HIStory ELIMINATION GAME! Come in and have fun! WINNER ANNOUNCED - page 43 / post 642

Re: HIStory ELIMINATION GAME! Come in and have fun! ROUND 13 - page 38 / post 557

i hope there is a way to anounce all 3 as winners as a result of a tie!:D......and CLOse this thread and move to DANGErous(where there will be a fight in the first rounds of the game HAHAH..

HAHA yupp... I only know which song to vote for in the first round, and maybe in the second... After that I have absolutely NO CLUE at all :D

And I just wanna say... I've decided to put my vote up for sale in this elimination round, anyone feel free to hit me up with an offer or something :D

Re: HIStory ELIMINATION GAME! Come in and have fun! ROUND 13 - page 38 / post 557

My favorites songs from HIStory... lol i have no idea what to vote... i'm going to listen to those 3 songs now and then i'll decide... :)

Earth Song!

Ok, I am voting for They don't care abou us.

THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT US!

Earth Song MUST stay!! :bugeyed

OK I'll vote Earth Song, but I'm not happy about it :p

Love them all but vote for EARTH SONG this time

Last edited:

They Don't Care About Us

Earth Song

aw, i want Earth song to win myself, the lyrics are strong, a song thats for the care of people, animals, and the environment - with great/ powerful music equally. Plus the video is moving.

You Don't care about us..since Stranger in moscow reminds me of the time when the album came out and memories attached to it. and its good. ;-) hee

Stranger in Moscow

omg this is so hard omg these 3 songs are my fav mchael songs like ever hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
i say THEY DONT CARE ABOUT US damn that hurted because i really love that song so much

This is really hard but i have to say Stranger in moscow :(

Very difficult choice. Hmm... my vote goes to They Don't Care About Us (I love it anyway).
Stranger In Moscow is the best in my opinion.

Last edited:

Earth Song no question about it.

Gonna go with Stranger in Moscow.

^^Hi, Mike! :flowers:

Ahem...Earth Song.

They Don't Care About Us but I still like it. SIM to win! :D

Earth Song

Re: HIStory ELIMINATION GAME! Come in and have fun! ROUND 12 - page 35 / post 520

Hehe. You have been making me smile throughout this thread :)

you just made me smile :D

all right, fellas, stranger in moscow is winning. if it doesn't, you obviously hate michael jackson's feelings. :beee:

ALL I WANNA SAY IS THAT
THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT US
34rwoyx.jpg

Scream

Re: HIStory ELIMINATION GAME! Come in and have fun! ROUND 12 - page 35 / post 520

all right, fellas, stranger in moscow is winning. if it doesn't, you obviously hate michael jackson's feelings. :beee:

ALL I WANNA SAY IS THAT
THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT US
34rwoyx.jpg

But if Michael Jackson was living,
He wouldn't let this be, no, no..

I love this part, especially in the concerts where he's running towards the front of the stage while he's singing:

Tell me what has become of my life
I have a wife and two children who love me
I am the victim of police brutality, now
I'm tired of being the victim of hate
You're raping me of my pride
Oh, for God's sake
I look to heaven to fulfill its prophecy...
Set me free

Man this is hard. Earth Song :boohoo:

Real hard now to choose...but at the end i vote for Stranger in Moscow.

Earth Song

Wow... the fight between TDCAU and ES... I think that we already have a winner... :)

ALL I WANNA SAY IS THAT
THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT US
34rwoyx.jpg

They don't care about his feelings, they've already voted out Smile! :nono: It's a ruthless game! Ruthless I tell thee!!:evil:

Back