Grammy discussion, Video links, Pictures..... [ Prince & Paris attend ] ALL threads merged.

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

God bless them......really.

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

:cry:

my heart just broke again..

:cry: so heartbreaking...P&P did a great job

Prince :cry:
so nervous HUGS

I'm all in tears :cry:

OMG!! PRINCE WAS AMAZING!! So well spoken! He sounds like Michael - some of the things he said was the same tone as Michael!

God Bless them God Bless Michael :angel: Prince sounded like Michael.

so touching. prince was amazing. fair play to the young lad. like the support the cousins showed by being there! crying !

OH MY GOD...., even it was so short speech... they were amazing.

It was so touching.

OOOOOMMMMMMGGGGG :cry:

Yall better not crash this bitch.

OMG...they are the most amazing kids ever. I for one am so proud of them. I just don't know what to say. An absolute credit to Michael. Amazing.

I am a wreck right now.

The kids are soooo lovely, and mature!!!!

Im proud of prince and paris!!!! :) that took a lot of guts!!!! Prince and paris did an excellent job excepting their fathers award! We love you!!!

MICHAEL TAUGHT HIS CHILDREN WELL

OMG I'm just frozen.

Oh god, I'm crying and shaking!

THank you 3T for going up with them. Oh Jesus!!! God made ahorrible mistake

ohh my God

I really wasnt expecting Prince's voice to be that deep aww. =)

What sweet children they did great.. Im sure you made your dad proud

Theyre outfits in tribute to MJ was adorable.

goodness..................................................

*crying* our sweet babies!! bless them... they were very brave tonight :love:

Back