I got my souvenir tickets today.

Re: Anyone received souvenir tickets?

this is getting really stupid now, it has gone way past 30 days and this stupid aeg company cannot send out tickets which have already been printed!! how damn hard can this be i am defo complaining to watchdog!! lets see what they do then

btw has anyone asked ticketmaster,viagogo,seetickets etc what is going on ?

thanks

Re: Anyone received this is it concert tickets?

OK, I have just wrote to watchdog. If every fan with the same problem wrote we would really get somewhere! Please write!!!!

OT but I LOVE your avatar! :wub:

I will write to Watchdog too, it can't hurt!

Ticketmaster UK posted a tiny 'souvenir ticket' update today (Sep 7th) @

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/h/help.html?tm_link=tm_homeA_ql_4

"As of today, 7th September, no Michael Jackson souvenir tickets have been dispatched. Please keep checking back for updates."

I think they could have at least given us an apology or estimated date for dispatch, they were due to email us last month (see below).

"If you have selected to receive all or some of your souvenir tickets we aim to have this process complete by the end of August 2009 and will be in contact nearer this time regarding the dispatch of your tickets."

Ahh you can always rely on Ticketmaster to be rubbish!!

this is getting really stupid now, it has gone way past 30 days and this stupid aeg company cannot send out tickets which have already been printed!! how damn hard can this be i am defo complaining to watchdog!! lets see what they do then

btw has anyone asked ticketmaster,viagogo,seetickets etc what is going on ?

thanks
Last time I spoke to seetickets they said they would dispatch the tickets as soon as they received them from the promoter, but they don't know when that will be.

Ticketmaster UK posted a tiny 'souvenir ticket' update today (Sep 7th) @

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/h/help.html?tm_link=tm_homeA_ql_4

"As of today, 7th September, no Michael Jackson souvenir tickets have been dispatched. Please keep checking back for updates."

I think they could have at least given us an apology or estimated date for dispatch, they were due to email us last month (see below).

"If you have selected to receive all or some of your souvenir tickets we aim to have this process complete by the end of August 2009 and will be in contact nearer this time regarding the dispatch of your tickets."

So they're still no closer to dispatching? I'm sorry, but this really is ridiculous now.

I can't believe Ticketmaster posted an update just to say that no tickets have been dispatched...

This is insane!

I can't believe Ticketmaster posted an update just to say that no tickets have been dispatched...

This is insane!

It really is getting beyond a joke. The tickets that they were actually going to use for This Is It??? Believing that less and less everyday.

yeah they still havnt printed the tickets for the july shows? looks like no one would have ever got in!

Since seetickets don't even have the tickets themselves yet, Ticketmaster probably don't either. Which means they are all still being held by AEG.

WHY?!

WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS?!

:mello:

How long does it take 'em to print tickets? Man they're £75 for a piece of paper. They need to get on with it!

They probably haven't even printed the tickets yet. I bet that's what the holdup is.

The longer AEG are keeping everybody waiting the more money they are gaining in their bank account from interest.Money again!

i think the printers have been busy makin those movie posters more than makin our tickets -_-

The longer AEG are keeping everybody waiting the more money they are gaining in their bank account from interest.Money again!
Yeah, but they're going to be keeping the money anyway. We chose to give them our money, for a souvenir ticket.

Yeah, but they're going to be keeping the money anyway. We chose to give them our money, for a souvenir ticket.

Ain't that the truth, printing the ticket will cost mere pennies and we've paid £75 for it. Makes me feel sick to think how much they've made. :puke:

Ain't that the truth, printing the ticket will cost mere pennies and we've paid £75 for it. Makes me feel sick to think how much they've made. :puke:
Indeed.

I just sent seetickets another email. Hopefully I will get a reply, though it took like 2 weeks for them to answer last time.

There is an update in the customer services section saying as of September 7th, no tickets have yet been sent out.

For them to update, i hope it means that a fair few people have probably phoned them asking where the hell the tickets are. Hopefully this may mean Ticketmaster getting in touch with Aeg about getting the tickets sent out.

But i highly doubt it......

Has anyone tried ringing AEG and having a whinge at them?

I hope Watchdog does look into it for you guys or you get your tickets and poss progs soon. Its only fair as they've been sitting on your money so long now.

I just found AEG's phone number -

02075 362 600

They can't escape us now!

aeg is screwed :lol: they're messin with the wrong crowd! :yes:
Yeah! :D

We need to bombard AEG with phone calls and tell them that we have collectively contacted Watchdog about this and we want the damn tickets. NOW!

So annoyed.Were waiting on 700 euros worth of tickets.We were going to five nights.Were having them framed with a This Is It poster for a family momento.AEG are taking liberties.It's a bit much that their making us wait like this with no update/conformation that they'll be sent out.

Back