Funniest part of the movie (Spoiler warning)

....oh and theres a part where MJ says "I love you" to someone I think Kenny O but dont remeber - anyway its one of those "I love yous" that sounds .... bad. lol.

I think MJ says it at a time when, like you all noticed and said, Kenny was just sucking up to him ... Just listen to HOW mj says it ....

....oh and theres a part where MJ says "I love you" to someone I think Kenny O but dont remeber - anyway its one of those "I love yous" that sounds .... bad. lol.

I think MJ says it at a time when, like you all noticed and said, Kenny was just sucking up to him ... Just listen to HOW mj says it ....
yes, KO says I love you and MJ is like, love you too....I thought it was weird cos it was the only time I've not heard him say "I love you more"

Awww...I love the cute lil moments when MJ is singing I just can't stop loving you and while the girl is singing.. he is making all those little sweet innocent gestures like a lil kid! hehe!

"Bathe in the Moonlight"! My fav quote and every girls in the theater last night! lol!

"Orrrrrteega"! Mike trying to say it in a Spanish accent.

and at the very end! and I hope you all stayed! lol! where MJ was talking about pausing for a moment saying "I will button my shirt, wave to some people" lol!

Chewing gum threw the soldier dance! lol! Everybody working all hard while MJ just busting it out with no problems! lol!

Dang! I got too many to mention! I will take more notes when I see it again on sat or tomorrow night! lol!

I know I'm not the only one who saw Kenny trying to dance next to Michael. :lol:

aaaahhhhhhhh I'm like :weeping: here and at the same time I'm loving your comments!!!!!!!!! :)

thanks for sharing!! ^_^

OMG @ Kenny trying to dance. Everyone in the theater was laughing at that part. :lol:

The cherry picker scene was classic MJ. I laughed sooo hard at him waving and "Weeeee!" hahahaha

The russian choreographer lady was hilarious as well. "I've got nothing to grab..." lmao

i loved everything you all mentioned. i'll just add when kenny tells michael to drink water and michael goes "waaaater, waaater" so cuute

There was a part in 'Beat It' where Michael put in some boxing moves. It looks like he did a jab, then an uppercut, then ducked! LOL! I wonder if he has been doing some kickboxing!

Well, that part made me smile and giggle a little bit because I had never seen him do those kinds of moves before. He was really ready to beat somebody up during Beat It.

It also seemed like the skit the dancers were doing gone on for a bit longer than usual and Michael was having trouble breaking them up!

'Beat It' was just fun all around. Esp at the end when Mike did the whole burning jacket thing and was jumping up and down like a mad man!

I didn't think I would actually laugh so much during the movie. Michael was so adorable with his cute comments.. :heart:

Last edited:
totally enjoyed the movie haha a lot of funny bits Mike in spanish accent saying "ORTEGA" the "weeeeee" haha love it. how he describes musical notes 'let it simmer' ei Mike didn't know you were a cook. ahaha

Michael is like a kid. he's sooooo darn cute. hahah & the man is 50 & he's like 'weeeeee' hahah love that part

:wub:

LOL yeah I love it when he says "it needs more booty!" and Michael laughs a bit and says "thats pretty funny!"

I love how when he's on the cherry picker and and Kenny says "now this is at medium height, it can go much higher than that but this is just a test" and Michael says "Oh come on now Kenny, you're only saying that because you know I want to GET HIGHER! God bless you, Kenny"

Yea the Cherry picker scene was good..I just loved the little "Hi.." the whole audience laughed. :D

More booty had me laughing. The audience laughed at that penguin thing as well..LOL I laughed too:fear:

I thouht that when the ear pieces were bothering him..during the J5 sequence. When he was complaining!LOL ABout the feeling of a fist being shoved in his inner ear! LOL Then while Ortega is asking him how could they help..Mike's look on his face is priceless.. Like he was thinking.. "everyone just shut up!" LMAO! Aww he was so cute and just MICHAEL.:wub:

Smooth Criminal made me laugh (dome project)..when it showed him sitting there in the old film.. it's just so Michael..I'll shut up now! haha..

