Happy 52nd birthday michael!

Happy Birthday Applehead :heart:

I hope you are happy and finally in peace. I also hope you can feel everyday all the love we send to you everyday. We are missing you so much, but deep in my heart I know you are in a much better place, away from all that hurt you.
So have a great birthday celebration, I hope you get an amazing water ballon, food fights, toons of kfc (if they serve that up there :mello:) and amazing big trees to climb all day long! :D

Love you so so so much!!! :wub:

Michael--Thinking of your birthday with a heart full of love and sadness but also a heart filled with gratitude knowing that you are at peace and no one can ever hurt you again. Thank you for all that you sacrificed and all that you gave of your gifts and your beauty. I love you.

A youtube tribute to Michael:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPe_c5F-_Ng

BirthdayHapCandle.gif

Dearest Michael,

52 years ago today we were given a gift from God.. That gift was you!
:heart:
On this special day, On behalf of myself and my family..
We wish A Happy Birthday to the most beautiful human being...

Mr Michael Joseph Jackson

Thank you & We love you so much! :wub:

:cry:

Happy Birthday, Michael. :heart:
Had it not been for this day 52 years ago, we would not have had the most wonderful, beautiful human being step foot on this earth and bring us the gift and joy of his music, life, and love. You have taught me so much. I wish I could bring you back today. Today is a day to celebrate you. I will smile because we had you and we still do. I love you.

Ok, so it's a little early fir the uk fans but what would you say to michael on his birthday?

I'd say to have the happiest Birthday ever. Yeah, turning 52 sucks, the plantar fasciitis sets in and your heels hurt, your back hurts, but ya know what? Turning 52 was the best thing that happened to me yet!! Who knows, maybe next year I'll be in traction? Just kidding.

Happy Birthday Michael! Miss you and love you more than words can explain!

Happy Birthday sweet beloved angel of ours, I hope you are finally in peace and somewhat happy, you will forever be loved for now and always.

When you wish upon a star:

''When you wish upon a star
Makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires
Will come to you

If your heart is in your dreams
No request is to extreme
When you wish upon a star
As dreamers do''

Sadly our request to get him back today seems to be too extreme to come true. Although the man is not here with us anymore, he continues to inspire me to believe in hopes and dreams, and to try to life them. So it's only natural we celebrate the day he came to this earth to share his gifts with all of us for over 50 years.

Happy 52nd Birthday, Michael! :)

Today, again all again, all I'll see is you.
I'll celebrate you, sing you, dance you, cry you, smile you.
This day is yours, this day is now ours to show you our love.
For this day to be perfect, there is one thing missing, you.
We and the earth will sing your songs all day long, so that nobody forgets what a wonderful and beautiful man you've always been.
How we miss you today, and how we love you.

Happy Birthday Michael...I miss you sooo much...that smile those dancing feet....God it is so hard..:cry:

Happy Birthday Michael! I want to thank you for being you and being in my life. You are the definition of a pure human being. I hope you're having a fun time up there, cake wars and all. I will always keep you in my heart and keep your legacy alive. :heart:

birthday_cake.gif

Happy B-day Michael, it must be there in heaven, I love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (and many more "o's") much:heart: and I miss you just as much

Happy Birthday Michael.
You came to us from God, and he took you way too soon.
I'll ALWAYS love and miss you-more than I can describe.
My biggest hope is that you are at peace, and laughing that amazing laugh of yours all the time. You have the best fans in the world-and they are the best for a good reason- We'll never let your legacy die, we know you wouldn't want it to.
Love you forever.

Happy BirthDay Angel. You are always in my heart..

everything is because of you.. It all for Love :****

I know I have been on hiatus...but I cannot miss this for the world.

Happy birthday to my idol Michael jackson, I miss u more and more each day. Thank u for giving me soooo much to believe in and thank u so much for always standing up for what u believed in no matter how much people ridiculed you. I wish you were still here on earth, I am so proud to have been alive to see the real magic that is Michael Jackson.

You taught me how to be a better person michael and I cannot thank you enough.

I miss you and I love you.

happy_birthday_michael_by_twilitewolf2-d2xj62j.jpg

It's so hard to accept that
you are no longer here with us.
We will always love you .

Happy Birthday, my love. :heart:
Hopefully you heard me singing Happy Birthday to you. I am sorry if it made your ears bleed... the tears could not stop flowing... :boohoo: I really miss you and I love you more and more with every passing day.

Happy birthday, Michael. I love you, and I miss you.

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Michael! Where ever you are!
You Always will be the king forever!!
We miss ya!

Back