Dreams about MJ! (Merged)

Re: Dreams about MJ!

^^^ That is cool..nice dream that would be great if that really did happen :)

I had a dream that I was in a pagent and I made it all the way to the end with some other girl. So as the other girl and I wait anxiously for the host to announce the winner, he first says "stay tunned after the pagnet winner is crowned for a special guest!!" So the host finally annouces the winner, and it was me... streamers came running down and I was crowned to be Miss America, then on the big screen it showed a clip Of Michael Jackson, but from when he was little, singing "I Want you back" the crowd goes wild and out Walks Michael Jackson on stage, I was all happy and started to cheer as the Host said "ladies and Gents, Here is the King of Pop ..Michael Jackson!!!" Then he starts to sing and tells me to join him, like if it was a duet hehehe.... He looks like he does today :) but my darn alarm went off and thats where the dream ended..

^^ :lol: I know errrrrrr. lmao!!!come on peeps share more dreams hehe i love reading them

Michael got married to Halle Berry she had been broken up with that guy she is with and then later married Michael and he was taking care of her and her child which in the dream was about a
huntxu3.jpg
5 year old boy but he looked about 8. And only me and my family knew and the news had picked it up late so only one/ a few papers had the story but it would be prinited in all news papers within a couple of days. But I think people were trying to say Michael took advantage of Halle cause she was upset about breaking up with her ex

Last edited by a moderator:

^^^ crazy dream, but i like it :) .. awww people were trying to say MJ took advantage of Halle???? dumb people lol:devil: :)

Last edited:

I bet the media would have really said something like that, knowing them!!! but anyways. thats so true,I also think they would have had really cute kids in your dream..lol

i had an MJ dream the other night, it wasnt very long and i dont remember all of it
me and my sister were on holiday somewhere (cant remember where it was but it was sunny and warm), MJ was there and we just got to speak to him for a while. its funny because it was very warm where we were and he was wearing a black leather jacket :lol:
i dont remeber much about what was said i just rememer saying 'i love you' alot and im sure i asked how his kids were

not the most exciting one ive had but i woke up with a smile on my face :D

I had a dream about michael last night (sunday 22nd june) which was really weird but fun.
There were me and my family in this huge theme-park with a huge lake beside it and a huge houseboat.
I went over to the houseboat somehow knowing it was michaels and asked for a tour which he politely accepted.
The next thing i remember was that me , my bro dad ,mum and Michael were all battling with a giant whale with a huge hose pipe.
Kinda like the worlds greatest water fight lol
I soon woke up and im still thinking about it .

I had a dream I came onto the board and it said MICHAEL'S SECOND SINGLE and it had a weird techno sound that I didn't like. I was wondering if I should quit fandom. :no: :eek:hno:

I had a dream with Michael in it last night :) .
Yes... go on... :D

It's a bit embarrassing to post one's dreams about MJ, but who better to share them with than other fans? lol

I had one a few nights ago; MJ was in the thingy he rides in in the Leave Me Alone vid, except it became more like a space ship. It blasted off the rails of the ride, and flew almost straight up into the sky. It was very exciting. Read into it what you like; I'm gonna go for it being a premonition of things to come, and MJ doing veeeery well. :D Not that I actually believe in premonitions and/or reading into dreams; just having fun. :)

lol I forgot I posted that.

Well... hmmm... that was a while ago. Lots happened in the dream before that I forget but I was sitting on the couch with him and he kissed me.
Can I say that is a premonition? :p

Last edited:

Well, being a fan I do not always listen to MJ music or visit fan boards, many months may last till I again remeber that I am a fan and start listening to MJ music again and visiting MJ forums. So as soon as I start thinking I see weird dreams.

