EbonyJet.com Surprises for MJ Fans [NEW PICS from pg. 9!!]

Lol, I'm glad that we got a couple of pics that weren't so photoshopped. Difference is clear ;))

The man looks great, anyway :D

I love you, Michael!!!! :woohoo:

OMG!!!! These are FABULOUS!!! The pic with the gold jacket & background isn't loading all the way for me! Could someone please re-upload it or send it to me at panda@cboss.com? Thanks soooo much!

ddffdfddzb4.jpg

Okay.....now this is what I was waiting for!!!! MJ in all his GOLDNESS!!!!!:lol:

These outakes are HOT, if you ask me they shoulda all made it into the magazine, cut some of the hair care ish out!!:lol:

Last edited:
Wow!!!! :wild: Thanks for the pics, damn I have such a busy schedual this week and am struggling for time to get on here. I was just going to bed and couldn't resist switching on computor, I'm so glad I did because I should sleep pretty well after seeing those pics (not to mention the dreams.)

WOW! Thanks for the pictures. Mike looks great!

ddffdfddzb4.jpg

Just HOT!! :D

Is there any way to edit the logo out of all the pics. Every single one just just fabulous!

FINALLY!!! I got my magazine! Scumbucket mail carriers....:mad::p Love the article.... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, the memories.........:wub:

Last edited:
WOW! Thanks for the pictures. Mike looks great!

ddffdfddzb4.jpg

Just HOT!! :D
That picture is horrible. It doesn't look a thing like Mike. They've tried to photoshop out his cheekbones but in turn have just made it looks worse because now he looks chubby.

Last edited:
I'd have to agree the photoshopping was a liiiilll much in these pics, but that's why they probably didn't use them.

I like the one in the black military jacket though (looks like he's doing the soulja snap?? lol)...his jawline is sooo there and it's hot. love it.

The clothes are beyond amazing...
the major designers are really going to be following him as he cultivates his new image.

I love gettin' new pics... I'm waiting for the next appearance or photoshoot Mike does so we can see newer ones

Re: EbonyJet.com Surprises for MJ Fans [AUDIO pg. 2]

dddba1.jpg

ddffdfddzb4.jpg

ebdo7.jpg

**** **** fuckkkkkkkkkkk :stretcher:

My first post on the new board!
Yay!

He looks splendid in the first one! I love that gray, black and silver and the gold jacket in the second one is hot! Don't even mention the white suit.

Does everyone have a copy of the Ebony? If anyone wants one, please pm me and I'll send you mine free of charge for keeps. I just bought it for support..... give that edition high numbers.

This is for Roxxane.. :) I put some more color, and brought out Mikes features some more..
l_d9ba7d046aee6f7b1bfcc3704ad962eb.jpg

That picture is horrible. It doesn't look a thing like Mike. They've tried to photoshop out his cheekbones but in turn have just made it looks worse because now he looks chubby.

I was going to not respond to this quote until a question came up. I wanna ask you, why did you say that about his picture like that? Why so cruel? Just asking.

Last edited:
hey guys!
Umm is there anyone on here that is australian, and knows where to get it here?
Its really stressing me out big time!!!

Beautiful interview from Beat it and beautiful pictures my i can,t believe how wonderful he is looking . He melts my heart. God i love this guy have since he was just a little guy.:wub:

One word : MASCULINE

That´s all I needed. This is, IMO, the best shoot.

Ohhh the suit! He should use that outfit for the cover of the new album.

i love the new photos however there is one i dont like

I love the pic of mike with the hat.. its so cool.

die watwermarks die

Hey Guys!
A good friend of mine can't read very well, but she's a fan and she wants to know what Michael says in the interview and she doesn't want her parents to read it to her. So I said I would record myself reading the interview, then send her the mp3. I've decided that I'm going to make this fun for her & myself, so I'm gonna like make it into almost like a Radio show, by not only reading the interview, I'm thinking of adding Michael songs for little breaks and making my own comments about the interview/Michael and by adding the Michael audio clips in where they take place during the interview!

That is, if my sound recorder lets me do this lol! What do you guys think, would you want me to post the mp3 here when it's finished?

Back