Funniest part of the movie (Spoiler warning)

Yeh that part with mike in the cherry picker was funny :lol:
"weeeeeeeeeeeee" i was thinking " u having fun there michael?? :lol:

The Beat It part and when Michael was chewing gum during Smooth Criminal I guess it was. That reminded me of Prince during the memorial hehehe.:hysterical:

I love how whenever he's interacting with a woman on stage, especially with TWYMMF and IJCSLY he always pulls them real close hehe and with TWYMMF he's there like dry humping her.

yessss the Beat IT one! He said soo many cute/funny stuff!:lol: one moment I had fun watching it and the next second tears were in my eyes =(

Oh I forgot! I LOVED when he was sitting watching something at rehearsals & he was suckin on the lollipop!! LOL cute!

when he danced to billie jean and all dancers and crew went wild below and at the end he said ..."that's an idea of how it should be !" hillarious

Oh so many...

Everyone in the theatre cracked up at..

-The penguin dance lol
-Kenny yelling "hold on!"
-Everytime Michael gave an instruction, he would say "for love. L-O-V-E". So random, so hilarious... and so Michael!
-The crotch grabbing russian lady LOL oh god!
-Weeeeee :lol:
-The leg kicking thing during beat it, but I didn't laugh I was used to it from Dangerous/History tours
-When Michael and Kenny are debating whether to have to first ride on the cherry picker with or without music LOL I think even Michael was amused by it, and by Kenny being a bit paranoid about safety.

Actually every time Michael spoke was great. If there was anything that I could change about the movie, I would add more scenes of him talking/giving instructions :)

Aww this thread is great :give_heart: Michael is the best.

I loved all the parts you've written about. Michael is so funny. I didn't think I'd laugh so much watching the movie.

Michael was really enjoying being on that stage. I got such a nice feeling from watching all the crew working together, they seemed really close and had so much love and respect for each other.

The 'weee' part was hilarious! :D

I agree with what everyone is saying. I did love his reaction when Kenny told him to hold on the look he gave. During the Jackson 5 part about the ear piece he kind of had the same look when he was asked what they could do to help him. I just can't stop loving you he made the cute face and shrugged his shoulders up. I almost thought he was going to accidentally grab her breast but stopped himself lol.

I think seeing Michael be assertive made me laugh not because I don't see him doing it but he would say something right after like so the person wouldn't feel bad or something. You could tell he would get annoyed but he wouldn't get mad. I wish more people were like that.

I also thought it was funny after he did Billie Jean and everyone was amazed and Kenny went on stage with this huge smile on his face, Michael was like "well at least I got feel for it or something like that". Like no big deal lol.

Last edited:
omg michael is so funny. Just naturally funny. I just loved the bit in the gold sparklying pants when he's beat boxing to show them and he's like "we'll get there" lol he was so patient and understanding with people. lol and the fist in my ear things and kenny is like "is there anything else michael?" and he's like "no" lol. they way he said it all innocent was so cuute!!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Hi!

:rofl:

It was really healing to see that, laughing and crying at the same time is not an easy thing to accomplish, nearly choked a lil lol.

michael = :wub:

What was about that stewardess and russian woman ???? Everyone talks about it but I don't know what you all mean by it. Can someone explain?

A lot of people at the theater laughed when Michael was so excited about burning the Beat It jacket. "Then we're gonna burn it! Let it burn!" :rofl:
He was so cute when he said it. And the part at the end of I just can't stop loving you when Michael turns away from the girl and sings "You" to the audience instead of to the girl was awesome.

What I really loved about This Is It was how those in the audience who weren't Michael's fans got to see how funny and down to earth the man could be. There was a lot of laughter in the audience, but it was laughing WITH Michael rather than AT him which made a huge difference. :)

A lot of people at the theater laughed when Michael was so excited about burning the Beat It jacket. "Then we're gonna burn it! Let it burn!" :rofl:
He was so cute when he said it. And the part at the end of I just can't stop loving you when Michael turns away from the girl and sings "You" to the audience instead of to the girl was awesome.

What I really loved about This Is It was how those in the audience who weren't Michael's fans got to see how funny and down to earth the man could be. There was a lot of laughter in the audience, but it was laughing WITH Michael rather than AT him which made a huge difference. :)

I also thought it was funny when he was explaining how he was gonna kick his jacket and burn it.

I looooved the whole cherry picker sequence how kenny is like "this is the lowest height we have and it can go alot higher" and Michael is all like "why'd you tell me that now i wanna go higher"!! he he
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

People in the cinema I saw the movie in all seemed to like MJ.

And I heard some saying that he seemed so normal, nothing like they would have thought. - Surely they had heard a lot of negative in the Tabloids. So they got to see MJ in a new positive light. I was very happy aout that.

He really did get intense about burning, kicking and beating up the jacket during beat it. I liked it lol.

the russian woman thing is about this woman who was teaching the dancers how to crotch grab and she's like " and i have nothing to grab"

HA, that sequence was hilarious.
I loved how all the male dancers' crotch-grabs just looked kind of graphic and x-rated, but only Michael can do it right.

I loved the extra clip of Human Nature at the end, after the credits, where he was saying something like "hold it longer there, wait for me....maybe i'll button my jacket while i wait....look around a little....snap my fingers..."

He was so witty, haha.

What was about that stewardess and russian woman ???? Everyone talks about it but I don't know what you all mean by it. Can someone explain?

Towards the end, Michael and Kenny and oh I can't remember who..Travis? were talking about a dance move or something (?) and they started imitating the stewardess, you know, when she points to the exits on the aeroplane. And then MJ did an impression and said "I love it when they do that"

Back