I believe 'Breaking News' lead vocals are not 100% MJ and I want to talk about it here

if the casicos love Michael so much, i'd like someone to ask them to give all the money they have earn't from this album to charity or to his children.

if the casicos love Michael so much, i'd like someone to ask them to give all the money they have earn't from this album to charity or to his children.

I would like to try out their magic PVC pipes and see if it makes my voice sound like Jason Malachi as well....

As much as they might love Michael though, they might not exactly follow his morals or his believes. The same as I can see in most of his fans.

As much as they might love Michael though, they might not exactly follow his morals or his believes. The same as I can see in most of his fans.

Michael stood up for what was right and was ridiculed for doing so. He stood up against Sony Music in 2002 because he believed they had boycotted his album. He received almost universal bad press for doing so.

I am now standing up for what I believe is right. Just because you don't agree with what I think that doesn't mean I don't have any morals.

Talking of morality and ethics, I think it's disgraceful that you're so desperate to enjoy new MJ songs that you're prepared to cheapen Michael's artistic legacy by accepting songs that are clearly not even sung by Michael.

Michael stood up for what was right and was ridiculed for doing so. He stood up against Sony Music in 2002 because he believed they had boycotted his album. He received almost universal bad press for doing so.

I am now standing up for what I believe is right. Just because you don't agree with what I think that doesn't mean I don't have any morals.

Talking of morality and ethics, I think it's disgraceful that you're so desperate to enjoy new MJ songs that you're prepared to cheapen Michael's artistic legacy by accepting songs that are clearly not even sung by Michael.

Oh, don't worry, I wasn't particularly referring to you or any group for that matter. I was actually referring to some past posts I read. Some fan was questioning another about what Michael would have thought if he had read their conversation. Then that fan replied something about listening to Michael's music, but not necessarily having to listen to everything Michael says or believes in.

So yeah, just wanted to leave it in there that some fans don't follow Michael's believes either.

Besides, I didn't say that I accepted the new songs. I'm just so-so on the matter.

Has there been any more news on what Jason Malachi said (i think 2007) about him possibly working with MJ - this was when his tracks were just coming out and he said MJ was aware of him and told us to wait and see what happens (sorry not a direct quote)

I was looking for that thread too. It's from 2008. I found it yesterday

http://www.maximum-jackson.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=2360
(I think this is the one you're referring to)

thank god..you said it all here...1000% agreed

I don't know where you got that 98% figure from...
I would say it's split pretty even.

Really? From what I see, most fans just want to enjoy the album and you almost get killed for bringing up the fake issue. The 98% estimated was just what I felt, no study behind that.

Funny, I was thinking this was just what he meant, that most of his fans follow don't quite Michael's ideals because they don't seem to care about the vocals being real or not.

That's exactly why I got rid of the "album" again. I really felt kind of guilty towards Michael for supporting this, so I didn't keep it.

i don't get why the fans who believes that it's MJ hates us this much! is it a defence mechanism or what ? i usually discuss this matter with logic but the response is always "why would sony do that bla bla bla" i wish they would put sony aside and reply to me as people who listened to him everyday for years and years ..

to me not just the voice is not Michael's but the whole structure of the 3 songs doesn't seems like Michael at ALL

i mean come on since when Michael writes lyrics like "mama say mama got you in a zig zag" or "drunk enough to fall" or "she's working in a restaurant" or "Everybody wanting a piece of Michael Jackson" in songs?

seriously ? just look how he expressed his hate to the press in "tabloid junkie" or "Scream" or "Leave Me Alone" and "Privacy" it's nothing like BN or Monster .. also he wrote the most inspirational songs and KYHU is not one of them

it doesn't seem right to me .. it's not his style, Michael's lyrics structure is much stronger and richer than this disconnected songs .. they lack a concept

The saddest part about so many people supporting these questionable cascio tracks is that it leaves the door open for sony/the estate to release alot more MJ albums with questinable songs on them.

Hell while they're at it they might as well go all out and get a Michael Jackson dancer/look a like to appear in new music videos. Then we can pretend that June 25th 2009 never happened.

i don't get why the fans who believes that it's MJ hates us this much! is it a defence mechanism or what ? i usually discuss this matter with logic but the response is always "why would sony do that bla bla bla" i wish they would put sony aside and reply to me as people who listened to him everyday for years and years ..

to me not just the voice is not Michael's but the whole structure of the 3 songs doesn't seems like Michael at ALL

i mean come on since when Michael writes lyrics like "mama say mama got you in a zig zag" or "drunk enough to fall" or "she's working in a restaurant" or "Everybody wanting a piece of Michael Jackson" in songs?

seriously ? just look how he expressed his hate to the press in "tabloid junkie" or "Scream" or "Leave Me Alone" and "Privacy" it's nothing like BN or Monster .. also he wrote the most inspirational songs and KYHU is not one of them

it doesn't seem right to me .. it's not his style, Michael's lyrics structure is much stronger and richer than this disconnected songs .. they lack a concept

Some people prefer to trust solid facts first, rather than their own personal instincts. Of course, these facts haven't exactly been presented yet, but nonetheless, they prefer to put their faith into the system: That Sony wouldn't try something so stupid; that the Estate is trustworthy because Michael chose those executors himself; and that the odds would be entirely against them, if they stepped out of bounds.

