HIStory ELIMINATION GAME! Come in and have fun! WINNER ANNOUNCED - page 43 / post 642

Re: HIStory ELIMINATION GAME! Come in and have fun! ROUND 13 - page 38 / post 557

stranger in moscow!!

Re: HIStory ELIMINATION GAME! Come in and have fun! ROUND 13 - page 38 / post 557

Earth Song

stranger

(As Milan is still busy bathing, drinking umbrella drinks with chicks, having a hang over and enjoying life in sunny Greece, I BruceWayne has got the log in details to his account to keep the legacy of this thread alive :D)

ROUND 13 RESULTS!

1. Earth Song - 14
2. They Don't Care About Us - 11
3. Stranger in Moscow - 9

ROUND 14 (FINAL ROUND):

AVAILABLE TRACKS FOR VOTING:

2. They Don't Care About Us
3. Stranger In Moscow

ELIMINATED TRACKS:

8. Come Together
4. This Time Around
14. Little Susie
6. D.S.
10. Childhood
7. Money
9. You Are Not Alone

12. 2Bad
15. Smile
11. Tabloid Junkie
13. HIStory
1. Scream
5. Earth Song

We never can
say goodbye to Michael, and neither could this little kid that rushed Michael's lift during his "Earth Song" performance in Manilla. I love how peaceful expression the kid had while Michael wrapped his arms around him. It would definitely be worth getting your ass kicked by security guards to share just one ride with Michael.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCBFpC83S4A

(P.S. Please, if it's not too much to ask, try to make your selections in bold. Sometimes it can be hard to understand if you're actually voting on a track or not. Thank you! :))

NOoooooo!!! :shock:

THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT US!!!

Re: HIStory ELIMINATION GAME! Come in and have fun! FINAL ROUND - page 41 / post 603

I honestly have no clue, I hate this game :p

Re: HIStory ELIMINATION GAME! Come in and have fun! FINAL ROUND - page 41 / post 603

Stranger In Moscow...

damn... this is hard.

But okay.... ....................... okay............ uhm.... Stranger in Moscow.

How the hell did earth song get voted off?? :mat::(
It's got to be They Don't Care About Us

No way :shock:

THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT US!

Stranger in moscow

I actually have a greater appreciation of Stranger in Moscow than I did when I started this game, but...

they dont care about us

Really hard! They Don't Care About Us.

stranger in moscow

What!!!!??? How could Earth song be voted off. I wasn't even there to defend it!!?? Between They don't care about us (TDCAU) and Stanger in Moscow (SIM), IT's obviously SIM is lighther on the ear and I can listen to his beautiful voice over and over again. TDCAU is a fast pace song full of anger and emotions and it's perfect in writing and the prison version video is awesome, but I can't see myself playing that song over and over again! So I vote

They don't care about us

Stranger in Moscow

They Don't Care About Us

Stranger In Moscow!!

They don't care about us...

All I wanna say is that they don't really care about us

I just wanna double check here right now because it can become confusing in the last round.

You guys have voted on the song you want to lose, right?
Meaning, if you want stranger in Moscow to win, then you vote on TDCAU.

If not, then go back and edit your post :)

I'm still contemplating what to vote, lol.

my favourite one is gone so now i vote for they don't care about us

tdcbu damn that was hard

Back