Goodnight Michael

Michael, my love, I'm sorry that I didn't say goodnight to you last night. But you know you are constantly on my mind, every second of every minute of every single day. I wake up thinking of you and go to bed thinking of you. I really miss you, and sometimes it's really hard to keep fighting back the tears that I cry for you. Many times, I just don't know what to do. I just sit around thinking of you, wishing you were here with me. I love you more and more for all eternity. Sleep well my love. :heart:

One Night Of Bliss

Needing to quench this thirst
Love's desire burning
Just one night is all I need
Fulfilling my bodies yearning

Squeeze this trigger of love
Gently blow my soul away
With your fingers of magic
Leave scars for every day

Erasing passions feelings
Wanting you to hold me tight
Bring on waves of ecstasy
Take me through this lonely night

Kiss me beneath my skin
Drink my lips sweet like wine
Play with my lonely fingertips
Touch every vein of mine

With your loves warm caress
Take me to another place
Igniting fire in my soul
Staying forever in your embrace

Blend with my soul tonight
And let me breathe for you
Wrap my heart within yours
Melting one body, no more two

Pacifying our bodies needs
Losing myself in your kiss
Your touch leaving memories
Of our one night of bliss

Michael, my love, I really miss you my sweetheart, and I wish you were here. At times, I just sit around thinking to myself how much fun it would be to hang you with you. Just to be able to take a walk somewhere late at night, holding hands with you, and look up at the stars, or go to the movies, or just do whatever you'd want to do. You have no idea how much I really want to be able to be with you. It hurts to think about sometimes, but thankfully I can dream, and so when I go to sleep, and I hope to have lots of dreams of you. I will always love you, and I wish you a goodnight my love!

Michael my eternal sweet L.O.V.E. as always I had spent another day of really missing you. And wanting to be with you so very badly. It really can not be helped since I still tend to find it so very hard to believe that it has been almost an year since we lost you. So goodnight, sleep forever well, and eternally have the most sweetest dreams my Eternal Moonwalking Angel of L.O.V.E. I forever and a day L.O.V.E. and miss you. :heart:

Goodnight my dear Michael. I'm going to sleep with tears in my eyes, I don't remember crying so much since you died. The pain doesn't want to let go, it seems like it becomes harder..and time is not healing the pain. I just wanna be where you are. I miss you.

Living Without Your Love

Haunting memories, control thoughts
Dark shadows all around
Blinded by agonizing pain
Curled uncaring on the ground

Happiness left long ago
Darkness and heartache abound
Screaming, moaning, cry's of grief
Are now the only sounds

Nothingness wraps around me
Blanketing my soul
Needing you to hold me
My life has become so cold

Trying to go on without you
To me an impossible task
Living without your love
I don't think that I can last

Michael, my love, I really like calling you "my love" by the way. I was watching a video of you earlier and you just blow my mind with how gorgeous you are, and just how your inner beauty really shines forth. You are such a beautiful man, inside and out. I'm so mesmerized by you. Not a second goes by I don't wish I were with you, to hug you, to kiss you, to tell you how much I love and care about you. Please be in my dreams tonight my love, so I can have a wonderful sleep tonight with thoughts of you. Here is a kiss, and I pray that God sends you my love. Goodnight and Sweet Dreams!

13.gif

Michael, my love, I'm really sad today, and I'm sure you know why, but besides today being the 25th, my heart aches for you everyday. I really miss you and wish you were here. I can't stop thinking and crying about the fact that it's the 25th and that it's still really hard to accept that you're not here anymore. I love you so much, Michael. I love you more than I love life. I'd give myself to bring you back. Sweet dreams, Michael, I love you always and forever, my love!

Oh, Michael, I'm so tired I'm kind of lost for words, but I'll try...
This was quite a tough day once again. Did have some beautiful moments though, especially here on MJJC. I'm not sure how much worse I would be doing right now without this place with all the wonderful people who know exactly how difficult life is sometimes without you, Michael. People, who feel the same way about you and understand why tears might come to one's eyes because of thinking of you.. :cry:
Goodnight, darling angel, sleep tight. I love you with all my heart.
Goodnight and :huggy: to everyone here.

