Grammy discussion, Video links, Pictures..... [ Prince & Paris attend ] ALL threads merged.

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

beyonce is so over the top

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

Totally reminded me of "This Is It". Hahaha.

So Beyonce borrowed MJ's theme of military soldiers clad in all black, huh?

That's so original *rolls eyes*...*waiting for MJ 3d tribute*

I want Mike there.

B is ALWAYS...biting of MJ...she doesn't even try to hide it...

I mean damn B...TRY to make it your own.. -_-

Man, ain't nobody do it like MJ... :( (Jus' so ya'll know Imma be sayin this alot,lol)

BEYONCE'S got military stuff going on .. at least in the beginning her dancers somehow remind me of MJ's Drill back ups..

Agree.

Oh no she didn't.

What? Alanis? Did I miss something?...:unsure:

now beyonce is alanis hahahahah
i remember when i saw her live she did this song

So MJ with the military men.
THIS IS GIVING ME GOOSEPIMPLES THOUGH. Go Beyoncé. She is a brilliant performer.
Wow Alanis cover? This is brilliant.

Re: Grammy Earth Song Tribute (all discussion here)

So has it been on yet?

i don't mind it i consider it paying homage to michael not really copying... tonight is all about him to me anyways :)

so there was some another ceremony today before this one we're watching? cause I heard Beyonce won like few Grammys today already and I'm wondering when the hell if it just started and I saw her winning just one lol :p

Ok Girl, please stop.

I think they are the actual Drill costumes. Why would she hide being inspired by him? I'm glad she shows it.

I'm sorry but what a load of rubbish...so not impressed.

I don't think the crotch grab was MJ inspired. Just "if she were a boy" that's what she'd do probably. Guys do that? lol

I Love Beyonce.

I miss Michael

why did they stand up for beyonce and not elton no matters now days

blah was alright, no one brings it like Michael :(

When Elton did that, people were already leaving his "party". Elton is disconnected. It wasn't a moment of celebration..but pain when the best singer of the world had died.
Elton said in a brazilian interview that MJ's clips were the most expensive and the worst.
I saw that interview, I don't remember if it was before 1993.

Beyonce Loves Michael. You just had to see her tribute at her concerts. She isn't copying but paying tribute I think.

Back