Goodbye to you all: I love y'all

Thetruthbetold

Proud Member
Just want to share some real personal talk with u all

I decided to take some time away from the forum to focus on a lot of things I have going on in my life. Tonight I really got emotional braking down hard being in the studio with my brother, his manager and friends I’m proud to say my brother is on his way making it big as a song writer. We started a conversations talking about Michael’s death and when I mean I was surrounded by one of the most smartest individuals I have ever sat down to talk to. They did their home work they are very aware of what’s going on in the music industry.
So many things I wish I could share on here they all pointed out so many things I was in shock but not surprised at what they know and what they studied even going out their way researching a lot on Michael and people he surrounded his self around during his life.
From his music lyrics, book and interviews he pointed out a lot. Any way the conversation I have with them was so deep we all cried like babies because they are a few years younger then me they also grew up listening to Michael. Most of the things they addressed about the industry I already knew and at times I question my cousin who is a New York rapper fate because personally my family fill like he already played rush and roulette with his life when it comes to the music industry we all feel he did all he can do why is he returning back to the industry. I also question his mother death last year in July dying unexpectedly from stomach cancer she was healthy a few weeks before her death out of know where she dying of cancer. My cousin bush her death off we all feel something is wrong and something he hiding because he so attempted to in back in the music industry he also sign off major dealings and horrible rumors about him stopped because so many people (media) was coming at him hard trying to expose him. enough said on him. I’m very shook up and heart broken.

I want to say thanks to the mods, and the members of MJJC you all are the best and I will keep u all posted on everything stay strong love one other and continue to spread Justice for Michael please do what ever you can to make this happen its truly not fair that he had to die that way.

look out for me and my team making moves in 2010 i will post my brother music website soon peace and love ~100

I do not know you very much. But for some reason, even when I was just a lurker here you made a comment on something that really stood out for me at the time. I have since forgotten it. but I have not forgotten you. Isn't that strange that we reach people all over the world and we don't even know it?

I hope all of your personal pursuits come to fluition and I hope to see you here again!

Take care!:cheers:

you are a real cool person, and you will be missed. i wish you much success, along with that of your loved ones. and you and them are in my prayers. i'm sorry for the things of heartache that you experienced. :huggy:

Awww who's gonna point out all the cornballs now??

I respect you dear, I wish you luck and support you.

L.O.V.E.!

Aww, well good luck and I hope to see you back here again sometime! Will miss you! I hope everything is alright! :hug:

Good luck !! And I hope to see you around here again! :hug: :heart: L.O.V.E

I do not know you very much. But for some reason, even when I was just a lurker here you made a comment on something that really stood out for me at the time. I have since forgotten it. but I have not forgotten you. Isn't that strange that we reach people all over the world and we don't even know it?

I hope all of your personal pursuits come to fluition and I hope to see you here again!

Take care!:cheers:

:wub: thanks hun

I'm thinking about moving on as well. Not from Michael...but mjjc

EDIT
I am not leaving you guys.. I'm sorry I made a huge typo... I mean to say move on to a blog. Not MJJC*
I am part of this Family..I love MJJC. I am part of the MJJC Legacy Team... No way am I leaving this place that gave me soo much Comfort...Yeah.. I've been real down & sad lately like everyone,but I am NOt leaving. I am soo sorry for this mix up... I was typing while I've been sick....
Love,
souldreamer7
:wub:

@TruthBeTold I will miss you! :hug:

Last edited:
I love your posts round here and I love you! Really, you make being here that little bit nicer for me. You're a special lady, and you'll really be missed! Make sure you pop back and say hi from time to time. Good luck and best wishes for everything you do, you deserve the best.

Much love and thankyou. :hug:

You do not know me, but from what I've read, you seem to be a nice person. I wish you and your loved ones success. It's hard to see a family member move on, but it's understood we have to follow our hearts as Michael did. Keep the Faith!

Peace and love to you...:angel:

Back