OMG the ''weeee' thing on the cherry picker made me laugh so hard. I loved that.
Also the other scenes already mentioned on here, during the way you make me feel with guy on the keyboard, the flight attendent move and so on all made me smile.
I am definetly watching this movie again.
Also the part waaay at the ending after the credits was cute too.

yea when he said Hi from the top of the cherry picker was mad funny.

how he describes musical notes 'let it simmer' ei Mike didn't know you were a cook. ahaha

"Imma sizzlin'! Imma sizzlin'!"

"Let it burn!"

One of my favourite quotes: "Ya gotta do it like ya dragin' yourself outta bed" :rofl:

It is all such a blur to me now. What was the song playing when Kenny is asking how will he Know the que if he is not looking at the screen, and Mike pauses...thinks and says " ill feel it" that made me giggle!

And when he randomly waves to someone from it hahaha!

No the stewardess thing was the funniest :D "I love it when they do that!" :D
I didnt quite get that part actually! :doh: Can someone explain? Maybe I was too emotional to fully get it. LOL

LMAO, he is sooooooo funny through the whole movie! :hysterical:
I also loved the part where he sang a bit of IJCSLY in Spanish and said 'Ortega' in a Spanish way....'it's for Ortega people' or something like that....and the laugh afterwards....awwww, so cute!
And the 'weeee' on the crane indeed...and so many other things.
Can't wait to see the movie the 2nd time and analyse it all over.:lol:

Last edited:
the part where Kenny said. "now go drink some whater" and micheal just says "Whaaaaaaaaaaater whaaaaaaater" haha thats sooo cool :D

I love this thread for discussing the funniness of the movie....

I was in absolute HYSTERICS all the way through :hysterical:

Michael is SO SO SO SO funny, ESPECIALLY when he's being serious...LOL

That man is so adorable and perfect and just oozing magic the whole way through.....I love the interaction between him and Kenny.

I loved every second of it...

I thought I would get very emotional and cry, but damn...Mike was just too cute and funny.

My fav bits are when he's describing what the ear piece feels like 'I know you guy's mean well but..'It's like someone's got their fist down your ear!':rofl:

Best part about this movie for me, was seeing Michael in charge, in control, on top form, and absolutley LOVING the adventure. It was pure magic, and I know without a shadow of a doubt that these concerts were going to be indescribably good!

I'm glad we got the chance to see this, him at work putting his all into everything. It makes me appreciate his entertainment even more. Everything is high quality and he worked to the highest degree of professionalism his whole life through...he was a master and it totally shows :swoon:

I loved it. I'm lost for words to describe it. I'm going to watch it as many times as possible!!! :D

:clapping:

"Imma sizzlin'! Imma sizzlin'!"

"Let it burn!"

One of my favourite quotes: "Ya gotta do it like ya dragin' yourself outta bed" :rofl:

Oh yes... what a line!!! There was also another one where he wanted the musician to stay on a particular note for a bit longer and he said 'bask in the moonlight' or something like that!

He was SO poetic and PERFECT :wub:

It is all such a blur to me now. What was the song playing when Kenny is asking how will he Know the que if he is not looking at the screen, and Mike pauses...thinks and says " ill feel it" that made me giggle!

It's Smooth Criminal!! That's one of my favourite bits too, not only because it's funny the way Michael pauses and thinks for a second...but the fact that Michael actually PULLS IT OFF!! He does it by 'feeling' rather than 'seeing'

He has a 'sense' and it's all so intuitive :wub:

It's Smooth Criminal!! That's one of my favourite bits too, not only because it's funny the way Michael pauses and thinks for a second...but the fact that Michael actually PULLS IT OFF!! He does it by 'feeling' rather than 'seeing'

He has a 'sense' and it's all so intuitive :wub:

Thanks! That was my fav bit.

I just had to read this thread again.

He is so perfect. How can one man be SO perfect. Beyond perfection...

Michael Jackson is expression. :heart:

I just love him SO much! Falling in love all over again...

He's so funny and gorgeous. I love how he interacted with the dancers, how he told the guitarist it was her time to shine

And the Thriller was SO amazing. I had goosebumps.

I had goosebumps throughout the whole movie.
I was laughing through my tears, cheering, clapping...we got up and sang...it was so much like seeing a concert....

:cry: I miss him so much....

The bit from TWYMMF was the guy saying "it needs more booty" and Michael saying "that was funny!" The best bit, MJ Airlines was before Man In The Mirror Soundcheck :)

it need more booty, has to be the funniest and i thought it was funny when he said he feel the big screen changing scene.

Back