I got my souvenir tickets today.

i received mine yesterday, haha its really great, it took like 4 months to receive it, but its great, and it came with the Memorial Programme of Los Angeles.

I received mine the night I was in the theather to watch TII for the first time. It was sent to a friend of mine address and she gave me it that night. When I saw and took it in my hands I just started crying... Yes, it came with the Memorial Programme of LA. It was sad.

My dear, do not panic ... you get your tickets soon ... I am convinced that you are eager to receive them, know this feeling. Trust that you will receive.
I was very excited too ... but with patience I got it ... I wish you from my heart, to receive them sooner! :) Keep The Faith!

Finally got mine with the book, My concert was the re-arrange 06 March 2010. ticket master said they were dispatching them in concert order. Im based in the UK so done know whether thats the reason why but fingers crossed you all get them soon :0)

Same here, I'm still waiting for my july 22nd ticket.

Laura , we have same date tix :yes: and I still wait too

mine are for february 10th. im really not expecting them till next year :coffee: i hate ticketmaster. i hate customer service :coffee: this wouldn't be as bad if we were getting some sort of updates or a method on how tickets are being dispatched. its just a crap shoot on who or when we are to get them :coffee:

*end of rant*

I DO HATE TICKETMASTER too

They withdraw email michaeljackson@ticketmaster.co.uk already :(
they act like MJ fans plz don't ask about status of your ticket plz i can't check AWB for you or tell you when it will get your home.

I check FedEx from Sept 18 till today no shipment for me :no:

what kind of customer service ..unbelievable

That sucks, i cant believe people are still waiting!!

Maybe this will cheer people up abit, I know its nothing like having your own ticket in your hand but it may help a little

I now only need two designs to complete the wallpaper so again anyone willing to help by scanning their ticket please send me a pm

I will be sharing the wallpaper with all my fellow MJ fans once it is complete!

P.S thanks to abigaillovesmj for scanning the ticket :)

samplejo.jpg

I have a question ... those who bought tickets for the concert at O2 in those first days and received a paper ticket, they have received, later, tickets lentriculare? or remained with that paper tickets? Does anyone know this?

I have a question ... those who bought tickets for the concert at O2 in those first days and received a paper ticket, they have received, later, tickets lentriculare? or remained with that paper tickets? Does anyone know this?
Those were just fancy paper receipts that they got at the O2 box office, not actual tickets. So yes, they would have received the lenticular tickets later just like the rest of us.

I'm still waiting for my tickets for the July 22nd concert... I also ordered 4 t-shirts on this same day for the "special" t-shirts for the 4th concerts and have only recieved two YESTERDAY.. only 5 months after I ordered... whether it be ticketmaster or bravado, everything is a joke IMO

I FINALLY got my ticket for July 22nd today. I'm glad I don't have to wait no more and that the ticket was one of those that I wished to get. Still, it was heartbreaking to open the envelope, hold the ticket in my hand and read the memorial program.. :cry:

Myticket.jpg

Hi

I would like to get your advice. I want to frame my ticket but from what I saw, it doesn't fit any frame. For those of you who framed their ticket, where did you get your frame from? did you custom order it?

Would love to see pictures of your framed tickets

Thanks to anyone who responds

I got my tickets today!!!!!!
I got the billie jean one and the dangerous one...I will try to put up some pics later.
tbh it is joy mixed with saddness now I have them as it now seems finale to me, but I have something to treasure forever.

Back