I WAS RIGHT - Jackson Brothers and A&E at the "AfterParty"

no , you saw him much with them because as you said before they live with Katie and Katie talked with Mikey and talking with Mikey meant proposing deals and more money for Jermaine . that was before M's death . now being more with his kids means being more with MJ's kids means more stories to sell , and more information to share and appear on Larry king .

Ok, now this is all just assumptions. You're losing me right here.

I mean fer realz! Can someone donate to Jermaine a vasectomy please?
no comment :rofl:

no comment :rofl:

For Realz!!! Hell, 8 kids and Mother Katherine ends up raising them? Has Jermaine ever hear the word "birth control/condoms" before?

And the Jacksons aren't even Roman Catholic!!!

Hell, I'll do the vasectomy! Now where are my scissors....

who owns is irrelevant if the house is paid for(which it should be). and how do you know MJ pays all the bills. He might have chipped in sometimes but that doesn't mean he pays for everything all the time.

you obviously missed the fact that Katie ( the siblings to be more correct) sent a lawyer 48 hours after MJ's death , mj was at the coroner office at that time , to ask the court for Katie to be named in charge of mj's money because according to her lawyer MJ created an account to pay all the bills at Encino and she was afraid someone was going to steal the money and she would not be able to pay the bills . THAT WAS THEIR MAIN CONCERN WHILE MJ WAS AT THE CORONER OFFICE , WHO WAS GOING TO PAY THE BILLS ?

another thing , Katie's lawyer asked the judge for allowance for her and for the kids ONLY MONTH AFTER MJ'S DEATH , her lawyer said MJ WAS HER ONLY SOURCE OF INCOME . he said she could not survive one month without his financial support . we are talking about katie here , the mother of 8 other adult children ok.

another thing , the executors agreed to CONTINUE to pay ALL EXEPNSES at Encino because MJ WAS PAYING FOR EVERTHING although they are aware that OTHER ADULTS ARE LIVING THERE AND BENEFITING from that . that was in court documents .

who owns is irrelevant if the house is paid for(which it should be). and how do you know MJ pays all the bills. He might have chipped in sometimes but that doesn't mean he pays for everything all the time.

lol

Well, it might be paid for in due course but its mortgaged to the tune of $4 million at the moment.

And yes, a vasectomy might not be a bad idea - should we have a whip round? ;-p

I think Jermaine was married to the current one well before the divorce from the previous one and of course the previous one he pinched from Randy. I'm not sure if it was that one who he got pregnant when he got both his wife AND his girlfriend pregnant at the same time!

Originally Posted by shimar
I mean fer realz! Can someone donate to Jermaine a vasectomy please?

Laugh_Out_Loud_by_Emotikonz.gif

Oh gosh this is just too sad, and is the story of Michael's life...

If I hear Jermain trying to use MJ's name for fame one more time I'm just gona lose it! The guy actually made sure he rolled down his tinted car window for the paps to photograph as he was arriving for his brother's funeral!... geez, does he ever stop??

As much as I love the Jackson 5, I don't think I will buy a re-union album or concert ticket..

Not when it states its for the benefit of his "charity" which isn't a charity at all! I'm still disgusted about that.

Ack - sleepy - must... go... zzzzzz...

Remember that in order to heal yourself, you must try to heal the world.

Good night!!

you obviously missed the fact that Katie ( the siblings to be more correct) sent a lawyer 48 hours after MJ's death , mj was at the coroner office at that time , to ask the court for Katie to be named in charge of mj's money because according to her lawyer MJ created an account to pay all the bills at Encino and she was afraid someone was going to steal the money and she would not be able to pay the bills . THAT WAS THEIR MAIN CONCERN WHILE MJ WAS AT THE CORONER OFFICE , WHO WAS GOING TO PAY THE BILLS ?

another thing , Katie's lawyer asked the judge for allowance for her and for the kids ONLY MONTH AFTER MJ'S DEATH , her lawyer said MJ WAS HER ONLY SOURCE OF INCOME . he said she could not survive one month without his financial support . we are talking about katie here , the mother of 8 other adult children ok.

another thing , the executors agreed to CONTINUE to pay ALL EXEPNSES at Encino because MJ WAS PAYING FOR EVERTHING although they are aware that OTHER ADULTS ARE LIVING THERE AND BENEFITING from that . that was in court documents .

