Dreams about MJ! (Merged)

Re: Dreams about MJ!

I had an MJ dream where MJ was performing and was starting Billie Jean :woohoo:! Then someone pulled a set away and it was just a bunch of people kissing and no MJ. :no:

Last edited:

I had a dream last night that I was back in High School again and my friends and I were at a Talent show. So as all the acts are over the host comes out and annouces that she has a suprise and then out of nowhere comes Michael Jackson, the audience starts to cheer, then my friend says" we helped pick out that outfit for Michael!".. Then we notice that it turns into a concert? lol how cool and funny at the same time.

nice dream.. I wonder what that red bracelet that Michael put on your arm was for??he was gonna ask you to marry him? no just kidding :) aww cute, great dream

I don't know, I was too busy talking to the other brothers. I think he also put a black stamp on my hand but next time I looked at my hand, it was gone, but I'm not sure about that:D. It was too cute! I just let him take my arm and next thing I know, there's a red bracelet:wub:

I don't know, I was too busy talking to the other brothers. I think he also put a black stamp on my hand but next time I looked at my hand, it was gone, but I'm not sure about that:D. It was too cute! I just let him take my arm and next thing I know, there's a red bracelet:wub:

awww how cute...you got a bracelet from MJ, lucky even if its in your dream. :p too bad we don't know what the bracelet means :)

Last night I had a dream about MJ. He was dancing in Ghosts wearing the outfit from Audigier's b'day party. Ok, not a very creative dream. I'll try harder next time. lol

^^^ lmao

I had a dream last night I wouldn't say it was about MJ though, it was more like an MJ apperance lol

I was in some sort of party and I was dancing with some guy, but we were really dancing lol, like salsa stuff...I remember I was really good at it though and my partner was awesome. We were both wearing this glittery outfits, but I couldn't see his face for the most part...until....the music stops with a bang and he spins me and I end up with my back against his chest and his arms around my waist, that's when I finally see his face and...ta dah...it was MJ. My dream sort of freezed then like a movie and the last image I see is just like this one only with the glittery outfits and me instead of the girl:

1007.jpg

I guess I was watching BOTDF too much yesterday.......
:lmao:...........................

Last edited:

haha nice dream daphnieas :lol:

I had a dream a few nights ago that me and my family were all sitting on the couch......and then suddenly michael, at like age 10 or 11, was there! Then he just randomly started dancing in the middle of the living room while we watched in amazement at all the spins and amazing dance moves he could do. then, when he was done, he plopped down on the couch, and my aunt turned to me and said, "your turn," but I just laughed and said "yeah right" and wouldn't get up and dance. lol

lolz gosh i wish was able 2 have more mj dreams..like u guys seem to have!

Its not fair!!!! :(

Last night I had another MJ dream, its been awhile... for some reason I was living with my sister and she told me today is the day she has to go to court for her children for a custody battle. Anyways we are all at court and for some reason the trial was held outside on a feild.. I really don't remeber much. But what I do remeber is in order for my sister to keep her kids she has to show the judge she has talent?it was really strange lol. Anyways we all start doing the soilder Boy dance and I am at one end of the line and at the other end of the line is Michael Jackson dancing of course, I see him, he sees me and we both run up to each other and start talking and he says "I just had to be here for my cousins". And then the judge tells my sister she won custody of her children because we did the dance good and also because Michael Jackson was there!!:lmao: that dream was really crazy......:p

^^^^ lol thanks..it was very crazy and I woke up laughing for some reason!!

lol That's a funny one.

