How Are You Feeling Today?

Re: How are you feeling today?

right now tired and sleepy........

I was feeling great, but then I watched the video from the rehearsals and now I'm just pissed off because of my effing BACK ROW seats at the concerts. :angry: Why did I even buy those tickets? :doh:

^you got the concerts tickets?

Cool :)
that aweosme :)

im trying to feel better

I masked my loneliness and sorrow with happyness around my friends...

But deep down I just can't go on..

[sighs]

At least Kenneth and Cindy called me today. They are great people, I hope they adopt me soon. They made my day go by a bit better.

I have a happy heart and it shows on the outside:winking2: LOL, bratty, and hyper from too much coffee.

Good, I JUST found out that one guy in my school listens to MJ and I'm so positively surprised, I would've never believed he listens to MJ, lol :D

im feeling fairly active. though its 9pm at night, so there's not much i can do :lol: ah well, i let off all my energy tomorrow :)

Annoyed because of my damn slow download speed. 4% in half an hour. COME ON! >_

Concerned about a few people, Family and friends.. got a headache since last night that I am trying to get rid of, waiting on a reply for something. :mello: All in all i'm alright and thinking of the positive side of things. :yes:

^ Hope you are doing well Jess, Miss ya! :hug:

Actually I woke up feeling kinda grumpy and beotchy LOL :lol: after some coffee I snapped out of that and it was like I had pure amusement throughout my entire day :lol:, busy, thought-filled and happy after seeing todays pictures. :wub:

Feeling really sorry to fans who have been affected by the 02 reschuldes changing

my tummy is not feeling will is goes up and it goes down feel so sick is my health tummy promblems i have :no: :cry:

Proud of myself for managing to work almost all day today. :happy:

:scratch:

Last edited:
Back