How much are you into Michael?

Which sentence best applies to you?

• I love Michael's music and no one elses. He's the only think I listen to.

Votes: 74 14.8%
  • Very few acts are barely listenable, and then there's Michael who eclispes them all.

Votes: 105 21.0%
  • Yes, I like other acts, but Michael is the greatest one of all

Votes: 284 56.7%
  • I like other acts, and I also like Michael equally with the others

Votes: 34 6.8%
  • Michael isn't as good as some other acts, but I like him. He's cool.

Votes: 4 0.8%

• Total voters

iboz75

Proud Member
Yeah, I'm totally involved in him. To me, there's no one who can even measure up to him.

How do you feel about this?

yeh there are other people who i think are great... but he is totally THE king of ALL music dance and entertainment :p Hes the GREATEST of all time man! :D

I can tolerate the others but Michael hands down is incredible!!!! The only other artist that I am crazy for is Sade, her music is so mellow. As for Michael well I can't even begin to express how I feel about his music let alone the man.. The dictionary doesn't have the right words to describe him and his music. I hope that doesn't sound to psycho or obsessive????

I like other acts but MIchael is the best above them all :D. I was at a stage where thats the only music I would listen to but over the years i have broadened my listening ear and i listen to alot of other acts which are mostly R&B and pop acts and some are inspired by MJ like Missy Elliott and Chris Brown.

Yes, I like other acts, but Michael is the greatest one of all

That best describes my fandom. I just love music in general and am a fan of many artists. Michael is tops for me however. Def. my fave artist of all time, bar none!

I like different artists: Michael, Mika, Bob Marley, Queen, The Doors, Paul Simon, Prince,blalala.. (yes, i have a diverse personality, lol).

I like Michael because of his dancing, the music, the personality, the madness, etc...
Mika for being able to sing so high and being himself
Bob Marley for being the reggaelegend that he is
etcetc..

Its hard to say who is the best for me, it depends on my mood but i def. think Michael is one of the greatests talents...

I am very much into Michael, but I also listen to other artist.

But at the end of the day it is michael who, for myself, represents music of immense quality. MJ dedicates his heart to music, emotions, melodies, rhythm. It's in his blood and you can feel it. It's genuine and honest. And he succeeds in expressing music through his body like no one else.

Sir Bob Geldof:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"He is probably the most famous person on the planet, God help him. When Michael Jackson sings, it is with the voice of angels, and when his feet move, you can see God dancing."[/FONT]

well there is another act i am into as much as MJ, but, it's not relevant to mention that artist here....

other than that, MJ is all i listen to, night and day...

his music represents all genres to me, and i don't feel the need to listen to other genres in the traditional way, because of him. He is tops to me.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

If Michael were into me, I'm sure he would never come out.

well.....

Then again he might if I'm good enough.

oh...my....god.:D:doh::D

i guess that heading was asking for it. and as i said that, i realized that this is your thread...lol

^^^ don't you like thw way that I said it so that I wouldn't get in trouble with the mods? It can be interpreted in any way!:D:cheeky:

Back