Funniest part of the movie (Spoiler warning)

People in the cinema I saw the movie in all seemed to like MJ.

And I heard some saying that he seemed so normal, nothing like they would have thought. - Surely they had heard a lot of negative in the Tabloids. So they got to see MJ in a new positive light. I was very happy aout that.

That's great! Thanks for sharing that with us.

Towards the end, Michael and Kenny and oh I can't remember who..Travis? were talking about a dance move or something (?) and they started imitating the stewardess, you know, when she points to the exits on the aeroplane. And then MJ did an impression and said "I love it when they do that"

I think they were doing other moves that MJ had done too and were imitating it. They were like "you (Michael) do it best."

It's Smooth Criminal!! That's one of my favourite bits too, not only because it's funny the way Michael pauses and thinks for a second...but the fact that Michael actually PULLS IT OFF!! He does it by 'feeling' rather than 'seeing'

He has a 'sense' and it's all so intuitive :wub:

exactly. there'll be no one like him, ever. :love:

God so many parts were cute and funny. I loved his sweet little Charlie Chaplin-like poses during IJCSLY, and when he started singing it in Spanish "Sing it for my people Michael, sing it for Ortega" lol
The "MJ Airlines" bit at the end, and of course that ever so faint "Weeeeeeeee" on the cherry picker, I totally saw that coming lol... Ah can't wait to see it again tomorrow.

hahaha so funny! Ive seen tii twice and tomorrow again! MJ was so great and sweet.

I'm loving it you guys!! :yes: It's fun reading your comments!! I'm glad u guys are smilling and having a good time!! I'm glad they made it funny and nice, u know? This is definitely the way it should be: people leaving the cinemas with this funny, amazing image of Michael in their heads and hearts!! yes yes and yes!! Once I thought it was so wrong to show only the good parts and hide the "sad/bad" parts. But noooo I was wrong. This is definitely the way it should be!! :yes: :heart:
You know whats funny... I have HUGE goosebumps from head to toe, just reading your comments, and I havent even watched it yet!! I wonder what will happen to me when I actually watch it!! :bugeyed
*hugs*

The part that made me smile was when Michael was on the crane/cherry picker when he just said 'hi' to somebody :lol: , it just seemed so funny the way he said it.

I'm really confused about the MJ airline thingy. Can someone explain that to me?

Got back from seeing it again. I took my mom, she thinks Michael is hilarious now. It's great! :D She loves the cherry picker scene and IJCSLY in spanish. "Ortega!" hahaha

I liked it during Smooth Criminal when Kenny thought that Michael and Travis had missed their cue and Michael says "I'm sizzling".

Loved the "booty" bit!! Michael having a cute laugh about it but saying he understood it all the same!! :) :) I love him!
And the cherry picker bit!
Aww I want to watch it again soon!

I don't know if anyone has mentioned it as I haven't read all 7 pages, but.. did anyone else like when he starts jumping like in slow-motion in Beat it just before the guitar solo? LOL I laughed so much there

Yeah it was great too!

Just saw it for 3rd time.. can help but laugh at 'I agree with you Michael' 'Is there anything we can do right now Michael?' 'If after the song there is still something you will tell us Michael' 'Where do you want to start from Michael?' 'Be sure to have someone with a flashlight for Michael Thank you'

OBEY THE MJ!!!!

I don't know if anyone has mentioned it as I haven't read all 7 pages, but.. did anyone else like when he starts jumping like in slow-motion in Beat it just before the guitar solo? LOL I laughed so much there
haha Yes! He's like some kind of animal galloping around. I love that part.

I loved when he said "hii" to someone when he was getting higher on elevator :lol:
though there were so many funny situations more. :D Mike making me laught as always, looveee ! :D

I'm really confused about the MJ airline thingy. Can someone explain that to me?
already explained....

Towards the end, Michael and Kenny and oh I can't remember who..Travis? were talking about a dance move or something (?) and they started imitating the stewardess, you know, when she points to the exits on the aeroplane. And then MJ did an impression and said "I love it when they do that"

Ahaa, There Was A Part Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight At The End Like After The Credits And Stuff, but Mj Was Just Standing there and he says '' And Now i do up my buttons or ... my shirt ..... or w.e its called .... * there was no buttons * '' LOOOL , i was like AHAHAHA XD

The bit in IJCSLY where it looked like Michael almost grabbed Judith's boob and then started kissing her cheeks manically as if he was trying cover it up...Also at the end of this song, Judith has to copy Michael's hand out to the audience and then when she sees Mike move she does so to but he reaches for his glasses so she puts her hand back- all the time, looking back and forth at Michael.

Crotch-grabbing lessons!

I'm not sure anyone mentioned this part...but when they are doing all the Pyrotechnic fireworks and after it finish's Kenny goes "Ok....can we do that again but times 10? I loved that part.

The bit in IJCSLY where it looked like Michael almost grabbed Judith's boob and then started kissing her cheeks manically as if he was trying cover it up...

That made me laugh too! I was like, omg did he accidentally touched her boob! No, oh ok.. like he wante to grab her arm, but hey no arm there, just a boob, damn! then he was like, come on, just come here, hold me in your arms, don't you see my gesture tells that, OBEY THE MJ!

I thought his conversation with Michael Bearden where Bearden said "okay let's go again from the top, and we'll see what we got, simmer-wise" was the funniest line in the whole movie.

When he says hi to someone when hes on the crane :)

I saw it for the second time yesterday, so I was paying more attention. The part that really got me laughing was in IJCSLY Michael started singing in Spanish. I've studied Spanish for a great deal of my academic life and thought it was so adorable, but wasn't completely sure if the second verse was grammatically correct. LOL! It was just so cute hearing Michael in a different language.

But what was really making me laugh was Kenny's reaction. He was going 'Awwwwww. . . .' and 'Ohhhhhhhhh. . .'. It was just so funny, like Kenny was thinking 'Michael, you're so cute singing in Spanish'. LOL! But it was also funny to me because Michael sang 'A mi amor eres tu' (You are my love) straight at Kenny and Kenny went 'Awwwww', so it looked like he was singing a love song to Kenny. Hahahahaha!

I think that is my favorite funniest moment of the film!

There's so many!

The female dancer saying "I've got nothing to grab" cracked me up the most though!

Also the moments on the cherry picker ("wheeeeee!", "hi!" and, "you know I wanna go higher!"), the Russian woman, and singing IJCSLY to Kenny Ortega in Spanish.

Plus "let it simmer," and Bearden replying, "OK let's go again from the top, and we'll see what we got, simmer-wise!"

Oh, plus the booty bit and, "it's like someone's got their fist in my ear...but I'm trying to adjust it...with love. L.O.V.E!"

Last edited:
I'm not sure anyone mentioned this part...but when they are doing all the Pyrotechnic fireworks and after it finish's Kenny goes "Ok....can we do that again but times 10? I loved that part.

me tooo that was classic :punk: the guy comes proudly showing off this fireworks and Kenny is asking him to do times 10...:) and he wasnt joking :agree:
I think my MJ attempted to "complain" about his earpiece was so touching and funny at the same time..you could see he was struggling to get the thoughts out without hurting someone that they have messed up so like blaming on himself "I am adjusting blblalbala" and Kenny got the hint and tried to "help" "Anything we can do to help you adjust?" "yeah -like turning it down" :) I think that was a really nice example of how MJ worked...

and the water thing as well...:clapping:

Back