If Michael Was Reading This Thread...What would you say?

If MJ was reading...I'd tell him to watch these videos and check this guy out because he is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!! He makes me (literally) CRY with laughter every time I watch him...And the best part is that he is funny without being mean. He doesn't make fun of anyone really and his stuff is suitable for kids too. And check out his FACIAL expressions and body language...that's what makes him SOOOO FUNNY!! :lmao:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSztExIa0uk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2ezsVkv0pg&feature=related

Dear Michael,

thank you for last night.

- Suzanne.

Last edited:
Dear Michael,

thank you for last night.

- Suzanne.

So that's why you weren't on AIM all day yesterday...you were busy with MJ! :huh:

"SILENCE.....I KEEEEEL YOU!!!" :lmao: :lmao:

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: Dutcho, you're too funny!! :lmao:

If Michael would ever read this,I would say this to him,
No matter what life throws at you like Lemons,You make
Lemonade,Lemon Vanilla creme Pie, Lemon Cookies, Lemon Chicken,Lemon Iced Tea, Lemon Sherbet. Ignore all the nay sayers about something you thought out and proceed to do your thang.Watchout for people who want to take advantage of you and take care of yourself health wise. Let the fans see that you still have that staying power that the Grammy commitee failed to acknowledge and show that someone out there is still willing to let you do a show or a guest appearance on a Drama,Sitcom or Movie or a Duet given that these people can meet your Price or close to it. If you don't want to perform,you have that choice and people should respect that choice but give the fans a thrill every once in a while.
I know as a parent,you need down time,So give yourself that with or without the Children. Have them stay with someone you trust if it's important business or you want to hang with some good friends.But knowing you,You would be around your children 24/7 because you love them.You're such a good daddy.
Don't rush yourself and continue to enjoy life,
Come back to NYC when you can and maybe The Wax Museum or The Museum of Natural History or The Brooklyn Museum have more things for you to see.
Take care and God Bless.

If Michael would ever read this,I would say this to him,
No matter what life throws at you like Lemons,You make
Lemonade,Lemon Vanilla creme Pie, Lemon Cookies, Lemon Chicken,Lemon Iced Tea, Lemon Sherbet. Ignore all the nay sayers about something you thought out and proceed to do your thang.

I love that! Well said.

STAY AWAY FROM AKON PULEEEEEEEEEEASE :cry:

more of a demand then a request actually...

i love akon :(. i think they did great together. but then again akon is very popular in my area where as in others i know he's not. oh well ^_^.

If MJ was reading...I'd tell him to watch these videos and check this guy out because he is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!! He makes me (literally) CRY with laughter every time I watch him...And the best part is that he is funny without being mean. He doesn't make fun of anyone really and his stuff is suitable for kids too. And check out his FACIAL expressions and body language...that's what makes him SOOOO FUNNY!! :lmao:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSztExIa0uk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2ezsVkv0pg&feature=related

good gracious those were HILARIOUS!! he is funny. i've never heard of him before. i wanna get in youtube and watch more now!! :p

anyway...it would be so hard to narrow down a message hoping michael would read it. but first i'd say

Michael, please come back to Neverland. It seems you've grown up and it can't be true. Hurry back while you still can (i know many tell me...wow. okay. michael's grown up. get over it. i like him all grown up. he's finally taking life seriously...but no. i don't care how many people say that. i want peter pan back) so please come back michael.

Oh yeah. and also, i've become quite popular in my youth group at church as the michael jackson/disney freak. If someone has something to say about me they have to mention you or disney :p i love it. my youth pastor's two year old son pointed at my necklace (which holds a pendant with you on it) and he said "it looks like daddy". it was so funny. my youth pastor is a 5 foot nothing bald brazillian and is 36 lol...he looks nothing like you..but it was so funny. we just went on a retreat to wisconsin for four days. Everybody cheered for me until i did the thriller dance. i wouldn't do it alone though so i had about a million friends begging me to teach them the dance (we always crack up at the pelvic thrust in the beginning lol) :D. your fan base is growing in my church!! :p lol. i thought you might like to know that. Many are beginning to realize that you are just misunderstood. and that's something i want you to know michael (though i'm sure you do) that all of your fans will fight for you til the end!!!

oh and also. i'm a nanny. my two year old boy, he is still learning new things so if he hears a new word he ends up matching it with words he already knows. for example. his favorite cereal is Apple Jacks...so... he fell in love with the beat it video. i told him "That's michael jackson. he rocks!" so now he runs around singing beat it. i ask who sings it and he says APPLE JACKSON!!! HAHA it's cute. i thought you might like that too.

ugh. this is getting real long but hey. that's what i would say if michael really did read this

good gracious those were HILARIOUS!! he is funny. i've never heard of him before. i wanna get in youtube and watch more now!! :p

I had never heard of him before either but I "bumped" into him on YouTube and I have been a HUUUUUGE fan ever since. I think he is one of the (if not THE) best stand up comedians I have ever seen!!!! He is SOOOOOOOOOOO INCREDIABLY funny. Like I said, I am LITERALLY crying with laughter every time I watch him on stage! Even just his facial expressions and his voice and body language makes him funny!! :toofunny: Go to YouTube and type in "BRIAN REGAN" and you can find more. Here are a couple more of my favorites:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9m2FLHlEwA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM-HWkbnDfg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9em-ZCddWk

Last edited:
HAHAHA oh my gosh. yeah he's my new favorite. lol. he doesn't make ANY inappropriate jokes. i hate that when comedians do that. i really like him. thanks for sharing those. i can just picture michael sitting back and just cracking up at him :p

So that's why you weren't on AIM all day yesterday...you were busy with MJ! :huh:

"SILENCE.....I KEEEEEL YOU!!!" :lmao: :lmao:

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: Dutcho, you're too funny!! :lmao:

"I'm not dead....issa flesh wound!":lol::lol::lol::lol:

hehe. so back to topic :p

there's something i forgot to add to what i'd say to dear mr. mikey. something i think he might find as a compliment. and that is...

