Getting to Know You - What is Your Gender?

• Male

Votes: 108 33.0%
  • Female

Votes: 212 64.8%
  • Other (Tell Us More)

Votes: 7 2.1%

• Total voters
Im always thought there is more gals then guys on this forum > Im a guy and im not complaining about that as most gals on here are beautifull :lol:

Im always thought there is more gals then guys on this forum > Im a guy and im not complaining about that as most gals on here are beautifull :lol:

How would you know? :lol:

Ok, once more:

Hi again, everybody! :)
I'm pretty new here and now I'd like to introduce myself to y'all! ;)

To begin with, I am male and one of the biggest MJ stars there is, of course! :D
I landed here searching for the best Michael Jackson forum ever. I had two other forums, one of them is pretty good - I met my girlfriend there and now I even moved to her and we're also engaged to each other. We're together for 2 years now. :)
The other one is very bad because of the people there and the silly rules now and then... I went there after the first forum was a bit boring to me even tho' I met my girlfriend there but in this board there aren't good news or not many news. At least not as many as up in here or some other boards I've seen...
I think I finally found the best forum - it is this one right here! :)

So, that about wraps it up!
Stay tuned, take care and holla!
Bye for now! ;)

Ok, once more:

Hi again, everybody! :)
I'm pretty new here and now I'd like to introduce myself to y'all! ;)

To begin with, I am male and one of the biggest MJ stars there is, of course! :D
I landed here searching for the best Michael Jackson forum ever. I had two other forums, one of them is pretty good - I met my girlfriend there and now I even moved to her and we're also engaged to each other. We're together for 2 years now. :)
The other one is very bad because of the people there and the silly rules now and then... I went there after the first forum was a bit boring to me even tho' I met my girlfriend there but in this board there aren't good news or not many news. At least not as many as up in here or some other boards I've seen...
I think I finally found the best forum - it is this one right here! :)

So, that about wraps it up!
Stay tuned, take care and holla!
Bye for now! ;)

Hi and you're most welcome! :) This is a great place to interact with other fans! These are hard times, so it's good we can come together and deal with it together :) I hope you stay active! Cool to hear about your girlfriend! :)

Btw, interesting thread of choice to introduce yourself in!:D

No heterosexual man on this board should complain that the girls are "winning" - it means more girls for us :wub: (the first and probably the last time I'll ever use that smiley, haha)

Might aswell throw this one in while I'm at it :smilie_butterflies:

No heterosexual man on this board should complain that the girls are "winning" - it means more girls for us :wub: (the first and probably the last time I'll ever use that smiley, haha)

Might aswell throw this one in while I'm at it :smilie_butterflies:

Even if you like to have many girls around and want to say it's ok we are winning based on that, it doesn't take away from the fact that the men are losing :p

Hi and you're most welcome! :) This is a great place to interact with other fans! These are hard times, so it's good we can come together and deal with it together :) I hope you stay active! Cool to hear about your girlfriend! :)

Thank u very much! :)
Yepp, I'm still so sad about him gone... I just want him to come back but unfortunately this won't ever happen...! :(

Btw, interesting thread of choice to introduce yourself in!:D

Yes, this thread was pretty good for introducing! :D

I'm still female. Just thought I'd reiterate that. :) (GIRLpower is winning, woo!)

th_63286_male_122_361lo.jpg

Male.

I'm sure the majority are female, but one of the differences between MJ and popular male stars who emulate him is that he has a MUCH stronger male fanbase than those other artists. Compare the number of dudes you've seen at Michael Jackson concerts to Justin Timberlake or Chris Brown. And I'll bet that most of the guys at a JT or CB show are either there with a girl, or are gay and have a crush on the singer just like the female fans lol. Nothing wrong with that, but the point is that Michael has a reach to all demographics that is legitimately because of how great his music is.

Back