People don't see eye to eye all the time anyway, so there's bound to be some who will draw the exact opposite conclusions from the same method (that is, just by listening). This can't be the case in all situations though, because if one were to hear, say, Justin Bieber singing a Michael Jackson song, we should all be able to reasonably tell that that is not Michael's voice. So, I think it has to do with how does a fan recognise Michael's voice? What is it that a fan listens for? Personally, the most important thing for me is Michael's style of singing. There's just something to it, that I can't put into words. That straight away when I hear even a soft ballad like KYHU, within three lines into the song, I can feel that something isn't right. But others might look for other things, like his pronunciation, his vibrato, his timbre, his tone, pitch, comparison to previous works, anything. This might be one of the reasons why fans can't agree with each other, other than the first reason stated.

I think the reason why they might get all agressive and hateful is because they don't exactly have the solid facts in hand. They can only speak of it in hearsay. If they had it (the forensic musicologist reports, that is), they would have probably tried to educate others of why it's Michael, since the solid facts say so. But since they don't, they get tired of being pressured into presenting something they don't have. They get irritated everytime the same thing is brought up, because they have no more solid evidence than the other side have. And so, it turns into hate, personal attacks and petty fights, because there's nothing more to offer.

Of course, I'm just basing this on my experience at other boards, in which when people don't have evidence to back up their claims, they become agressive, they start insulting others' intelligence or they start nitpicking at others' spelling and grammar.

I think the reason why they might get all agressive and hateful is because they don't exactly have the solid facts in hand. They can only speak of it in hearsay. If they had it (the forensic musicologist reports, that is), they would have probably tried to educate others of why it's Michael, since the solid facts say so. But since they don't, they get tired of being pressured into presenting something they don't have. They get irritated everytime the same thing is brought up, because they have no more solid evidence than the other side have. And so, it turns into hate, personal attacks and petty fights, because there's nothing more to offer.

This almost sounds like a study about animals ;)... stunning that we've come thus far that we have to analyze each other this way... lol.

The saddest part about so many people supporting these questionable cascio tracks is that it leaves the door open for sony/the estate to release alot more MJ albums with questinable songs on them.

Yeah, they must laugh their a**es of at Sony headquarters they got away with this.

"... what they did find was a series of lies." The lyrics and news pre-lyrics seem to fit perfectly...

This almost sounds like a study about animals ;)... stunning that we've come thus far that we have to analyze each other this way... lol.

Yeah, haha. It's just something I like to do before posting on a forum. I lurk around first, watching how fans communicate, what to say, what not to say. Then once I understand how things operate and what ticks people off, I feel comfortable enough to post, and hopefully without stepping on anyone's tail.

quite intelligent to do this before discussing ;).

Thanks, I didn't even know a Malachi thread regarding the producer's words existed.

Some people prefer to trust solid facts first, rather than their own personal instincts. Of course, these facts haven't exactly been presented yet, but nonetheless, they prefer to put their faith into the system: That Sony wouldn't try something so stupid; that the Estate is trustworthy because Michael chose those executors himself; and that the odds would be entirely against them, if they stepped out of bounds.

People don't see eye to eye all the time anyway, so there's bound to be some who will draw the exact opposite conclusions from the same method (that is, just by listening). This can't be the case in all situations though, because if one were to hear, say, Justin Bieber singing a Michael Jackson song, we should all be able to reasonably tell that that is not Michael's voice. So, I think it has to do with how does a fan recognise Michael's voice? What is it that a fan listens for? Personally, the most important thing for me is Michael's style of singing. There's just something to it, that I can't put into words. That straight away when I hear even a soft ballad like KYHU, within three lines into the song, I can feel that something isn't right. But others might look for other things, like his pronunciation, his vibrato, his timbre, his tone, pitch, comparison to previous works, anything. This might be one of the reasons why fans can't agree with each other, other than the first reason stated.

Of course, I'm just basing this on my experience at other boards, in which when people don't have evidence to back up their claims, they become agressive, they start insulting others' intelligence or they start nitpicking at others' spelling and grammar.

I think this is a really sensible and true post.

