I got my souvenir tickets today.

Re: Anyone received souvenir tickets?

I think they are hoping people will just forget. They probs will provide the tickets but only to those that moan - ye olde typical business attitude.

Just emailed Watchdog.
Should have been at a concert tonight :no:

They better do what they have to do!!! We need respect! They don't even answer our e-mails!

Should have been at a concert tonight :no:
:-hug-: Many of us have been in that position already as well. Certainly makes for a sad day. :ermm:

6 weeks ago I can understand them being too swamped to send out emails, etc. But now it just seems unproffessional to leave us waiting for tickets many of us would have received 2 months ago, under other circumstances.

The whole thing has been unprofessional from the start. I am thinking of asking for my money back now. If there are no updates from Tm/Aeg on when they are coming out i may well ask for my money back. If i can get to talk to someone without getting fobbed off that is....

We got ripped off by aeg i bet u anything there is no damn tickets i have reported to watchdog now lets see what they do !!!

They better do what they have to do!!! We need respect! They don't even answer our e-mails!

I know this is off topic, but to you have a larger version of your sign pic?! :)
97v9o.jpg

My goodness, this is terrible that you guys are still waiting for tickets!! :( I don't know how it takes so long to put a ticket in an envelope and send it ffs!

I hope you get them and soon!

OK, whats AEG's email address? I am going to try and get some answers and quickly! I'm sick and tired of waiting.

Me too, give me that e-mail address please.

It's freakin' ridiculous i'm still waiting for these tickets months after I filled in the form.

I just knew they weren't sending out the tickets before the end of august. Shame on them!

If someone could post the aeg email address I will give them a piece of my mind... I really hope watchdog take this story up. Had anyone been able to actualy speak to someone at Aeg yet or are they just not answering their phones?

Hey people, I'm new here (Very first post) I too am not only waiting on my souvenir ticket but also the refund on my other ticket, Phoned Ticketmaster 5 times (probably costing me about the same price as my ticket cause its a premium line!) now over the space of two months and each time i just get fobbed off, Either the person who is dealing with my order has "just left" or "off sick". I have also sent about 10 emails and i just get the box standard response from them, they don't even bother to read the messages. It is just a joke now and i am absolutely fed up

I too have contacted Watchdog about this, They really should be ashamed of themselves, Even if they kept us up to date with the situation it wouldn't be half as bad, but i don't know about you guys but since sending in my order right at the start i have not had one single email to let me know whats happening!!

I couldn't find an email address for AEG, This is the best i could find:

AEG Corporate Headquarters - Los Angeles
800 West Olympic Blvd., Suite 305
Los Angeles, CA 90015
(213) 763-7700

AEG Europe
The Studio
The O2
London
SE10 0DX
Fax: +44 (0) 20 8463 2301

If someone could post the aeg email address I will give them a piece of my mind... I really hope watchdog take this story up. Had anyone been able to actualy speak to someone at Aeg yet or are they just not answering their phones?
I used this page to send them an email - http://www.aeglive.co.uk/contactus.php

I can't find their email address anywhere...

I can't believe you still haven't got them. There is no excuse for this.

http://www.consumerdirect.gov.uk/
http://www.consumerdirect.gov.uk/about/what-we-do/

"Consumer Direct will deal with each caller's problems or questions individually. We will provide an honest, impartial assessment of the situation and where possible, we will recommend a clear course of action to follow. We can only provide information and advice. We cannot intervene directly in consumer matters, such as taking action against a trader."

Phoned ticketmaster today and spoke to one of their bod's, according to them MJ tickets were printed 7th Sept 2009 and are now being dispatched direct from AEG.

I informed them that unless I recieve them by the 16th Sept 2009 I will be issuing a small claims court action against them for the full amount of £338+ costs.

The bod insisted that all tickets are being dispatched as of this week and stated that he would get onto AEG to double check the facts.

I would urge all members that booked through ticketmaster to phone them on 0844 277 4442 , go through the automated stuff and talk direct to a bod and inform them of court action.

They now have 7 days to deliver tickets or refund ticket price + booking fee's + 8% per month contractual interest.

Phoned ticketmaster today and spoke to one of their bod's, according to them MJ tickets were printed 7th Sept 2009 and are now being dispatched direct from AEG.

I informed them that unless I recieve them by the 16th Sept 2009 I will be issuing a small claims court action against them for the full amount of £338+ costs.

The bod insisted that all tickets are being dispatched as of this week and stated that he would get onto AEG to double check the facts.

I would urge all members that booked through ticketmaster to phone them on 0844 277 4442 , go through the automated stuff and talk direct to a bod and inform them of court action.

They now have 7 days to deliver tickets or refund ticket price + booking fee's + 8% per month contractual interest.
Cool. Thanks for telling us that. Let's hope they are telling the truth this time.

I hope for once tm are telling the truth too. They updated customer services saying as of the 7th September no tix had been sent out, so by rights they should do another update this week.

thx for the info

again the nr "7"..

Wow, thanks for that!

Still waiting and waiting

Back