How much are you into Michael?

Which sentence best applies to you?

• I love Michael's music and no one elses. He's the only think I listen to.

Votes: 74 14.8%
  • Very few acts are barely listenable, and then there's Michael who eclispes them all.

Votes: 105 21.0%
  • Yes, I like other acts, but Michael is the greatest one of all

Votes: 284 56.7%
  • I like other acts, and I also like Michael equally with the others

Votes: 34 6.8%
  • Michael isn't as good as some other acts, but I like him. He's cool.

Votes: 4 0.8%

• Total voters
Yes, I like other acts, but Michael is number one by a long way!

I voted for "Yes, I like other acts, but Michael is the greatest one of all" cause I like Madonna, Janet Jackson, Kylie Minogue. But I think Michael is the greatest of them all.

I listen to various artists since I have very eclectic taste (Queen, Pink Floyd, Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Stevie Wonder, Classical music, ambiental...), but Michael will always have the special place in my heart. :)

I'm not a true fan, there're many artists I love equally and I don't want to rate them.
But MJ is probably my favorite vocalist (and dancer) of all.

Yes, I like other acts, but Michael is the greatest one of all. Michael is the artist i love the most but i listen to other artists more than i listen to Michael. The song i listen to the most (almost everyday) is "Dream On" by Aerosmith.

I like other acts, but he's definitely at the top of my list, anytime!!
He's amazing and I'll never stop listening to his music or watching his videos, reading about him etc, he's just another part of me :D. Of course I admit there's a lot of other great artists I dig out there but he's just magical and you can't help but comparing him to others...I admit whenever an artist I like a lot says they like Mike too, makes me like 'em even more lol. He's everything. :heart:

Yes, I like other acts, but Michael is the greatest one of all

That's what I voted for. There are other artists I love, but Michael will always be my number 1. He has been for 14 years now.

I listen to many different kinds of artists, and as I think I've said on my profile, I'm a Boy George fanatic before I'm anything else, and nothing will ever change that. BUT Michael is definitely one of my absolute favourite artists, whom I've loved since I was a little kid... obviously I love him enough to be a member of a fan forum :)

I like other acts, and I also like Michael equally with the others.

I love Michael but I need to mix it up. however he is the only artist that I can say I have almost ALL of his music on my ipod and is the ONLY artist I have ever researched for my own benefit

I only listen to Michael as a whole as kaleen_jean mentioned he's the only artist who I have EVERY possible album/song on my iphone. The only other artist who comes close in terms of volumes of music on my player is 2pac. I have about 75% of his tracks/albums on my iPhone.

When I initially became his fan, I wouldn't listen to anyone else. I would not even stand people comparing him to others. To me, no other artist was even worth the praise. That's how bias I was lol but eventually, my obsession toned down and I gave other's a chance and I now appreciate several other artists.
However, I still don't think anyone can reach the level Michael has set in the entertainment world as a whole. Therefore, I picked the third option.
There can never be another Michael Jackson.

Back