How many copies are you buying when Thriller comes out?

I've already ordered 4 copies on the net.

BUT I'll also go down the store and by a copy on the releaseday. I haven't been able to order the Japan version but I'll try to get that version also.

So at least 6 copies!! :lol:

i dont see the point in buying more copies than one.... yeah of course its gonna sell big but i dont need the album at all really, im just buying it because its the 25th anniversary and stuff...

i dont see the point in buying more copies than one.... yeah of course its gonna sell big but i dont need the album at all really, im just buying it because its the 25th anniversary and stuff...

That's more reasonable, lol. I played the original album during the anniversary month. ;)

Zero...I refuse to buy this. It's just another way to make money off fans. Besides I don't like any of the remixes. I think the whole project was just unecessary.

Zero...I refuse to buy this. It's just another way to make money off fans. Besides I don't like any of the remixes. I think the whole project was just unecessary.

I think it was just to reach the young generation today, but then again, I think Michael can do that on his own :lol:

I'll be buying the deluxe version only I think.

I really want to get a couple of editions- I have pre-ordered the deluxe version and I'd love to have the Japanese version too! :)

stop being so negative...i want a new album too,but you have to enjoy every little nice thing life offers:Dand this 25 Thriller it's for the new fans,they HAVE TO LISTEN AND ENJOY HIS MUSIC TOO,NO?and i don't have Thriller on CD,so this comes at the right time:cool:

where do you get so much money to buy one album many times?:lol:

I'm buying none. Just go to the store and listen to all the songs and walk out...lol.

I'm gonna be buying the NEW album, thank you very much.

I think I'll buy three, one for me and one for each of my children. I already have Thriller too, but Michael worked on this project and I like to support him, if fans don't buy it the media will have a field day with that, and that may not be so good for his new album.

I'm really excited about it, I think the remixes are ok, but it's so fun that something is being released and soon. Plus I think this is just the beginning of bigger and better things!!!

Im going to buy one copy of each edition, plus Japanese version :)

I'm just gonna get the one copy, probably the deluxe one.

I'M NOT SURE IF I WILL BUY A COPY OR NOT I ALREADY HAVE 5 THRILLER ALBUMS INCLUDING THE REMASTERED VERSIONS I MIGHT BUY THE SINGLE MAYBE. I'm not against celebrating Thriller as a project but think it could have been so much better.

Back