My last weird dream: Michael came back from the balcony after waving to his fans, closed the curtains and it got dark in the room, I was not happy about that as I couldn't see him anymore and asked as if making a joke (with a sense of humor):
"Are you searching for someone more valuable than me?".
I said I was looking for noone. Lol. I woke up with a feeling MJ visited me in my dream.

oooh I had one last night, only my 2nd ever. He was staying round my house and we went to the cormer shop on my bike (don't ask how we both were on the bike, it was just normal). Then I had to go to my old school to give my friend the script to his recitial and I told MJ he should go back to my home because he'd cause a public disturbance, but I kinda didn't want him to be there incase some people were mean to him.

Randomly the place turned into a roman bath type place and some freaky lady with loads of bangles made me drink this potion to rid me of my protective feelings about michael. But it didn't work and I made a big speech about how i'd always protect him and all truthful things before being put in the gladiator ring. My cat woke me up before I was killed.:unsure:

Last edited:

I had a dream with Michael in it last night. Michael was stayin in a hotel in the city where I live and there wer TONS of fans at the hotel. And I can't remember if he was going to have a concert or if there was going to be a party for him, but it was still going to be his birthday soon in my dream. So I had to work the whole time and I was so sad in my dream because I couldn't go to the hotel much. I was like "What if I don't get to see Michael at al!" :( Anyways, so when ever I had free, I went to the hotel, and I had birthday presents for Michael in my dream, and I was trying to see how I could give them to Michael. So I'd walk around the hotel and see if there were any of MJ's people out, and then I saw there was this table on one side of the hotel, with this huge cart next to it. And fans were lining up and then I realized it was where fans could drop off birthday presents for Michael. They'd sign this guestbook first, and then move on to put their presents into the cart. I was like "Wow, that's a great idea!" in my dream, so I lined up too and then finally left my presents there. And then I went back in front of the hotel to see if MJ was at the window. Then after a while I heard my cell phone beep and I checked it and there was a text message from some cleaning lady from the hotel. :lol: The message said something like "I just wanted to let you know that I saw your presents in a room and I hope you don't mind me telling you because actually I'm not supposed to talk about what I see in the hotel, but just wanted to let you know"...and I can remember I though that was a bit weird in my dream. :lol: I was like...okay, so my presents to Michael at least made it into the hotel....but WHICH room does she mean? :scratch: Is she saying someone took my presents and MJ didn't get them...or is she saying MJ got them? :scratch: And how did she get my phone number? Did SHE read my letter to Michael?" ...and I was going to call her back and ask about the presents in my dream, but I never got around to do so. :lol:

Anyways, so I'd go to the hotel when ever I had some free time and hope Michael woudl wave. And then all of the sudden, he's going up in this elevator right behind me...You know, I turned around and I see Michael!! :wild: (The elevator was one of those "see through" ones...you know the kind they have in shopping malls...where you can see who's in them). So I started waving frantically at him and he was going up up up...and then FINALLY he'd look down and smile and give a quick wave back. And I was soooo happy! :lol: I was like "FINALLY I saw him!!! Whoohoo!!!" :D

Then some time would pass again (I don't know if it was days or hours in my dream)....and I could hear fans screaming and see them waving but I wasn't able to see MJ at the window again, because I was too far away, and again I was totally disappointed. But then I'd see him in the elevator again. I was in some cafe or something in my dream and looking out and then the elevator was right in front of me again.....there were three elevators this time. And in each elevator there was a person who looked just like Michael. :lol: But since I am so "clever" :)lol:), I realized there were 2 impersonators and the one in the middle one was Michael (because that's the one with all the bodyguards in it too...:doh: :lol: ). So the ones in th elevators left and right went up like usual...but the elevator in the middle got stuck, and so Michael was RIGHT in front of me behind the window...And I'd look at him, but he looked like he was totally pissed off because the elevator got stuck. And the bodyguards were angry and yelling at some hotel people below to do something and it was just a mess.