Well MJ is deceased, so why wouldn't they get the legal stuff out the way, especially when the Jacksons were kept in the dark about MJs surroundings, which is why some of them gave their numbers to fans. What would anyone expect them to do while MJ was at the coroner, the family had the kids. The toxicology test was being planned and a 2nd autopsy was also talked about. Also Katie has a right to want be in the know about MJs Estate. It is the kids and her that are beneficiaries(as well as charities) and maybe she wants to check everything out and see if the people that are handling the Estate are the right people. She wanted to check all the records, and contracts that the Estate had of MJs. MJs will is over several years old and a lot of things happened to MJ during that time like the trial. The family maybe saw new insight of the people in his life and became suspicious of the people surrounding MJ. There are fans saying MJ didn't want to do 50 concerts and saying MJ wasn't looking right and those fans probably told the family about it, of course she would want to check and see if the people over MJs estate are actually the right people to run it.

As far as MJ paying for the compound, I have no incite on that. Maybe the family was temporarily living there until they get back on their feet. I have no way to dispute as i have no personal info on those Jacksons living there.

And also this still doesn't prove your point of Jermaine using his kids to exploit MJ's kids.

the PROFITS of the Estate is divided :

Prince, Paris and Blanket 40% ( long term beneficiaries )

katie 40% (short term beneficiary)

charities 20% ( long term beneficiaries)

when katie leaves this earth , her share goes back to mj's kids , so they will get 80 % of the Estate . the other named jacksons in the will are only going to inherit mj's estate in case God forbid prince, paris and blanket die while the rest are alive .

the Estate will focus on what benefit most the long term beneficiaries the kids and charities , which means they are going to pay debts, taxes as soon as possible so they avoid paying more interests on these debts and taxes. that will make the estate more stable and they then will focus on expanding its assets and leverage .

that will be a nightmare for the short long beneficiaries (the jackson family) because that means very limited profits are going to be distributed now to beneficiaries , the stable and much more profitable Estate in the future won't benefit them because at that time katie probably won't be here to enjoy the results of this strategy and thus the jacksons will lose their only means of access to mj's estate which is their mother .

they want as much money distributed to beneficiaries as possible right now regardless whether that's in the best interest of the estate or not .

Hopefully now everyone understands what is the huge conflict of interest between the jackson family on one side and the estate, the kids, the charities on the other .

the last hearing , Katie's lawyer said they want to introduce Rowe (who called mj every name under the sun and was and is actually part of a lawsuit against MJ and his estate ) Randy (with his very shady involvement in mj's business) and a third man (who the jacksons sued previously and accused of fraud ) katie's lawyer wanted to introduce them as business experts and advisers to katie . also Katie's lawyer who kept fighting the executors over the memorabilia deal with AEG when asked by the judge to present what they had , he proposed a deal with a starting up company in the middle east instead of the prof AEG . I have no doubt Randy and jermaine were promised a cut of the deal .the judge was MAD at them after they produced the offer and said THAT WAS THE LAST THING MICHAEL JACKSON'S ESTATE NEEDED .

I just watch TV Guide the guy who owner the restaurant says Elizabeth Taylor and entire Jackson Family was there.

the PROFITS of the Estate is divided :

Prince, Paris and Blanket 40% ( long term beneficiaries )

katie 40% (short term beneficiary)

charities 20% ( long term beneficiaries)

when katie leaves this earth , her share goes back to mj's kids , so they will get 80 % of the Estate . the other named jacksons in the will are only going to inherit mj's estate in case God forbid prince, paris and blanket die while the rest are alive .

the Estate will focus on what benefit most the long term beneficiaries the kids and charities , which means they are going to pay debts, taxes as soon as possible so they avoid paying more interests on these debts and taxes. that will make the estate more stable and they then will focus on expanding its assets and leverage .

that will be a nightmare for the short long beneficiaries (the jackson family) because that means very limited profits are going to be distributed now to beneficiaries , the stable and much more profitable Estate in the future won't benefit them because at that time katie probably won't be here to enjoy the results of this strategy and thus the jacksons will lose their only means of access to mj's estate which is their mother .

they want as much money distributed to beneficiaries as possible right now regardless whether that's in the best interest of the estate or not .

Hopefully now everyone understands what is the huge conflict of interest between the jackson family on one side and the estate, the kids, the charities on the other .
this is just your view of what the Jackson family is doing. This proves nothing as to the Jacksons using MJ for money. I'm done trying to go back and forth. You think your way and I think mine. You don't like the Jackson clan and I do. I always thought the fans liked his family but I guess some don't. Personally, if I was MJ I would be angry if my fans were making comments about my family(whether they were getting on my nerves or not), but I'm not so maybe he wouldn't have mind.

