I got my souvenir tickets today.

Re: TM Tickets Dispatched

In reference to previous posts, the tickets ARE NOT souvenir ones. They are the ones you would have received for the shows. On the front will be the lenticular image and on the back would be the artist name, venue, seat numbers etc. Source = Randy Phillips, CEO of AEG Live.

Yay! Thanks! Super relieved to hear that.

What?!?!?! In order! I was July 14th then got MOVED to March 6th... I have to wait longer!! :(

Me too!

Seriously, AEG are screwing us big time! None of us have recieved our TII tickets/refunds yet and I do believe this is due to the fact they are earning A LOT OF INTEREST right now while fans ticket refunds sit there in AEG's bank!!

I ordered merchandise from them on July 1st too and it stated on the website the accessories would be despatched July 31st and T-shirts Beginning of August. They keep adding more merchandise and I bet they think we will spend more money by adding more to our orders in the mean time. It just goes to show how much money they really are making out of Michael's death and makes them look dodgy as hell! Perhaps we should all get together and write them a letter/petition threatening to go to the press and trading standards with this!! They're walking all over us - Michael would be fuming over this and would never have let this happen. We just lost our King of Pop and all they care about is the money, I swear they had something to do with his murder - they had so much money to gain.

Me too!

Seriously, AEG are screwing us big time! None of us have recieved our TII tickets/refunds yet and I do believe this is due to the fact they are earning A LOT OF INTEREST right now while fans ticket refunds sit there in AEG's bank!!

I ordered merchandise from them on July 1st too and it stated on the website the accessories would be despatched July 31st and T-shirts Beginning of August. They keep adding more merchandise and I bet they think we will spend more money by adding more to our orders in the mean time. It just goes to show how much money they really are making out of Michael's death and makes them look dodgy as hell! Perhaps we should all get together and write them a letter/petition threatening to go to the press and trading standards with this!! They're walking all over us - Michael would be fuming over this and would never have let this happen. We just lost our King of Pop and all they care about is the money, I swear they had something to do with his murder - they had so much money to gain.
I think they had more to gain if he had done the shows. They've lost a lot of money because of his death. That's why they came up with the "get a ticket instead of a refund" policy in the first place.

I think they had more to gain if he had done the shows. They've lost a lot of money because of his death. That's why they came up with the "get a ticket instead of a refund" policy in the first place.

yeah thats true i think

i dont think they set out to murder him or anything like that

but they certainly turned a blind eye when his health was fading... all they cared about was shoving him on stage like some performing circus monkey..

they say he was practically DYING before their eyes.. but just pressurised him with "do or die " comments ... heck fans who saw him for a few minutes knew instantly something was seriously wrong....

i personally HATE AEG and if i'd have known what i know now, i would never have requested a souvenier ticket....

AEG will NOT lose money from Michael's death - especially if their insurance covers them for 'drug overdose', they are earning interest everyday from all the ticket money that's in the bank right now, they know that so many MJ fans will not request a refund for tickets (and always knew that) they will earn millions from the merchandise, TII movie/rehearsal footage and they are trying to stake a claim in Michael's estate!! They lie constantly by saying 'Michael had the body of an astronout' to cover their backs even though the fans know better.

I bought my ticket through Ticketmaster and reveived my refund weeks ago. Why aren't other ticket agencies doing the same?

Hy guys, still no latest news regarding the tickets..? now its almost the end of August. How many month we have to wait again?

Re: Anyone received this is it tickets?

hi i got my refund from tm weeks ago but still havn,t had my souvenier ticket,
stacymj on this board phoned them up the other day and they said tickets will be dispatched end of august early september,well we are past august now,so hopefully we will egt them this week,

Oh my god, can't believe you guys are still waiting! :( Hope you receive them soon!

further to my previous message about viagogo sending me a ticket voucher instead of part cash back and ticket which I first requested.

Well I have just received an email from viagogo telling me that they have refunded me the money into my bank.

Now it's just the ticket left. I am thankful to viagogo for sorting it out for me.

I got my partial refund from viagogo, but am still waiting for the ticket as requested. If some of you gets the ticket from viagogo please let us know.

It's kind of annoying now...

yea, we got our refund back for viagogo too..but not tix yet.

still waiting....hopefully we'll get the tickets before the opus....lol

This is just getting ridiculous now. I'm seriously annoyed.

If we do not get these this month, I think we should all demand a copy of This is it movie on DVD supplied with the ticket.

If we do not get these this month, I think we should all demand a copy of This is it movie on DVD supplied with the ticket.

We are supposed to be getting the gold memorial program as well as the tickets, but yes, a dvd copy of this is it should be sent too, as we have waited so long & to make up towards the cost of the £75 ticket.

guys.i think you all got screwed by them....................i,m so so happy i asked for a refund and not for the ticket.
I feel sorry for you, i really mean that.....can,t you all put the hands and heads together and make a fist against those who are making money out of mike,s death?

guys.i think you all got screwed by them....................i,m so so happy i asked for a refund and not for the ticket.
I feel sorry for you, i really mean that.....can,t you all put the hands and heads together and make a fist against those who are making money out of mike,s death?

Very unlikely. They couldn't get away with something like that.

I'm kinda happy that no one has received their ticket.. I thought they forgot about me... but seems like they forgot about everyone else too :mad:

Concert I was going to was 3rd August and still haven't received souvenier ticket. Have refund for my other ticket though.

I don't think they could do something like that.
They will get a really worse name in the industry, but I feel rather strange. No one has their tickets, but if Michael did his shows, those tickets needed to be print already. So WTH is going on there at AEG??

this is ridiculous! at this rate im expecting them as a christmas present -_-

Back