Anyways...then I was at work and some patient's condition got bad all of the sudden and I needed a doctor so (and don't ask me why...this was a dream, so...:lol:) I ran into Michael's hotel and (the hospital I worked in apparently was next to MJ's hotel...how convenient! :lmao:) and I'd start yelling "I need a doctor immediately!! IMMEDIATELY!!!W" in the lobby. :lol: Then some hotel person woudl come and I'd be like "Are you a doctor?" and she'd be like no....and I'd be like "I NEED A DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY!!!"...and then a doctor would come and I'd be like "Yeah, I'm nurse summer I have a three year old with a ...blah blah blah"...(you know, I was telling him what the patient had, what the emergency was, etc.)...and before I could finish he'd be like "Nah...I send you another doctor", and I was like "WTF?!! This is an EMERGENCY!!"...Then another doctor would come and I realize it's our hospital's director and I'm like "Hi I'm summer I work in your hospital (uhm...obviously?! :doh: :lol:)...I need a DOCTOR...I have a three year old with a....blah blah blah"...and then finally he'd go with me and as soon as I come into the room this one mother is like "Is my child going to get his medicine? He was supposed to get it at 4 p.m....and it' 4:06 p.m. now!" and I'm thinking "Not one of THOSE kind of mothers again...Not NOW!!"....and I'm like "Yes..he will get his medicine...but as you can see we have an emergency right now....so I have to take care of that first...Yourt child will get his medicine. He doesn't have to get it EXACTLY at 4 p.m....If he gets it 4:30 p.m. that's perfectly fine as well. You know...when the ward is full and every child is supposed to get their medicine at 4 p.m...it is IMPOSSIBLE to give it at EXACTLY 4 p.m. to every single one since there are 20 patients. So some get their medicine at 3:50 p.m...some won't get theirs until 4:30 p.m., that's perfectly normal."

And then after all that my shift was going to end and I was going to go to MJ's hotel again, but then they were like "Summer we need you to go to this and this place at the other side of the city for an x-ray..." and I thought I was going to accompany some patient and then they'd continue and turns out the x-ray was for ME...for my wrist. :lol: And I was like "Oh...it's for ME??!! But my hand is fine.." and they were like "They just wanna make sure...you know, for the insurance..." and I was like "Riiiight..." (apparently I had had some problem with my hand, like some bruise or pain or whatever earlier in my dream....:lol:). Oh yeah, and then I heard that MJ was going to leave because the weather was so cold and rainy and nasty...so the bodyguards said they didn't like it and Michael didn't like the city because it was just cold and rainy and the hotel sucked too. :lol: :lol:

And that's all I can remember...:lol: I think I work too much. Too much "work" in my dream. Can't escape the difficult parents even in my dream. :lol: (Yes, we have parents who tap on their watches if their kid doesn't get a medicine EXACTLY on the hour...:rolleyes: "Yes Ma'm...I know your child needs to get his medicine...no Ma'am I haven't forgotten it...and yes Ma'am your child will get his medicine...just like the other TEN patients I need to take care of...and who all need something at the same time...like...right now" (One vomits, one has high fever, one has a seizure, one goes down with the oxygen level, etc, etc....and all need a nurse at once, so no...my priority will not be the medicine that can be given later too. *sarcasm* "Oh...yes...I will give your son his medicine IMMEDIATELY...I'll just let the other patient lie in his vomit while another patient can't breathe and can't get enough oxygen and I let the third one have his seizure, it will hopefully be over soon anyways... and when not...he'll just have a little brain damage maybe...your child is the MOST important patient...you are absolutely right, Ma'am!" :rolleyes:) Thank god I'll have vacation soon! I think it's about time! :lol:

Last edited:

Summer....your dream was nice,crazy and kind of funny. Your Imagination is great though :D.. :kickass:

:lol: Linda!!!

It's funny that when I'm not active on fan boards or listening to music/watching videos I see more dreams about Michael.

One dream that I had some nights ago: Jermaine was angry with Michael for some reason. Michael had done something to upset Jermaine. In the dream I was Michael's (girl) friend and Jermaine tried to get me on his side. And I just wanted to stay out of their argument. I did agree with Jermaine that what Michael had done wasn't very nice but I guess I thought that Jermaine was overeacting.

^^ crazy :D, but thats cool, you got to be MJ's girl lol. What did he do that was not so nice??

Back