Last edited:
the last hearing , Katie's lawyer said they want to introduce Rowe (who called mj every name under the sun and was and is actually part of a lawsuit against MJ and his estate ) Randy (with his very shady involvement in mj's business) and a third man (who the jacksons sued previously and accused of fraud ) katie's lawyer wanted to introduce them as business experts and advisers to katie . also Katie's lawyer who kept fighting the executors over the memorabilia deal with AEG when asked by the judge to present what they had , he proposed a deal with a starting up company in the middle east instead of the prof AEG . I have no doubt Randy and jermaine were promised a cut of the deal .the judge was MAD at them after they produced the offer and said THAT WAS THE LAST THING MICHAEL JACKSON'S ESTATE NEEDED .

That whole thing was just laughable to me. I love Katherine, but all that did was show that the shady folks around her can influence her.

I was watching Jermaine chatting with his brothers about their plans and when Jackie said something about not wanting any foolishness or problems (para.), Jermaine chimed in and said, "I'm singing ALL the songs". The look on his face was priceless. He had this look that said he was the big cheese now.

WHAAT?? Where did you see this?

for those who say Randy cared the most about MJ , you need a reality check guys , you probably did not hear what Randy did during the trial, he was MJ's manager at the time , he hired his own lawyers own accountants , they failed to pay neverland employees, failed to pay all the expenses at neverland , failed to pay anyone , when people started suing mj for unpaid bills and unpaid wages , he sued his lawyers and accountants , Randy wrote a two letter in support of them and presented it to court , because he was the one who hired them and they obviously were sharing the money with . Mj was suddenly facing his own brother . Not only that Randy started spreading rumours about mj running a $ 700.000 bill on his credit card .

Randy signed a deal on behalf of mj's at the time to refinance the Sony/ATV loan and when mj knew about it he tried to stop it but it was too late he was sued and it cost him tens of millions .
during that trial which mj settled eventually because he was facing no one but his brother , he gave an affidavit where he talked about Randy and his friend trying to force him to sell the Sony/ATV during the trial , he said Billionaire Ron Burkle was calling him during breaks and warning him not to sign any paper , and when mj refused to sign the papers Randy "wanted his head" .

when the affidavit was leaked to the press , MJ said he loved his brother and did not accuse him of lying or stealing but it was too late mj said that under oath and everything was documented . the judge overseeing mj's estate is probably aware of that affidavit and that's why he did not allow Randy to testify at the AEG hearing . and I'm more than sure Branca is more than capable of playing dirty games when the JERKSONS keep using their blackmailing tactics .

:bugeyed Whoa...This is the first time I'm hearing of this.

:no: :doh:

I just watch TV Guide the guy who owner the restaurant says Elizabeth Taylor and entire Jackson Family was there.

Yeah but according the article Liz, Katherine, Joe and Mike's three kids weren't filmed for the reality show. Liz probably refused to do it. Katie too and said the kids couldn't be involved. Joe probably was supporting her, that's why he wasn't filmed.

this is just your view of what the Jackson family is doing. This proves nothing as to the Jacksons using MJ for money. I'm done trying to go back and forth. You think your way and I think mine. You don't like the Jackson clan and I do. I always thought the fans liked his family but I guess some don't. Personally, if I was MJ I would be angry if my fans were making comments about my family(whether they were getting on my nerves or not), but I'm not so maybe he wouldn't have mind.

I like the Jacksons too. The Memorial Service was perfect, I'm sure the burial service from what I have seen was very moving & emotional. The pain I saw on all the members of the family was very real. All the Jacksons are very talented & I wish them well. I remember the Jackson 5, the Jacksons, the Jackson variety show etc so I have wonderful memories of them. I am sure the A& E special will be done well & I personally do want to hear their thoughts & feelings. I will be watching.

I can't really see anyone from A & E film MJ's kids. In due respect if they want to film thier own lifes and what they do for MJ thats up to the family.

what are the chances of those people slamming this still watching it??

mmmmmmmmmmmmm bet they will

O...kay....

I've read the whole thread and am having mixed emotions about this...

Though ultimately... I feel disgusted as well.

My sister (very "sweet", as usual) was saying yesterday: "Let's not turn MJ into a martyr."
Well, I don't know what else he is...after all he endured in life and is now enduring in the afterlife :rolleyes:

Katherine, children, Elizabeth - Thank You.

If you want it, then earn it with dignity! Some people have no clue.

Back