I had a goofy one recently. It was one of those all over the place dreams, jumping from one thing to another. Anyway, in part of it, I was in a living? room with the Jacksons, it seemed to be a party, the Jacksons and other people were sitting and standing all around. Well, for some reason, I started to sing the American national anthem. I think there was a sports game on a tv playing or something, I don't remember why I started to sing the anthem lol but then the Jacksons joined in in four-part harmony! And I was like... wow.... lol Of course I stopped singing when they took over singing... lol

Another part of the dream featured MJ, but I didn't even get to see him. :( But it was like, I knew he was there. I was at my parents house, and looking out the front window. It was night time, so it was dark out, but I see a light brown, sort of squarish, boxy-shaped car, like a small utility vehicle sort of, and someone in the house with me (don't know who) says 'yeah, Michael's here...' and of course I'm thrilled, and go out of the house, look in the car, but I can't see MJ. But I know he's there. Then the dream switched to something else. Aw! :lol:

Overall, the dream was positive, and comforting. :)

Last night I had another MJ dream, its been awhile... for some reason I was living with my sister and she told me today is the day she has to go to court for her children for a custody battle. Anyways we are all at court and for some reason the trial was held outside on a feild.. I really don't remeber much. But what I do remeber is in order for my sister to keep her kids she has to show the judge she has talent?it was really strange lol. Anyways we all start doing the soilder Boy dance and I am at one end of the line and at the other end of the line is Michael Jackson dancing of course, I see him, he sees me and we both run up to each other and start talking and he says "I just had to be here for my cousins". And then the judge tells my sister she won custody of her children because we did the dance good and also because Michael Jackson was there!!:lmao: that dream was really crazy......:p

That's funny! When you said you ran ran up to each other I though you were going to hug and kiss or something like that. :lmao:

That's funny! When you said you ran ran up to each other I though you were going to hug and kiss or something like that. :lmao:

:lmao: imagine omg!!!i can't even remeber some of it, i just know we did talk..cousin to cousin lol, my dream was half-assed. Its sucks in can't remeber all of it :( only bits and pieces

haha your dream is too cool MJBabe21!

I had a weird MJ dream last night. It was Christmas, and I was supposed to go and visit the relatives, but I didn't :lol: They get on my nerves damnit! So anyway, I was at home, and mum and my sister went to the city for Christmas. I'm sitting on the couch, doing nothing, and then, next thing I know, I'm walking through this dark tunnel. So I'm walking... and walking... and walking and then I came out the other side. I realised I was standing in the middle of a room. It had a mirror on the wall, but other than that it was completely empty. Trying to figure out how to get home I tried to cut a hole in the wall with my finger nails :rolleyes: (I could have just walked back through the damn tunnel!) when I saw a familiar figure in the mirror. It was Michael! He wasn't actually in the room, but he was being reflected in the mirror :lol: He said he was there to help me get home. It was like the wizard of oz. I wondered off, found myself in a mysterious place, and Michael was the wizard that was gonna get me home. He told me that I needed to complete something but I can't remember what he told me to do! but I remember completing it and giving to him. After that, everything else is kind of fuzzy, I think I woke up so I don't know how the dream ended. I hate it when that happens!

haha your dream is too cool MJBabe21!

I had a weird MJ dream last night. It was Christmas, and I was supposed to go and visit the relatives, but I didn't :lol: They get on my nerves damnit! So anyway, I was at home, and mum and my sister went to the city for Christmas. I'm sitting on the couch, doing nothing, and then, next thing I know, I'm walking through this dark tunnel. So I'm walking... and walking... and walking and then I came out the other side. I realised I was standing in the middle of a room. It had a mirror on the wall, but other than that it was completely empty. Trying to figure out how to get home I tried to cut a hole in the wall with my finger nails :rolleyes: (I could have just walked back through the damn tunnel!) when I saw a familiar figure in the mirror. It was Michael! He wasn't actually in the room, but he was being reflected in the mirror :lol: He said he was there to help me get home. It was like the wizard of oz. I wondered off, found myself in a mysterious place, and Michael was the wizard that was gonna get me home. He told me that I needed to complete something but I can't remember what he told me to do! but I remember completing it and giving to him. After that, everything else is kind of fuzzy, I think I woke up so I don't know how the dream ended. I hate it when that happens!

haha Thanks!!:) I like your dream. It is kind of like wizard of Oz, hahah was michael dressed all crazy?? thats cool!!

haha Thanks!!:) I like your dream. It is kind of like wizard of Oz, hahah was michael dressed all crazy?? thats cool!!

