HIStory ELIMINATION GAME! Come in and have fun! WINNER ANNOUNCED - page 43 / post 642

Re: HIStory ELIMINATION GAME! Come in and have fun! FINAL ROUND - page 41 / post 603

They Don't Care About Us

Re: HIStory ELIMINATION GAME! Come in and have fun! FINAL ROUND - page 41 / post 603

tdcau of course!!

Stranger in Moscow

Stranger In Moscow

They Don't Care About Us

this game doesnt make sence!

They don't care about his feelings, they've already voted out Smile! :nono: It's a ruthless game! Ruthless I tell thee!!:evil:

you're right, these are santa-killers. SHUN THE NON-BELIEVERS! SHUNNNNuhnuhnuh :angry:

this is not a difficult choice, appleheads!

THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT US

2usbp07.jpg

aha!!! The SIM army is upset bc their attempts at voter intimidation failed, and this has become a closer contest than they figured. Let's make them sweat guys.

you're right, these are santa-killers. SHUN THE NON-BELIEVERS! SHUNNNNuhnuhnuh :angry:

this is not a difficult choice, appleheads!

THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT US

2usbp07.jpg

Did you just quote Charlie the Unicorn??

'Come to Candy Mountain Charlie' 'Chaaaarliiiie' 'Shunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn-nuh' 'ugh, where's my kidney?' Hehehe. Those crazy-ass unicorns. :punk:

Uh hum...anyway back to voting.

It's gotta be, They Don't really care about us, Obviously!! But Smile still should have won!!! Gah!

TDCAU is 10 times better live than SIM could ever be, but SIM has a higher personal value to me.

Oh fudge... I'll vote They Don't Care About Us, even though I prefer listening to it more often than Stranger In Moscow.

It's just one of those days... if you ask me tomorrow I might as well vote on SIM instead.

Stranger in Moscow

Stranger!!

ive an idea......before the Dangerous Elimination Game ,we can have a Dangerous Guess Game to make ppl vote for the winner they gusee first~~~and after the Elimination Game those ppl who are right should be given some prizes~~~but i have no idea about the prizes........

Last edited:

(As Milan is still busy bathing, drinking umbrella drinks with chicks, having a hang over and enjoying life in sunny Greece, I BruceWayne has got the log in details to his account to keep the legacy of this thread alive :D)

ROUND 14 (FINAL ROUND)!
1. They Don't Care About Us - 21
2. Stranger in Moscow - 12

WINNER:
STRANGER IN MOSCOW
ELIMINATED TRACKS:

8. Come Together
4. This Time Around
14. Little Susie
6. D.S.
10. Childhood
7. Money
9. You Are Not Alone

12. 2Bad
15. Smile
11. Tabloid Junkie
13. HIStory
1. Scream
5. Earth Song
2. They Don't Care About Us

And to serenade the last eliminated track
, we can all share Michael's performance of TDCAU in Munich.
Personally I love the part around 00:37 into the song where he rushes the front of the stage:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAdXdzjfB5I

The Aftermath / The Next Elimination Game (Dangerous)
Milan (dangerous_88) really wanted to create the next elimination game for the "Dangerous" album, so I'm gonna leave it to him. Nobody does it like him anyway so :D

Feel free to share your thoughts about the winner of this elimination game, and were you surprised of how early/late some songs were voted off?
Cool idea vivianmiho had with guessing which song will win the next elimination game. I usually look for the polls we have here on the forum to see which favourite songs people have, but a guess on on which song will win is a whole other thing.

Thanks for letting me stand in for "dangerous_88" while he's enjoying life in sunny Greece // BruceWayne

:punk:Whoop Whoop!!

YAAYYYY! Justice has prevailed! :happy: *throws confetti*

Congrats to the winner! Although I must say, the entire top 3 deserves a gold medal. :yes:

Phew, what a thrilling game this was, can't wait for Dangerous now. :lol:

Worthy winner indeed.

But I must say, I was kind of surprised that Childhood and You Are Not Alone got voted off that early.
I'm not a huge fan of Childhood but I thought that would be a song that would make it to the top5.
Another surprise was that Tabloid Junkie went that far, I thought TJ or Money would be the third song to go.

Uhm, kind of surprised Smile got that far... I definitely couldn't see it go further than both Childhood and YANA.

HUGE surprise to me that Come Together was the first song to be voted off.

I think "Will you be there" will win the Dangerous elimination game.

this was a fun game i am happy thet STRANGER WON i wanted earth song to win though i knew stranger would be in the top 3 though this was a good game im am ready and exicted about the bdangerous game yay

8. Come Together
4. This Time Around
14. Little Susie
6. D.S.
10. Childhood
7. Money
9. You Are Not Alone
12. 2Bad
15. Smile
11. Tabloid Junkie
13. HIStory
1. Scream
5. Earth Song
2. They Don't Care About Us

Little Susie and Smile were definitely eliminated too soon. They are both masterpieces, despite the fact that Smile is "remake"...

Winner is my favorite song from HIStory and i knew that it will win!

They Don't Care About Us should've won... Well, hopefully my favorite song from Dangerous, Give in to Me, makes it at least to the top 3.

I'm going to have to join the ballad army for Dangerous..Will You Be There Is my fav, but I just listened to the whole album this morning, and it confused me more than made up my mind, so I'll have to listen to it again b4 the 1st round.

yea Dangerous will be tough. but i already know what i want to go first.
well atleast earth song was top 3. but im pissed come together was first to go.
im eager for bad, thriller too. im curious to know what people will think of each song on Off the Wall, since its not talked about as much on here like dangerous,bad thriller are.

Yeah!!!! I'm glad Stranger in Moscow won!!! It was clear that SIM is a worthy winner with only 12 votes while TDCAU with 21!

One thing I like to point out to the next elimination game is that the song that will be voted off must have a significant votes!
For example, a song should not get voted off because it have only 2 votes more than the other one!! Because if you wait another hour, probably the results might be different. I think we have to wait till there is a clear differences between the number of votes!

ANyway, here is an accapella version of SIM!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN8w-MHLDJ4

:lol: WE ALREADY KNEW WE WOULD WIN :devil:

i must do my victory lap!

a0i883.jpg

see you all in dangerous!
(this was one of the best and happier threads in mjjc. thanks milan & bruce!)

Well, Earth Song is my personal fav from HIStory, but in the end I'm just glad that my three favs were the last three standing! :)

When Milan comes back does anybody know?? He starts the next round, right?

Back