mediocre/bad doctor who at the same time is responsible for his death as well is highly offensive.

I read this and immediately said " yeah right"... Well the jury pool is also hopefully reading these stuff and the ignorance and the disrespect that murray's lawyers have will work against them!

Last edited:
He's inspirational all right. He inspires me to vomit.

The title thread would be correct if it was "Dr. Murray doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell at being as 'inspirational' as Michael Jackson."

Perhaps to people who want to become unethical, soulless, heartless bastards. Then I would say, yes, Murray would be great inspiration.

I found this very offensive, As soon as I read the title I knew it was going to be one with a ludicrous claim. These people must be high to even publicly say such a thing, I only ask what type of people are inspired by Murray? Criminals?

Given what a prominent and important figure Michael was for Black American's, despite of what his naysayers claim. His claims are utterly ridiculous and highly offending.

Being negligent in your responsibilities as a doctor isn't what I call an inspiration! Murray Lawyers are so stupid especially his lead counsel MR. "TURNOFF"! They say the most idiotic things!

lol What a stupid comment by the lawyer. Inspirational and Murray dont belong in the same sentence. Murderer and Murray do.

Ummm... I haven't been here much over the past few days, so... Maybe they've changed the definitions of the words 'inspirational' and 'successful' while I wasn't looking. That's the only way to explain how a doctor who kills a patient could be inspirational or successful. :no:

That comment that the lawyer said is pure bullshit. I don't find this guy insperational, that lawyer is trying so hard to depict the guy as a poor doctor who paitient was such a addict that he killed himself with the proprofol and had some bad misfortane. I expected this slandering of Mike. And we are only getting a taste of it before the trail happens.

Something about this tells me Murray's legal team is doing this deliberatly to rile up the fans, so more angry stuff will be said by the fans on April 5th, which in turn they could use in their defense. Fans shouting 'murderer' at him the other day was featured heavily in all the news reports.

If Murray is so inspirational, then let's see if his lawyer lets Murray be his doctor and the doctor to his children!! Never...never in a million years would anyone with an iota of an IQ ever consider Conrad Murray fit to have a medical license or practice medicine.

No words.

They are baiting us, don't fall for it. TMZ gets heavy traffic from this board and other MJ sites.. they know they have our attention and are doing this on purpose.

Back