Grammy discussion, Video links, Pictures..... [ Prince & Paris attend ] ALL threads merged.

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

When are the kids going to appear?

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

I'm not a fan of Pinks outfit

Beyonce said on 60 minutes that MJ was the reason why she wanted to be a singer..she was inspired by him!!

So they are really going to appear there??...aww god ..i dont think i cant stomach that ..:cry:

Probably at the very end. :timer: They've gotta keep us waiting. :smilerolleyes:

I'm going to bed
so tired
this will go on for ages.

Woah...haha

I doubt the children are going to be there tbh

I doubt it too, and if they were there surely we would have a zoomed in audience shot of them by now.

I'm bored, I want Michael!!

Dear God this is hard. I'm so sad and upset that my stomach is in knots and my heart is pounding.

Michael should be here, this should be his night completely. I can't move on from that thought.

:cry: I KNOW! The Grammy guy said that Michael wanted to be part of the show for 2010...Hearing that almost broke me...:boohoo: I'm just speechless...:cry:

L.O.V.E.
Romi

IMO. doesn't look like they're gonna appear at all.. seems to me as if Jerms and his brood are the only ones there. No other relatives, The kids don't even seem to be there.

Aww I meant to welcome you Tinkre Bell when you said hi a while ago. :)

Pink's performance is like the opposite to Beyoncé's..simple but beautiful I think. She has a good voice and puts a lot of emotion into her singing.

who b think she is, Michael Jackson, going on stage wit a army,lol

ok was Beyonce copying the drill just then...or trying to?
may be honoring him :)

Are those the Drill costumes that Beyonce has on the dancers? They are arent they
They sure look like

loving the drill military men :yes:
I love it

Beyonce has Michael's army
She has it

Totally reminded me of "This Is It". Hahaha.
Beyonce is the best there by far.

So Beyonce borrowed MJ's theme of military soldiers clad in all black, huh?

That's so original *rolls eyes*...*waiting for MJ 3d tribute*
I think its a tribute

I think they are the actual Drill costumes. Why would she hide being inspired by him? I'm glad she shows it.
I wouldnt hide it, i think she is great, and sincere.

Beyonce Loves Michael. You just had to see her tribute at her concerts. She isn't copying but paying tribute I think.

Do you Know if she still does it??? she is coming to Argentina, if she still does it, im going to see her, if not, well not really :)

To be sincere, she is the best there by far.

I MISS MICHAEL

I have always believed that Beyonce loves Michael. She has never said or did anything to show me otherwise. She has a great voice but sometimes I feel like she is going to hurt herself lol with the way she moves around.

ya'll can call me "Sugar", I like pink. Her outfit is cute too

Um... did I just see Pink's vagina? :(

I dunno if the kids will be there. Remember when the press hyped up a Thriller performance back in 2006...

Beyonce said on 60 minutes that MJ was the reason why she wanted to be a singer..she was inspired by him!!

I watched that on this link just before the grammys, she said she saw the jackson 5 and michael jackson and was inspired to do what she does because of them

anxiously awaiting the tribute. I did enjoy Beyonce Lada Gaga and Sir Elton John. I love Elton JOhn.

That gurl is daring. She look like she been doing ALOt of practicing

IMO. doesn't look like they're gonna appear at all.. seems to me as if Jerms and his brood are the only ones there. No other relatives, The kids don't even seem to be there.

Yea, figures about Jermaine lol

OMG Pink was great. She had me nervous when she was in the air. Wow!! Very nicely done!

I have always believed that Beyonce loves Michael. She has never said or did anything to show me otherwise. She has a great voice but sometimes I feel like she is going to hurt herself lol with the way she moves around.
She said it many times, great artists LOVE HIM, and she is great :yes:

While pinks is on, I turned my head for 1 sec and she is turning in the air and wet! WTF!

Beautiful Pink

Back