If Michael Was Reading This Thread...What would you say?

I read alot and came across this inspirational story that I felt was touching;

"Beyond Kindness"

While the Jews in my neighborhood were killed by Nazis, my family and I were saved from certain death by our apartment's super.

By Wilhelm Weiner, PhD

It was March 13, 1938. Hitler marched into Vienna, Austria. He was greeted by ecstatic crowds, frenzied in their applause. His parade of swastikas swam in the air like birds bringing unknown fruits of deliverance. Everyone was out except the Jews. We were hiding in our apartments, trembling with fear, aware that his entrance meant possible extermination for not wearing the swastika and thus being recognized as what Hitler had described as "the enemy, the crud of the earth who had betrayed all that Germany and its allies stood for." He proclaimed that, "Only total removal could re-create the world as it was meant to be."

My family and I, in our soon-to-be-destroyed apartment, were living among both Christians and Jews. There were five of us: mother and father, I and a younger brother in our mid-teens, and our eight-year-old brother. Our building superintendent, Fritz, was Christian. How would we be dealt with? Who would be allowed to live, who destined to perish? Fritz was key. He would be asked the crucial question: "Where are the Jews?"

Are you a creative person?

That day arrived. "Are there Jews living in this building?" asked the Nazi youth in their impeccable uniforms and emotionless voices, as though they were asking if there were mice or roaches in the basement. Looking directly at them, shoulders square, voice simple and strong, Fritz replied without mincing words. "No Jews here. Only Christians."

In the days that followed, Fritz behaved as he always had in his role as superintendent of the building. Occasionally he asked if we were well, if we needed anything. The Nazi storm troopers filled the streets, shooting at random anyone they wished--a child stealing potatoes for starving Jewish parents, a young man with a Jewish star sewn on his arm--then laughing as if they were at an amusement park shooting at duck decoys.

Ah, Fritz, how you must have loved humanity to take such a risk! I wonder if you knew you saved these five lives. I know that all who did not have supers like you--most of my extended family--were slaughtered in their homes or in the camps.

We stayed, living as though at any moment our lives could be cut off with the snap of a finger. Finally, in August of 1939, we left. War broke out the next month. We went to America, living at first with an aunt who had migrated to the States some years earlier when she foresaw what was to come. I grew up determined to honor Fritz's love of humanity and grow it in myself. Perhaps it was part of the reason I decided to become a psychotherapist and psychoanalyst and in that small way serve others.

Fritz was an ordinary human being, but he acted with pure consciousness and connection in the most superior of ways. He was just a super. He was also a just and superior being.

Last edited:
well...lol..i'd say...thank God for you and what you have meant to my life...

and..if you don't want more than one dad....u might not to want to peruse these forums too much..lol

Check This Out...This is Sweet~~~

The Legal Studies Student Association (PSA) Officers for the University of Akron has been invited and will be in attendance at the 2008 LIFE (Legacy, Intergrity, Fellowship, and Excellence) Awards on Thursday April 17, 2008.

These Awards are designed to recognize and honor the leadership, excellence, distinction, achievement, and support of our organizations, activities, students, and Falculty/Staff of The University of Akron.

Legal Sudy Student Association (PSA) Officers
Susie D - President
Megan B - Vice President
Jennifer M- Treasurer
Dawn G - Secretary

Last edited:
Michael if you're reading this: I'm BAD, I'm BAD, y'know it, y'knowwww. You're sister your bruthaaa asked meee. Oh no, I forgot the rest of the lines/lyrics.

Last edited by a moderator:
All I got to say...

What you see is what you get..!

Suz is jammin'...This song rocks~~~dancing all over the room...

Who Made Who
AC/DC on Who Made Who

hello michael! today we welcome yet another new fan into the wonderful world of "michael"! she is currently obsessed with Earth Song, Little Susie and TDCAU..especially the video for earth song :D. just felt like you should know that ^_^

and StarTrader...you kill me!

Remember this one...

"Yours Is No Disgrace"
By Yes on The Yes Classics

Actually the whole Album/CD Rocks it out but we all know that already~~~

hello michael! today we welcome yet another new fan into the wonderful world of "michael"! she is currently obsessed with Earth Song, Little Susie and TDCAU..especially the video for earth song :D. just felt like you should know that ^_^

and StarTrader...you kill me!

I just absolutly love your name you post with...Giggles

MJ Conspiracy by Aphrodite Jones

I have just about completed reading this book and research of court documents...Many things that I have suspected/had a theory about since 1993 have been "validated" as to any doubt to what transpired...

With no direspect intended to either Mr. Jones or Mr. Jackson,

Mr. Jones; First I would like to comment that as "fact" has it any dealings that I have ever had with you or MJJ Productions since 1991 have been nothing but admirable and loyal to Mr.Jackson. Even though you were pissed off with Mr.Jackson on the way he chose to terminate your 20+ year relationship. That should not have given you the right to sensationalize your association with Mr.Jackson for money. THAT was professionally, ethically, and morely wrong...Shame on you...!

