Grammy discussion, Video links, Pictures..... [ Prince & Paris attend ] ALL threads merged.

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

Ewwww fugly cyrus hahhaha

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

yeah..i hope the neices and nephews were hidden for that pg 13 pink performance. cus it really was.
You mean Michael's nieces and nephews? Michael doesn't have any nieces or nephews under 13 except for Jermajesty. Jaffar is 13 and their father Jerms was with them anyway lol

woop woop Black Eyed Peasss

Wheyyyy the BEPs!

''ugh kids didn't accept it I bet they gonna make them do it tomorrow.I'm so mad they told us differently''

She thought they'd be doing it last night at the small ceremony. She wasn't happy about Frank...
Ah...

Hm okay thanks.

I miss seeing her opinions.

I have 2 hours left before the Grammys start here.

Probably nothing interesting going on.

Lol about the ad breaks

No they didnt just TOASTER...WHAT THE HELL?

Too soon man.

ohh this bep song is a club banger :p imaaa beee haha

cmon guys give miley a break..shes only a young girl

What is Will.i.am wearing? :lol:

okies! I do like like the "Black Eyed Peas" but is everyone jacking the Drill/MJ military stuff? Whenever I see that sort of thing; I think of MJ. But nobody can't rock it like MJ.

the toaster!!! dang!! :lol: I Miss You Michael !!!

:woohoo: BLACK EYED PEAS!!! anyone else really lookin forward to Bon Jovi? XD

Man...I dunno if I can sit through another 2 hours of this. :mello:

I dunno bout u but I love to laff and make jokes at how bad these peeps are. It pasess the time oh so fast.

For example: WTF?! I'm I listening to. $10 bucks says they jacked this song from somebody too. Lawsuit in 3...2...1...

Come on, Have some respect for some of the other artists. We didn't like it when people put our MJ down so don't stoop to their levels.

Are those walking vaginas? :mello:

Black eyed peas are rocking!!

Man, this is so senseless...my calculus book looks more interesting than what I'm watching as much as I admire the Black eyed peas..*yawn*

Maybe we should keep a tally of how many artists are gonna copy some of Mikes trademark moves....two so far

That's tonightsss going to be a good night!! Woop woop *dances*

What is Will.i.am wearing? :lol:

RLMAO that's what my sister just said

okies! I do like like the "Black Eyed Peas" but is everyone jacking the Drill/MJ military stuff? Whenever I see that sort of thing; I think of MJ. But nobody can't rock it like MJ.

Let just think of it as appreciation!!!:clapping::clapping:

my thoughts exactly, their costumes remind me of MJ's stuff

For once, it would be nice if they could show the MJ tribute NOT at the very end of the show.

Another two hours? LOL

Back