If Michael Was Reading This Thread...What would you say?

Mr. Jackson,
You are such a stinker...Giggles...

I think you should creat a composition dedicated to Mom...

Boyz II Men - A Song For Mama = Love this song absolutely breathtaking...!

As Always

NO! but i would love to.thank u for telln' me the name :flowers:

i hope :heart:Michael finds that cute too!!! :wub:

your welcome. in that video the fan hands Michael a ring and says something along these lines..." Michael, will you marry me?" and then Michael picks up the ring and puts it on and says " what did she say?" and then the security gaurd tells michael that his fan proposes to him and then i think he says "oh. ok!" its funny and cute lol

Last edited:
i also wonder if michael sometimes connects on the iinternet to watch his videos clips and read the comments under them from fans and haters ? !! .

hey michael! i played apples to apples with my family just a little bit ago.....you're in there...and so is Walt Disney...how amazing....you should play that game.....haha...what if you got your own card!! that would be hilarious. :D

so michael..i was just thinking...you know a lot of people....i'm sure you could arrange it so we could see Prince Caspian tonight..even though it's not released til friday...hey..maybe you could even set me up to meet william moseley...then the three of us could just ... you know... hang out!! haha...right..like i could JUST HANG OUT while being in the same room as you!! :toofunny: i kill me...but seriously....let's go see prince caspian. okay? okay. it's a date

Thank you for putting your heart into everything. This world is blessed for having you and you really are a wonderful person filled with life. Take care.

Thank you for putting your heart into everything. This world is blessed for having you and you really are a wonderful person filled with life. Take care.
sweet words, Ape

co-sign:)

Wow... my goodness gracious Mike...Congradulations on the Library of Congress; Neverland ect. As you know, if you decide to perform in Vegas, I think it would be a wonderful idea not only for you, the children, but the fans and business associates as well. Many don't realise how doing the Tour gig is not a walk in the park and would be hard on the family. So whatever you decide, as always, I'll be right by your side.

Sending my condolences to Boys II Men, If you talk to them please send them my thoughts & prayers

We've been booking many series/acts/venues ect. John & I are the only one in this office. He is the agent/buyer and I process the contracts, so far our office is top in sales thus far for Capitol in 2008, we have 2009 almost booked and in some cases a few 2010.

I was asked to be the event planner for a Tool Distributor Customer Appreciation Day/Liberty Harley Davidson, helping sis Pam with landscaping and helping sis Cher with yard work. I'm trying to get everything in order/completed before the June 9 thing. Can still produce, so not "exactly" sure what I am going to do as of yet. Kind of nervous but with God by our side I should be fine.

Have A Beautiful Day!

Be Safe, Healthy & Happy

Last edited:
Michael

My love for you is unconditional. I am here ,in my country, always praying for you and your children.I love you from the bottom of my heart! Always!
And I'll be by your side and support in everything in your life!!!
I love you,baby!!God bless you!

Woo! Hoooo! I am excited Mike...

Check it out...I just found out my College GPA for last semester is now 3.12....few more points and I will achieve a 4.0..!

I this not Sweet or what..?

BTW: PoughKeepsie, NY...Giggles

Knowledge is Growth...

Last edited:
hey guess what mike!!!....i was at karaoke night tonight and a lady in marketing took my number and said she is going to talk to some people for me because she believes i can make it as a singer. hehe...sooo...when i become nice and famous....i'm DEMANDING that we meet and become great friends. lol

IF he were reading this right now I would say to him "GET TO BED!!!" :lol: just teasing.

if he was... I would say...

I love you Michael
I love your soul (I know your soul)

I do

Kate, cinderella

Last edited:
If you are here Michael, let me say:

THANK YOU for getting me through a really hard time yesterday, lord knows I had you in my mind the whole time and YOU kept me going. I love you very much.

Michael your working hard, at not only being a terrific father to 3, but hopefully on a new album production.

You`re a legend, an icon and you`re that for a very good reason. We are your fans, your loyal supporters who LOVE you and your music. If you return - we will be there. God bless you.

(first of all "i'm sorry for my english")

Im so far away from you Michael, and from all of you guys!!

i would like to say that you Mike make my soul peacfull.... when i think of you i can not get angry and i can not hate anyone... your soul is just like a cure to our minds, our feelings and our souls!!
Thank you for everything you are!!
God bless you!!
"come what may, i will love you until my dying day" (Moulin Rouge)

yo! mike!! wassup my home skillet!! (hehe, yeah right)

i see you took your kids to see prince caspian. your cool points just raised for you...your bucket of Cool Points is about overflowin now. ... oh gee...that was cheesy wasn't it? lol. anyway... i love you mike. you have a fantastic evening...i really mean that. :D

Back