Grammy discussion, Video links, Pictures..... [ Prince & Paris attend ] ALL threads merged.

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

they just said MJ tribute will be in 59 minutes

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

Oh I do think of it as apprecation but I just think everbody has gone swagger jacked crazy with the Drill stuff! lol! I really wish they had also shown that as a part of a tribute to MJ from "This Is It" :)

I know...all this stuff makes me wanna watch...but seeing these artists win these awards making me cringe.

Waiting for the MJ tribute!

I thought BEP were good, but what did Will have on his face?! Lol

I can't watch 2 more hours of this. I've had enough :(
it's 2:00am. gotta be up in 5 hours for school. sigh.

Goodnight everyone :hug:

:( Goodnight hun :hug:

Everything in this show reminds me of MY MIKEY!

Well, they did say the whole show was going to be centred around Michael.

I swera when they adv the coming soon mj tribute it said in 59 mins by the side

I saw that too. I think we have less than an hour to wait now.

Perhaps the intention of the Grammys producers to have performers feature MJ trademark performances: the drill, the toaster, the cirque de soleil,etc. Then to culminate in the tribute at the end. Perhaps there is a Michael Jackson theme running thru most (if not all) the performances tonight.

was thinking that too?:)

Oh boy, is anyone seeing this Comcast commercial? Ben & Shaq always come up whenever I call 1-800-COMCAST and it scares the crap out of me. :lol:

WTf? is up with this commercial.."Now life with the slowman shield"

Because of the snow, I don't have school tomorrow.

Michael was a head of his time Look

This thread is going so fast. :)

I KNEW it would be at the end,
but still woke up at 2.00 precisely
not to miss anything
any contradiction? :D
:girl_sigh:

I hope the kids will be there present for the tribute, and if they want they can say a little speech, but if not is OK :)

HAHAHAHA! Please tell me you guys saw that sheet fall on her head!

What is with all the tween idols at the Grammys? Jonas Bros? Miley Cyrus?

he he the curtain fell on her head

I wanna see the kids!!!!!! I know I am being selfish but i wanna see how they look how they are doing . It would be so emotional.

I am the same actually. I think it would be great for them to do this. To see their Dad honoured like that. Not holding my breath though. I will be so excited if they do come out though. I want to hear Prince talk! lol

Perhaps the intention of the Grammys producers to have performers feature MJ trademark performances: the drill, the toaster, the cirque de soleil,etc. Then to culminate in the tribute at the end. Perhaps there is a Michael Jackson theme running thru most (if not all) the performances tonight.

I'm sure they did say that the whole show would be centred around Michael, so I'm not surprised about seeing the MJ references.

I was thinking the same thing. Coz since the show started everything in there reminds me of Michael.

I like this song. Is it a cover? The song is familiar but I've never heard the band (to my knowledge) before.

ok, whoever is performing right now.. idk I'm not paying attention right now.. its boring to me however sorry, I don't intend to be rude or offend anyone.

I was thinking..If MJ were at this Grammys show, it would've been complete kaos and he would've been the highlight of the night..just by showing up!! It would be just like the 2003 BET awards when he made a surprise appearance!!

Back