How Are You Feeling Today?

Re: How are you feeling today?

i get the some pain inside of me every mouth :yes: :cry: this not far i hate pain :yes: :cry:

but i'm working on anyother frame project again :yes: it looks cool :yes:

^
My son has been ill in bed all day and now I'm starting to feel poorly and I need to be leaving soon for a heavyduty appointment. Oh boy...

I hope your son gets better soon queen g

Im feeling a lil sore at the moment.

Pretty good. It's Friday and so far everything is going like clockwork...one of those days where everything just falls into place from the moment you get out of bed. Excited, anticipating, and relaxed.

Creatively stimulated in a big way, my heart is full of love, at peace with whatever life has in store for me, and I think I will go and continue to make this a productive day and possibly enjoy the beautiful warm weather outside. :sun:

worried I'm spending so much time checking MJ news sites for more tour info.. this comeback is costing me my social life :)

i'm feeling hell again my tummy is hurtting me all week long i think is my IBS and my pms and maybe i got the BUG :eek: is hard to say cause my bum hurts :yes: :giggle:

I´m feeling very good today. Relaxed and getting a little bit tired now. It´s getting late.

cheater!! cheater!!
dont wanna hear any cloaks, all is cloaks!!! cry!!!!

yanwo,20090329104833441.gif

^Aww *hugs*:(

------------
I'm fed up :depressed::bunny:
I'm fed up with people personally attacking me for things
that are none of their business? :doh::lol:

^ You ok? :unsure:

I feel wide awake... again. :doh:

Back