If Michael Was Reading This Thread...What would you say?

I gotta tell you...I am an Aunt...giggles...Sis Pam calls me at work earlier today saying she is a Grandma...

Pam's dog Cloe (Momma) & Chewy (Poppa) just had 3 babies...2 white and 1 black one...
Isn't that Sweeet~~~

We are such goof balls...Ahh...its the little things~~~

:unsure: :alian: :blink::unsure::blink: :alian: :unsure:

I liked the blue shirt:D

hey mike, you know how you're famous and all? well i was thinking...you know people, and heck...i think if we got our two heads together, plus getting Roy Disney and Diane Disney to help us out..we could come up with a real great biographical movie on the LIFE OF WALTER ELIAS DISNEY! ... it's kinda this dream of mine you see... except...i'm just a little ol' girl out in the middle of nowhere..who's going to listen to me right now..so whatta ya say eh? yeah, i knew you'd like that idea..but i'm tellin you. you gotta PM me okay.... we won't get anything done if you keep holdin back like this okay ? :D hehe (i'm such a nut ain't i) so hurry it up mike and talk to me darn it! ^_^

hehehe...oh boy where do i start.

wellll michael. our church has the most amazing youth group ever (our youth pastor is from brazil .. but today was his last day) well anyway, we had a field day today....the object is pretty much to get reallly really messy and beat every body else in the games while doing it. haha it was so much fun. well us college aged students named our team "white trash". haha it was an amazing day...so for our cheer we got 1st place!!! the only thing we even placed in! HAHA!!....well for my hillbillie name i chose Billie Jean :p...

oh yeah...and i have this chocker necklace with a pendant of you on it...it's my trademark...EVERYONE that knows me know i come with that necklace...well i had it one today and "you" got plastered with mud, tomatoe sauce, mashed potatoes...EVERYTHING. and everyone came up to me saying.."ohh you got michael dirty, he's gonna be maaadd"....and i had to tell them all that "HECK! mike and i are in this together. he loves having fun!"....it was an amazing day

^^^
hehe...how silly :p

well gee...i came in here out of habit thinking i'd have some goofy pointless story or idea of some sort...but nope...i've got nothing. hhmmm..well..i did go and see narnia for the 9th time today...i'll decide later if that's something i should openly admit hehe. anywho...

... yup...still drawin a blank..okay...no funny story today i reckon :p. LOVE YA MIKEY!

i love you Mike..and i don't like it when people say bad things about you and complain about you. and i will always defend you. and if i can't do it on the outside..i'll be doing it on the inside.

Thank you.

And "Wassup Mike? How's it goin' dude?"

michael !

get your ass back on the stage , and release your NEW ALBUM NOW ! .... please :)

I'd say:
"boy, where do I start??"

I havent figured out anything past that yet....

just , what i would say to others ..um have a blessed week ...
hope you and the people you love are fine , keeep on doing whatever makes your heart happy , thinking bout you alot !...(spose i would blush then say )
i do too, love you always michael ...yeah :wub: thats what i would say :lol:

Last edited:
so mike,...wanna go to Euphorialys with me...you could be a faairrryyyy. :D...no? okay.... you can be a horrible flesh eating gobblin!!...but then i'd have to kill you before you conquered the fairy world...so that's not good either....OO!! you can be the KING of the fairies...as long as i still get to be princess (i have no disire to be Queen. blah..to much responisbilities.) okay...well if you decide to join me let me know. i'll send an airlimo your way. sound good? good.

Mr.Jackson...the song that I truly feel that you should do a remake of is....

"Imagine"
By: John Lennon

As Always~~~

Heal the World~~~"Education Is The Key"

hey michael!!! WHAT'S THIS!!!???!!!! you can call a party in devon.. BUT YOU CAN'T CALL ME!!!!???? YO!! WHAT'S THE DEALIO!! :p hehehehehe

MICHAEL JACKSON:

CREATE AN ALBUM ALL BY YOURSELF SOMETIME

AND TOUR THE UNITED STATES; AND COME TO DALLAS, HOUSTON and SAN ANTONIO

YOUR FANS LOVE YOU HERE!

*begs*

If he were reading this thread, I would say...........

What are you doing spending all your time on MJJC? Get off the internet and go finish the album! ........

:lol: :lol: :toofunny:

just kidding. :p I would actually say that I hope you are happy and healthy, and if you tour again, please come somewhere in the Midwest so I'll have a chance to see you! Chicago would be perfect :D

If he were reading this thread, I would say...........

What are you doing spending all your time on MJJC? Get off the internet and go finish the album! ........

:lol: :lol: :toofunny:

just kidding. :p I would actually say that I hope you are happy and healthy, and if you tour again, please come somewhere in the Midwest so I'll have a chance to see you! Chicago would be perfect :D
:toofunny::toofunny: HAHAHA!! .. .Chicago would be perfect though..i only live a couple hours away from it.. DO IT MICHEAL!! DO ITTTT!!.....no pressure.. BUT DO IT!

Dearest lovely :heart:Michael
your laughter is the most beautiful sound in the world, even more beautiful than Fairies tickling :)
you've got an angel laughter. :angel: :heart:

the lovliest of gurgle is ur laughter

:eek:!!!!! michael's laughter is amazing!! but..butbutbut...you just CAN'T compare the two!!! you can't compare the sound of a fairy to Michael's laughter and you just CAN'T compare michael's laughter to the sound of a fairy!!!!!

they're both too beautiful and magical in their own way :D (i would know..i AM a fairy..but shhh..we'll keep that between the two of us :D hehe)

Last edited:
:eek:hmy:!!!!! michael's laughter is amazing!! but..butbutbut...you just CAN'T compare the two!!! you can't compare the sound of a fairy to Michael's laughter and you just CAN'T compare michael's laughter to the sound of a fairy!!!!!

they're both too beautiful and magical in their own way :D (i would know..i AM a fairy..but shhh..we'll keep that between the two of us :D hehe)

hey i am a Fairy too! Tinker Bell the first! ;) but keep it in the closet ok! and ill keep urs ;)

and i think i can compare them. Fairies tickling is the 2nd beautiful sound and :heart:Michael's laughter, the 1st.
his laughter tickles more beautifully! :)

Golly Gee Wilickers Mr.Jackson,
Many of your loyal fans/admirers are going through Michael Jackson withdraw...I think you should give'em something to let them know YOU have truly not forgotten about them/us..!

As Always...
Heal The World~~~"Education Is The Key"

Last edited:
My boss John's son is an FBI Agent and is leaving for Iraq today Monday June 16, 2008 and will be there for a year...

I am feeling better and have Lots of contracts to catch up on tomorrow...

As Always```
Have a Beautiful Day

Heal The World~~~"Education Is The Key"

I just hope... that all the mysteries will be solved, one day...Michael

Kate

Jesus, Mary Mother, and Joseph, I had at least 25 contracts to process today, I have 18 to go...as you know,one (s) must take their time reviewing legal contracts. Make sure all the T's are crossed, and the I's are dotted. Otherwise, if poop hits the fan watch out the law suits are definately going to be fly'in...

Anyways, I found out today that the bosses son's will actually be leaving for Iraq on July 29. He was living in Germany but got tranfered to Washington and a couple of months ago got the Iraq notice. Now that his month leave is up, he must go into desert training before heading off to the war. His rank is FBI Commander in the Army. John took a bunch of pictures of his son in uniform and I was asking him what all the metals & such were today. Most intriguing...

Have A Beautiful Day...Be Safe...Heal The World~~~"Education Is The Key"

Last edited:
Back