It gets you rep from me.

i think i agree with you but i wish they would be less aggressive .. sometimes they doubt our love to him and that hurts so much :(

So the next single is gonna be a Monster. One of the Cascio tracks

If i hear this in a night club and if i see people dancing to it i think i'll puke. I'll just be thinking ''No it's all lies! Your all dancing to a lie''

If i hear this in a night club and if i see people dancing to it i think i'll puke. I'll just be thinking ''No it's all lies! Your all dancing to a lie''

Haha thats funny, i'd feel exactly the same. Then i'd go and tell as many people as I could.

Has anyone ever noticed that who ever is singing on The Cascio tracks is singing with no heart or feeling? MJ always put is heart and soul into everything he sang

Michael Jackson - ''I don't sing it unless i mean it''

Well the person on the cascio tracks certainly wasn't singing it like he ment it

Here's something i've noticed

When Breaking News first got leaked about 90% of the forum was saying that it was fake but after awhile more and more people started saying that it was really MJ singing on it. So what made so many people change they're minds? Was it the statement from the estate that made them change they're minds?

i noticed that too. I think more people should trust their instincts and their ears! I think lots of people were convinced by a combination of things....the estate statement, their desire and need for it to be MJ because the alternative was too upsetting.... I also saw how after the owner of this site lost his temper and banned a lot of people that thought the tracks were fake the statistics suddenly did a u turn on the polls and that in turn had people questioning their initial gut reactions. I tried to hear MJ in the main vocals, i really did. And at one point i thought i must be cracking up, how could they do this? But try as i might all i had to do was listen to the track and my brain and ears just went no way that ain't MJ every single time. A certain insider also did a very sudden u-turn and went from living in the twilight zone and saying it's MJ/imposter 50/50 to it's MJ 100% just like that.... Bizarre.

Ok, I just listened to Michael for the very first time ever.
Geeeeezzzzz... I haven't cried so much in a long time. It is really a very, very emotional experience.

I love it!!! I wish he would have been here to finish his songs, for I am sure those would have been simply amazing, though I can't think of a better way for Much too soon.

Yes, the album is amazing and I do feel they tried their best to make it as close as Michael as they think they could.

Yes, count on me!!! I love his seven songs.

i noticed that too. I think more people should trust their instincts and their ears! I think lots of people were convinced by a combination of things....the estate statement, their desire and need for it to be MJ because the alternative was too upsetting.... I also saw how after the owner of this site lost his temper and banned a lot of people that thought the tracks were fake the statistics suddenly did a u turn on the polls and that in turn had people questioning their initial gut reactions. I tried to hear MJ in the main vocals, i really did. And at one point i thought i must be cracking up, how could they do this? But try as i might all i had to do was listen to the track and my brain and ears just went no way that ain't MJ every single time. A certain insider also did a very sudden u-turn and went from living in the twilight zone and saying it's MJ/imposter 50/50 to it's MJ 100% just like that.... Bizarre.

I agree with you...especially about trusting your own instincts and ears...I mentioned yesterday in another thread that wasn't it Michael himself who said to FEEL the music? He's always relied heavily on instinct, feeling, emotion...When watching TII during Smooth Criminal and Kenny asks Michael..'How will you know when the marquee changes to the city skyline?' and Michael paused and said...'I'll feel it...'...May not seem logical to some...but it's the gut feeling that instinct...I just wish people would try to understand this way of feeling, and understand WHY it's difficult to go against instinct when it comes to these songs...Just my opinion and feeling of course :D

I agree with you...especially about trusting your own instincts and ears...I mentioned yesterday in another thread that wasn't it Michael himself who said to FEEL the music? He's always relied heavily on instinct, feeling, emotion...When watching TII during Smooth Criminal and Kenny asks Michael..'How will you know when the marquee changes to the city skyline?' and Michael paused and said...'I'll feel it...'...May not seem logical to some...but it's the gut feeling that instinct...I just wish people would try to understand this way of feeling, and understand WHY it's difficult to go against instinct when it comes to these songs...Just my opinion and feeling of course :D

The reason people go against their gut instinct is simply because if a situation seems to extreme and that it's not logical for it to happen then they will simply dismiss those feelings..I've said it before, I'll say it again, I think most people believe it's Michael because "they would never do this", not because they truly believe it's him. That's the boat I'm in myself..I bought this album, I support it, and I will do so unless something comes up..

Well I have my new CD and I think there are definitely 2 songs that I question. And I want to believe the Cascios and Teddy. But I can't deny what I hear or what I am not hearing. I just have to be honest.

Well I have my new CD and I think there are definitely 2 songs that I question. And I want to believe the Cascios and Teddy. But I can't deny what I hear or what I am not hearing. I just have to be honest.

What songs are they? Hold My Hand and The Way You Love?

Back