Mr.Jackson: For what ever reason you chose to terminate/sever ties with Mr.Jones, you could have handled this situation much better than by just sending him an email/courrier notice! No matter what ingrediants you throw into the mix, Mr. Jones truly cared about you..!

Last edited:
Dearest dear :heart:Michael
Thank u for ur love and magic and thank u for all the joy, excitment, hope, motivation, inspiration and peace that you brought to me. you are my eveything and I know i can never thank u enough. I owe u so much. :give_flowers:

:heart: :wub: :heart: :wub: :heart: :wub: :heart:
i wish i could tell u how i feel for u but my love cant be put into words.
i love ur mesmerizing smile
i love ur charming eyes
i love ur beautiful hands
i love ur lovely hair
i love your heart
i love ur soul
i simply love everything about u, ANYTHING other people found or good or bad.
you are safe in my heart and will always will be. you are the only King and no oen can take ur place. :girl_give_heart:

Take the best care of u and may alllllllllllllllllll ur dreams come true.
love u forever more {:heart:. :heart:, :heart:, ....}

your humble true lover. :girl_curtsey:

Last edited:
Hey michael, guess what!

three men walk into a bar..THE OTHER ONE DUCKS!!! HAHAH :toofunny:

you wanna hear another joke?

Three Irish men walk past a bar.......

HAHA!! get it! three irish men walk PAST a bar....irish are stereotypical drunks..so why would they walk PAST!! HAHA!! (ahem......i'm irish so if anybody wants ot get offended...don't okeekay. it's a joke :D hehe)

moving on

"Cherish your visions and your dreams. They are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements."

Napoleon Hill

Just some thoughts and questions that popped into my head..

1. Have you ever been to Haiti? If not, are you aware on whats going on in my island? Would you be interested in doing some charity work there, please? And if you do, can you take me with you?

2. Do you watch Xena? If so, what do you think about composer Joseph LoDuca and his scores?

3. I already wrote a 2 page letter to you and drew Mickey Mouse on the cover, for your birthday in 2002 and you never replied :( WHAT HAPPENED?!

4. Are you married? If not, can you marry me please?

Last edited:
Hiddy Ho...
We went to a blast from the past "UFO" concert last night at a 350+ venue, Tangiers in Akron, OH, we do all the bookings there. One popular tune they sang back in the day...was "Too Hot To Handle"...wow they really rocked the house...Who said that us older folks can't jam~~~

Sinbad was just there, I heard it was fabulous, funny as sh*t. Now I wish I would have gotton tickets. We just booked Blessid Union of Souls for May 17, 2008. I'm thinking about buying myself a birthday present and go with sis Pam.

Giggles

Last edited:
...michael...aren't you wondering where your tinkerbell is? :(. i'm right here mike!! waiting for you to return to neverland!! (not necessarily physically to your cali home..but to the neverland .. that sits in your mind, striving to expand...the neverland where your lost boys and fans all wait....anticipating your youthful return..the neverland where the mean ugly hook and his men are just waiting to avenge themeselves...but they will never prevail as long as you've got us beside you...the neverland where you're always welcome...the neverland where mermaids and fairies are real...THAT neverland..when are you coming back...i miss you) ahem..by the way..i'm the REAL tinkerbell....yeah, these other girls..they're fakes. wannabe's. i'm tellin ya! yeaahhh yeah..you get that a lot..but mike, i'm tellin you the truth. don't let them pull the wool over your eyes...I'M the real one. I'M the one you want. :p...

*see's a whole angry mob of tinkerbells running at me waiting to rip me to shreads* AHHHHHHHHHHH I DIDN'T MEAN IT!!! CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!! YOU GUYS CAN BE THE [size=+2]OTHER, NOT SO COOL[/size] TINKERBELLS!!!

*beat to the ground crying :cry:*

what can i say..they just didn't believe in me....*BUDUBOOM-CHHH* :toofunny:

Last edited:
heeyyy....so, michael....what say you make a whole CD collection that's all of your unreleased songs....

why yes, that was random hehe...but neccessary

well michael, you do realize that so many of your fans just are inlove with the "rare, exciting, unreleased songs" right? come oonnn..you know you're interested :p ... you know you wanna...something inside you is just knocking on your brain saying "COME ON YOU DOPE!! YOU'LL MAKE A HECK OF A LOT OF MONEY! YOU'RE FANS WILL LOVE IT. YOU'LL HAVE FUN!..PLUS!! IT GIVES YOU A CHANCE TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD, THE SONGS YOU HATED TO CUT FROM THE CDs BUT YOU JUST HAD TO FOR TIME'S SAKE!!!"....well... at least i hope something is inside you knocking on yoru brain saying that. :p...so .. what say you to that? (arrrgg. i'm a scurvy pirate!)

I LOVE YOU MICHAEL REFJD,CNsbfJRBCDJHKFEWNRSBXCJHDHBFDCJ

:smile:

Last edited:
Just found out I have to have surgery, I am hoping that I can wait until after my Birthday...

Its a good thing I am too old to give birth to anymore children.

Yes, I know sometimes I am too honest about whats going on with me...Smiles~~~

Last edited:
Back