Mikey, do you realize how much you remind me of Mr. Walter Elias Disney (i have no clue how i can type that name with extreme respect but if i could i would :p). so many times i see clips of you from the past :D and you remind me so much of him. yuppy. tis true...i haven't seen a whole lot of you as of present day..but i haven't seen any more likes of Mr. Disney in you. i hope that soon you decide to make more public appearances. i stood by you through everything you were doing with the thriller project when other's complained (because i understood your tactics). but i have a hard time defending why you won't make a show for your fans? i'm sure you have a reason but i'm puzzled. either way, i hope you show us some more of you soon and i hope that child can still be seen :D. I miss it....I LOVE YOU!!!

love,
Jenny (or presently known as "MissDisney" lol..i love it)

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! And please make an appearance at the 50th birthday party we're all going to plan for you!!!

lol

Golly Gee Wilickers Mike,
I got to tell you these last few weeks has been pretty darn hectic...The convention went well, I learned alot of business techniques ect. Weather was bit yucky. On the drive home to Cleveland, yes I traveled by car to see some of the country side. Met some wonderful people along the way...Had a lot of fun...Giggles~~~

Due to the ice storm and everyones schedule the Legal Study Association Meeting that was postponed in February will take place same time same place on March 4, 2008...

At any rate, I gotta go at the moment...

Have A Beautiful Day~~~

Hi! Just getting to start my business computer class. As you know I am a legal buff/student...I wanted to mention that I have been reading " Michael Jackson" Conspiracy by Aphrodite Jones...

I gotta go...

Last edited:
YES MICHAEL!! I HOPE YOU MAKE IT TO YOUR BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!! i'd love to see you there. ... heeyy admit it. you want to meet me too o_O. it's okay to admit that you DREAM of meeting "that jenny girl". it's okay. the secrets out. :p. hehe. I LOVE YOU MISTER MIKEY!

Giggles....~~~

Did you ever see the Sponge Bob Square Pants episode called Plankton and the Patty Stealers...

Plankton is always trying to steal the secret recipe for crabby patties...So Plankton got this great idea to ask Sponge Bob, Patrick, Squidward to join his band so he can get the secret formula...

Cracks me up..!

Hi!
I was thinking about the whole issue about "Neverland"...I know that you don't want to live there anymore and there is a mortgage to be paid on in it. I thought about how few semester ago, my Advance Probate Professor, Mr. Gibbons gave us an assignment to produce a mock will with a family/blood line that he gave us to use in our life story. Like Bob & Greg as our brothers, Pam as a sister, we owned, property, jewlery, so on and so forth.

I set it up that I owned lots of land, Michaelangelos, Picasso's ect. One of my bequest was to set up a school/college/campus for anyone that was developmentally handicapped, learning, physically disabled, the underprivlaged by circumstance, and for those that could not afford the advanced educational and athlectic help they needed ect. to have the same opportunites as so called "normal" students have..

What is the moral of this story, you have the opportunity/capabilities to set up a school, college, campus for students that could be The "Neverland" College of Opportunity.

Last edited:
If Michael was reading this thread I would say...

"Hello Michael, my name is such and such, Hows life treating ya?"^_^ his response "blah, blah, blah" then I would say " it was a pleasure chatting with you, have a Good one take care and God bless:D

Last edited:
BLAH!!!! I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!! MICHAEL!! I LOVE YOU!!! this past 20 minutes have been the most rewarding minutes of ... i don't even know.. MY MONTH!!! maybe even longer!!! oh i wish i could share with you and everyone....but i guess you'd have to go in the christian thread to find out tomorrow

I would say run for president. if only he did run before obama he would have made HIStory by becoming the first black president.

hi Michael,

NOW LISTEN. there is this *inserts rude words* brilliant genius in tennis right now, and he LOVES YOU!! hear that? LOVES YOU. now go get yourself some TENNIS TOURNAMENT tickets and watch ROGER FEDERER PLAY!!!!!!!!! US open might be a good option for your!!!!!! EVEN Though he often plays in DUBAI!!!!!!! GOT THE MESSAGE??!!! GO WATCH ROGER FEDERER PLAY TENNIS!!!

and yes, the rest of what i want to say you have already read in numerous fan letters. *winks*

loving you so much,
Mel

:lol:

Last edited:
As you know, I haven't posted to you in a while...you have been pretty quit publically, that could only mean one thing...that you are busy...busy...busy..! Remember that phrase?

Anyways, you probably know, but ever hear of Kline, Hanson, Berkowitz, Tirado..?

Yes, I know its you...known it for years..! You always continue to make me smile!

Heal The World~~~

Have a Beautiful Day

Last edited:
I would keep mine short and sweet...

I would say thank you for the good times and music you have put out so everyone around the world can have a good time.

I would thank him for everything and tell him that I will always love and respect him :)

Last edited:
hellovj1.gif
wavesmile.gif
:lol: :D

Back