If Michael Was Reading This Thread...What would you say?

Get off the boards and get back in the studio.......please?:ph34r::lol:

Last edited:
Anytime Anyplace

Janet Jackson
Giggles~~~

Waiting In Vain by Annie Lennox (different but she rocks)
on Medusa

Yah...how about some Smokey

Being with you

Wow! is that a blast from the past...Giggles~~~

Last edited:
Its raining here in the country, very peaceful...I am absolutely intriged about mother nature...Love It...Smiles~~~

Gotta go...
Sis Pam & I blew off going out to party for Berringer White Zin and a movie.

Last edited:
LIKE! OH EM GEE MICHAEL! I AM YOU'RE BIGGEST FAN EVER!!! LIKE, NOBODY LOVES YOU THE WAY I DO! YOU SHOULD TOTALLY COME TO MY BIRTHDAY PARTY!! (i mean, yeah it's like 6 months away..but so what, clear your agenda for the end of october). SO, LIKE, MICHAEL, YOU TOTALLY ROCK AND THINK YOU SHOULD TOTALLY MAKE A PUBLIC APPEARANCE SOON! IT WILL MAKE YOUR LOYAL AND TRUSTED FANS HAPPY!!

My Disclaimer:

I, Jenny McDonnell, am not responsible for any angry, competitive wars caused by the previous statement: "LIKE! OH EM GEE MICHAEL! I AM YOU'RE BIGGEST FAN EVER!!! LIKE, NOBODY LOVES YOU THE WAY I DO!". All statements were made with humorous intentions with no means to arrouse conflict and competition amongst the MJJC members and other Michael Jackson fans.

Signed,

Jenny McDonnell

^_^

Check It out...Boyz 2 Men are coming back out on tour...you probably already knew that though...huh? gosh they are awesome Woo Hoo!

Sweet...Makes me a happy camper...giggles

Last edited:
How come, a person at the age of 4 knows what he wants to be when he grows up?
I'm close to 30 and I still have no idea what I should do when I grow up.
You tell me?

Had any KFC lately? :lmao: Want a bucket? :lol: I'll get you one if you promise to watch the hockey playoffs and cheer for the Habs for me! GO HABS!!! :kickass: :lol:

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy....

sorry.... i'm quite hyper today :D hehehehehe.

so mike, you know that ground level trampoline you have back at neverland?....... do you think you could have one put in for me? i'd appreciate it. i was walking to work today (i Nanny a family just around the corner...not a far walk) but school was out today...and all these little kids were jumping on their trampolines today...but don't worry...none of them have one as cool as your GROUND LEVEL one...those suckers...anywho....I NEED A TRAMPOLINE!! before i get old enough to start having kids and then they HOG my trampoline!!...... you're invited to jump on it if you want...BUT YOU CAN'T HOG IT! Savy? thanks.

tell your people to call my people when they decide to get me a trampoline alright?

:p hehehe. ah i'm such a stinker aint i?

Last edited:
i would tell him, I love you more, take your time hun, I know you have to get eveything done before the music hits. But I know it will come when you're ready to release it. say hello to the kids :wub:

I am sure he views some people here as stalkers or lunatic fans :lol:

Anyway, :p , Hi michael! My first post. You're amazing, and you know why :p Wub ya!

If he was reading this i'd say...

GO BACCCCK! GO BACCCK!!!! Get off this site while you still cannnn! Get off this site before you think we're completely psycho!!!! GOOOOO BAAACCKKK!!!

Mr. Jackson,
Its a good thing that I am a Catholic girl...YOU have no idea..!

Last edited:
I would say:
Michael please come back and perform for your fans. you are amazing.

If he was reading this i'd say...

GO BACCCCK! GO BACCCK!!!! Get off this site while you still cannnn! Get off this site before you think we're completely psycho!!!! GOOOOO BAAACCKKK!!!

:toofunny::toofunny:

michael..first i'd like to say..i've realized something....you need to NOT come back right now..it builds up the horrible suspence that us fans feed off of..though we hate it..we wouldn't enjoy it so much if you didn't make us wait...and you need us to feed off of it..or else entertainers would serve no purpose...so..i'd like to say that i understand what you're doing so i won't be a pest any longer..but ha...like i could do that...MICHAEL!! COME ON!! GIVE US YOUR BEST SHOT!!

second of all...my sister brought home this guy friend from her work to hang out with the family..do you realize i sat this kid down, made him watch so many videos and i defended you so much..and hey....welcome yet ANOTHER person into the fandom of Michael (not to mention the two guys i talked to at walmart while buying YOUR INVINCIBLE ALBUM!!!!...ha...never thought i'd see that one at wally world. amazing) anywho...there it is for ya mike!

I've been just watching different clips on youtube.... from J5/The Jacksons days and concerts from Bad tour to HIStory tour....

I just want to say : thank you Michael for having devoted your whole life
to music and art....thank you for being out there for us -your fans

I'm totally moved now..... I even can't express how I feel about you...
how much I care.... how much I love you.....

consider me your friend.... I'm your friend forever
my friend
from the distance

I love you, God Bless you and your work

Last edited:
^ lmao I know what you mean, i get you...I know that your not meaning it in a nasty way hehehehe.

If i saw him wanting to go on a ride at an amusment park i would say " hey Micheal, can i go on that with you..lol that would be fun

I would say CHAMONE M********............Release Bad Tour o dvd PLEASE! and call me.........you have my number..........its 4

I'd say HI :D

On a more serious note...i'm not sure.

I would like to know if he is happy but i'm not sure if that is a question i should be asking...

Gosh...pretty darn nervous...I have that test today...Send some thoughts & prayers...

I gotta go

Have A Beautiful Day~~~

Last edited:
and i would ask him to give me a hug :wub: and let me kiss him:blush:

i also would like to propose to him!!!! ;) i may do...! :p

lol...cute!!! have you seen this video called something along these lines " Fan proposes to Michael" it was on youtube and I randomly came across that.

Back