:scratch: I can't remember exactly what Michael was wearing. I love your dream though :yes: Michael dancing to Soulja boy would be the coolest thing to watch!

^ it sucks when you can only remeber pieces of the dream huh...hate that when it happens. Oh I know that would be cool.

^^^hahah Thanks :)..and I like reading all of the dreams you guys post up too.:)

Just read through all the dreams; theyre fab :) I never really remember MJ-related dreams, bt one i do remember is i was still at school and he met me at the gates and we just hung out for the day, talking about all kindsa stuff. Was ace, jst chilling and talking. We then went to Subway and ordered 2 subs of the day, and I insisted on buying him a smartie cookie!! I woke up shortly after that - was a cool dream though :)

I had a dream the other night that I was close friends with Janet Jackson...We were like best friends always hanging out and one day I bumped into Michael Jackson at their house?I was so nervous that I didn't know what to say to him... we just stared at each other the whole time, and then I woke up.I wish it would have lasted longer !

I have a recurring Michael dream but it's not exciting :scratch:

I'm at a restaurant and as I come out the door into the open area I turn to the right and see this cute guy dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. He catches my eye because he's cute :wub: Then I always think I should have said hi or invited him to go do something. I never know it was him.

Kinda boring i guess but i keep having this dream and it's Michael! :swoon:

Last edited:

I had two MJ dreams last night! In the first one, I was staying at a hotel or something, and it turned out that MJ was putting on a HIStory tour concert right outside, so I went out on the balcony and watched. I was going to go try to get in the audience, but my mom said "No, that's the wrong concert; the one you're going to is tomorrow." lol, I know this doesn't make any sense at all, but apparently there was only a select audience for this concert, and he was putting on another one in the same place that everyone got to go to the next day. That dream ended before I got to go to the concert anyway. :(

The second one was that MJ was having some sort of meeting with the fans. You could go up to him and have him sign autographs and have a chance to meet and talk to him. I was so excited to get the chance to meet him! He looked just as I pictured him. He was wearing a really cool outfit just like at the WMA's in 2006. Then MJ said he had to go, and one fan got the chance to go with him. guess who he chose! yep, it was me. he looked right at me, smiled, and pointed at me to say he had chosen me to go with him. :wub: This dream really didn't make any sense either. Lol, it turned out that he was going shopping, and I was the lucky one who got to trail around after him all day holding his shopping bags! :lol: The conversation was really awkward too. I could never think of anything to say to him, and whenever I asked him a question, he just gave me these really short, conversation-killing answers. So, yeah......random dream I know. :lol:

^^ Gosh, these are fun!

I don't ave many MJ dreams, but I think I remember one (just one :sad: ) It wasn't too long or whatever, but I was in my room and had got out my bed and walked to my door. When I opened it, I was in this bar/chillout/dance area with this sorta dark atmosphere, with people around dancing slowly in a sensual way, almost like Janet's Got Till its Gone video (which is my number one fav from her). So I was walking pass the crowd of people, still wearing my sleepwear, and I had got that weird feeling, y know, like when something is up and you get all anxious. For some reason, I turned around and I saw MJ some feet behind me dancing slow, being chill and cute with everyone. Then when he had meet eyes with me for a minute... everyone including him had vanished into thin air, and thats where it ended! :eek:hno:

Short, but I was still pretty happy with it. :happy:

^^^ Cute, to bad it ended soon.

I had another one, but it MJ wasn't exactly in it :lol:
I dreamt that I logged into the board and BAM a new thread from Shannon saying 'THREE NEW MJ SONGS!!!!' leaked from the new album...:lmao: I can't wait.

Back