If Michael announced a tour today....

How do you think "haters" will recieve his comeback?

• Total voters
I think it won't sell out so eaily.
MJ didn't even sold out the whole History tour, how can he sold out a world tour now? Only if he does few concerts.
I don't think haters will pay to see him. I don't think he has million and million of fans anymore. Just what I think.

I think it would be a sellout. Worldwide. The media isn't dogging him so much right now, the dust has settled, lots of people have become fans over the past several years, haters no longer have a good basis for their words. I know Michael has been apprehensive about touring here in America, but I think it would do very well indeed since he hasn't toured here since "Bad" 20 years ago. I think the span of his audience would include all kinds of people. In Europe it's a majority of white, but I think here in America there would be a huge mix. Would the audience numbers be the same here as they used to be? Now that I am not so sure about. I also think it would be a mix of ages, as well. Young through middle-age. And I don't think it would be an "oldies" act, either because Michael is into new stuff. I don't think he would be satisfied or happy being looked at as an "oldies" act. He's 50 but he still seems younger. He's always had a youthful air and energy about him, and I really don't think he's going to let age get in his way of anything.

And me? I'd get a concert ticket in a minute if he were giving a show within 6 hours of my home! I've actually never been to a big concert in my life and I would love for a Michael Jackson concert to be my first big concert experience!

I'm somewhere around three and four, but I picked four. Yes, there might be some articles talking shizz, along with dumb rumours, in the media eye. But when it comes to the public, the people, a large majority of them will give a "welcome back baby" to Michael Jackson.

Last edited:
It'll sell out so fast. Mark my words. And as I recall, Michael broke all of his previous attendance records with History, so...

Michael is still defo at stadium status! Could sellout wembley IMO!

I think everyone in general will love it but theres always goin to be haters where ever he goes doing whatever he does.

Last edited:
Once people see Michael performing, they forget all about the hate they spew and find themselves mesmerized. Michael can sell out stadiums no problem. He gets a bigger, more infatic reaction from people when he steps out then todays biggest stars. His albums, 25 years old and older, still outsell todays biggist stars. If anyone doubts Michael's ability to stage a massive world tour with great success, then you're underestimating Michael big time.

As soon as they see him on stage, they would have nothing negative to say!!

I think it won't sell out so eaily.
MJ didn't even sold out the whole History tour, how can he sold out a world tour now? Only if he does few concerts.
I don't think haters will pay to see him. I don't think he has million and million of fans anymore. Just what I think.

but its the biggest tour in history ever done by an artist and it beat his previous tour records and he didnt even have to seel out every show to do so.

Is everyone forgetting Prince did loads shows at the O2 in London and he sold 140,000 tickets in just 20 minutes and Prince is nowhere near as big as MJ in the UK!!! Due to the huge demand for his tickets the run at O2 was increased to a total of 21 shows and about 400,000 tickets were sold. Wembley holds 90,000 - yeah??? so what!!!! MJ could fill it 10 times in my opinion if tickets were £30 like Prince's. So many people are still regretting not going to see the king of pop in action years ago, his ticket sales would be huge, he's a legend!!!

But when it comes to the public, the people, a large majority of them will give a "welcome back baby" to Michael Jackson.

I have to agree. There are a lot of folks who can smell right through the media and there are folks who really do appeciate great talent. When MJ did his MSG concerts, both nights sold out. During that time, it was eight years after the 1993 mess and negative media and a lot of people went there. It was the talk of the summer until the horrible event afterwards i.e. 9/11. However, people still went to the concerts. So, I think time will tell. I remember four years ago, Prince came to Philly and these radio djs said if MJ came to Philly who would you see: Mike or Prince? All of them said Michael. It doesn't matter what people say about Mike, this man has proven that he is a great entertainer many times over. I always remind myself when I read people who doubt that MJ might not "sell out" tickets of a quote that Chuck D said, "Don't believe the hype". Maybe some people need to get that quote stick in their brains.

Is everyone forgetting Prince did loads shows at the O2 in London and he sold 140,000 tickets in just 20 minutes and Prince is nowhere near as big as MJ in the UK!!! Due to the huge demand for his tickets the run at O2 was increased to a total of 21 shows and about 400,000 tickets were sold. Wembley holds 90,000 - yeah??? so what!!!! MJ could fill it 10 times in my opinion if tickets were £30 like Prince's. So many people are still regretting not going to see the king of pop in action years ago, his ticket sales would be huge, he's a legend!!!

Yeah, I think he could do so too.

Many people will love to see the legend in action.

Oh I think we would have to be very quick to get tickets, I think it would be a sellout within hours of the tickets being released.

If Michael was to announce a tour it will sell fast!!!! I believe it would be a new breaking attendance. Many reasons on to why; Michael hasn't performed in YEARS, and because of this people would want to see a legend in case it's his last tour. Another reason would be that even if your a hater of MJ (mainly of his actions and personality) they still like his music, and would like to hear his old songs performed. Many people would go just to see if he can still sing/perform as well as he used to. Because of this many people of all different ages/race etc will go, it will definitely not be an oldies concert, because EVERYONE knows who Michael Jackson is and would be dumb to miss a live show from him.

Yes It will be Huge Succes because everybody all over the World is waiting for Michael the Tickets will be sell out very very faaaasssst . I hope this day is comming :)

Well if Michael can cause a stir just by going shopping and buying a toy aeroplane then i'm sure that he would sell out no problem

im worried that they will sell so fast some of us proper fans wuldnt get a chance to get tickets ( I wuld DIE!!! :() if we knew about it way before alot of people and were quick online theyre wuldnt be a chance of us NOT gettin a ticket... plzzzzzzz say yes!!!! :S :D xxxxx

I wonder if Tito or Marlon, or Randy go to the store to buy things would the media cause as much as a rukus?

Tickets would sell way too fast. Knowing my luck, I won't be able to afford them :(

If tours anywhere in the contiguous USA and I don't get to go....I will kill my mom :ninja:
not REALLY though.....but I'd be feeling pretty horrible for a long time....

EVERYONE would come fans of all ages, haters (closet fans). he goes shopping and has 40 paps tailing him right now just as he goes about hs business, it would be sell outs - the scalpers would have a field day -- lots of follks would want to come who woud not be able to get tickets. Everyone would come. no doubt in my mind whatsoever.

i hope the real fans and people who were online gettin tickets STRAIGHT away wuldnt miss out... i dont see how they culd sell out THAT fast so that we couldnt get them - i wuld seriously wanna die (maybe i wuldnt go that far- but i wuld be annoyed for damn sure).

if they announce it, im gonna be standing in line waiting for the tickets to go on sale, and i would lay odds that i wont be the only one in that line but oh if i were!!! and got my pick of seats :wub: then i'd be like CHRISTMAS!!!!

Back