In my dreams

In my dreams you hold me tight
and tell me you love me every night
Your cheek brushing against mine
Soft kisses on my lips, feels so divine

Resting my head upon your chest,
we tell each other what we love best
Hands caressing as skin touches skin
A sensual trance, we are lost in sin

As we lay close beside each other
soft whispers of need are uttered
Unable to think by the storm inside,
restrained desire we can no longer hide

The world ceases to exist as two become one
a perfect unity that can never be outdone

Oh Michael, my love, I miss you so much. I feel so alone without you, and I really want you here with me. You know I love you. I tell you every day! No other man could ever take your place in my heart. I am yours and if that means I remain single for the rest of my life then that is fine because there is only one you! As long as you are in my heart then I will have all the love I could ever wish for. You give me so much, Michael and I don't even know where to start in saying thank you. You are the sun, you make me shine. Or more like the stars that twinkle at night. You are the moon that glows in my heart. You're my day time my night time my world. You are my life. Sorry for stealing your words but they say it all! I am going to get some rest now, love, and I just know I'll have sweet dreams tonight thinking of you. I love you more than words can say. Goodnight, my love.

Michael.... quiero que el tiempo vuele.
Quiero que estos días pasen, para ver pronto días mejores.
Quiero estar ahí... pero no sé si lo logre.
Estoy cansada. Estoy agotada. Y estoy atrapada, atrapada en un día que no avanza, en una fecha que no cambia, en un dolor que no termina.
Sí, yo quiero que el tiempo vuele, pero... no logro avanzar.
Diez meses... ¿y cúantos más por venir?

Michael.... Michael :weeping:

Michael I can not believe it has been 10 horrible months now. And I have cried over you so much today. And I am trying very hard not to cry over you again as I type this message to you. Especially since I am having a hard time of breathing now since my nose is so stuffed up from my constant crying over you. They say that time will heal but I really don't believe that. Because I am still crying over you mostly every single day since that horrible June day. And I am always thinking about and missing you every single minute of the day and night. I am really starting to go back to feeling as I was then when I first heard the horrible news about you. I just want to be with you more and more. You have no idea how horrible this world is without your presences in it. I just want to be with you so extremely bad anymore. I really can not handle this horrible excruciating pain of miss you so much. So goodnight, sleep forever well, and have the most sweetest eternal dreams my Eternal Moonwalking Angel of L.O.V.E. I will always forever and day miss you. And I will always keep loving you more and more until the very end of eternity and time. :heart:

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

Somewhere over the rainbow,
They say that dreams come true..
Some day over the rainbow,
Gonna sit a while with you.

Gonna wrap my arms around you,
And whisper in your ear...
Gonna tell you all the love I feel,
How my heart holds you so dear.

Gonna lovingly gaze at you,
Let my heart skip as you smile..
Then tenderly I'll kiss you,
And hold you close a while.

Yes, somewhere over the rainbow,
They say that dreams come true.
I know in my heart my dream came true,
Whenever I met you.

Same here I wish I could write poems that good.

Michael my eternal sweet L.O.V.E. I had spent another horrible day of really missing you. So much so that I was even contemplating suicide today. And I am just so sorry that I even thought about doing that. Because I do know just you and God are just so against it. But it made me realized just how bad my depression is now. And I just want to be with you so much now. I really just don't know how I am ever going to handle that horrid 1 year mark. Which is why I am going to try very hard just spend that horrible day asleep. I am really crying over you now just thinking about it. So goodnight, have the most sweetest dreams, and sleep eternally well my Eternal Moonwalking Angel of L.O.V.E. I will always forever and a day L.O.V.E. and miss you until the very end of time and eternity. :heart: :wub:

Hold Me

Hold me tight, through the night.
Please don't ever let me go.
Sing to me, sing so sweetly.
This is the best love I'll ever know.

I love you, and everything you do.
Just stay here with me tonight.
Say you love me, and here you'll be.
With me until the morning light.

Our love is best, forget the rest.
We were made for each other.
You know it's true, and I do, too.
I know we'll never find another.

Hold me tight, through the night.
Please don't ever let me go.
Sing to me, sing so sweetly.
This is the best love I'll ever know.

Michael, I guess it's time for me to go and get some sleep now. If it were up to me, I'd stay up all night thinking of you. But, I'll be thinking of you as I always do when I'm lying in my bed, thinking of you telling me "I just want to lay next to you for awhile. You look so beautiful tonight..." because it makes me smile. Goodnight my love! I'll be dreaming of you! :heart:

The dreams of you holding me, the dreams of you kissing me, the dreams of us together feel to real to be just dreams. I need the one thing that completes me the one thing that makes me who I am. My heart feel empty, incomplete without you. Wont you be the other half that makes me whole? I miss you...

Back