Funny new era pic (just for fun, do not take it seriously)

omg.. don't ruin the king of pop's image in me.

j.k. :lol:

Yes, show some more, Ági!!! :clapping:It seems everybody would like to see other pieces of your "fun art"! :D

the kids do love to wear PJs everywhere nowadays. Maybe he is on to something?

lol..theres always been wear pjs day at schools that i remember back when. everyone would come to school in the same plaid pjs. the bottoms and slippers :bugeyed i wonder why the school admitistrators thought of that idea :unsure:

OMG

Hope that Michael does not see this here. He could get inspired !

... :ph34r:

lol..theres always been wear pjs day at schools that i remember back when. everyone would come to school in the same plaid pjs. the bottoms and slippers :bugeyed i wonder why the school admitistrators thought of that idea :unsure:

College students are always wearing pajamas under their coats when they're attending lectures, since they probably just rolled out of a bed an hour before.

Just a few weeks ago, I saw a nicely made-up woman, wearing lots of jewelry, with an expensive-looking coat and handbag, wearing pink pajama bottoms. :shock:

That must be funny at the collage with students wearing PJs :lol: i can not even imagine it here...i only go out to the gardein in PJ.loool

i have updated my first post with the 3rd picture, enjoy them :)

feet-animation-1.gif

OMG!!!!:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

aahaha xD love it! would be the greatest concert in the history :p

maybe the opening will be in gold PJ pants :lol:...just to keep the tradition a bit

Hey!! He likes Andy Warhol....why not Andy Warhol PJ Pants??

andy_warhol_pj_pants.jpg

YES!! Then, he could add the Andy Warhol MJ T-Shirt to match!!
jackson.jpg

Last edited:
^^^LOOOOL that would be excellent!!!!:clapping::D

aaand Ági, I like the idea of the gold PJ pants but they have to be as tight as the real gold pants were... :wub:

Linda: who knows what he is gonna wear on his next shopping trip :D we should prepare for everything.looool

Kinga: ahahaha i have imagined now a tight gold PJ pant with those slippers :lol:

an another one...well not very different like the previous...the Halloween variant:

goucci-halloween-fake.jpg

Linda: who knows what he is gonna wear on his next shopping trip :D we should prepare for everything.looool

Kinga: ahahaha i have imagined now a tight gold PJ pant with those slippers :lol:

an another one...well not very different like the previous...the Halloween variant:

goucci-halloween-fake.jpg

:lol: That is so funny! Great idea :lol:

Btw. I have that Bodies t-shirt Mike has as well. :D That's pretty cool, huh?

Btw. I have that Bodies t-shirt Mike has as well. :D That's pretty cool, huh?

wow thats nice, then you can go with Michael to Halloween parties :D

i do not have anymore in my computer right now that i made earlier...but thinking of making one soon and i will post that as well. i already have an idea :lol:

Back