If Michael Was Reading This Thread...What would you say?

I would say I like your music and your shows are amazing. Well, what else could I say? Maybe ask him to sing live, at least some numbers, and not use playback all the time.

Thank you so much, you have been such an inspiration to me. Your spirit and your music has changed my life in a radically positive way. I carry you in my heart every day and try to imitate your kindness, loving nature, will and determination. God bless, I hope your spirit has found true freedom and joy.

And I love you, even though I've never met you.

I miss u much, i mean 4ever!!! you are immortal to our heartS. Never ever forgotten, thank u and God bless your beautiful soul. Long live your Legacy!!!

There are no words that can express my love for you, though we are stangers to eachother, though I never met you, though you don't even know I exist, I love you and care for you. If I can love one stranger, which is you Michael Jackson then I can love another stranger and one stranger can love another stranger, which shows me that love is all around, no matter what. Your music & art demonstrates the nature of innocence, expression, healing and love which reminds me to love the other strangers, like I love you.

Thank You, You Are Not Alone and I will always be there

seahorse-w.jpg
Had a coffee , off to bed
see you later funky dude :eek:ldsmile:

Thank you Michael for always being there in my darkest hour and whenever I missed you...
Your words, your touch, your being makes my soul shine :angel:
I'll be yours forever

:heart: Daryll.

Practically all these comments almost made me cry, he'd be soooo touched reading this! ooh :cry:

You've done wonderfully; for the world, for those who you've affected, and lastly for the three you leave behind. I know your proud, an finally able to enjoy your indefinite rest. You are missed excruciatingly so, but your alive and well through every artist, every seam of music under your influence of inspiration. Miss you Michael. Enjoy peace. sigh :(

There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about you... Your absence makes me love you even more. Miss you Michael thank you so much for everything you did. Love you.
God bless you and your family..

Thanks Michael :heart:

For the dream, my mission, your care, your presence, your shining 'yellow' bright light :angel:

Yours,

Daryll aka Annie :blush:

Thanks for this Blessed day, Michael... With your :heart: and the stuff I've learnt from you... I'm gonna get that job to 'honour' you :angel:

Hi Michael, I LOVE you so much it hurts at times. You have changed my life and will always be in my heart. One day we will be together and until that day comes i will never ever stop loving you and defending you.

"Mr.Michael Jackson loved reading all our thoughts then and I know he is in Heaven loving each and everyone of our thoughts now..!~" :angel:

Dear Michael :heart:

I just wanted to say THANK YOU for making me SHINE again...

Yours,

Daryll :tease:

Michael,

I appreciate your art, I love your being and I adore your generousity!

L.O.V.E.

I would tell him that I love him very much and wish for him to be happy and at peace and wish the very best of things to happen to him because he is so kind loving and beautiful. I would thank him for all the wonderful things he has done for all the children all throughout the world and tell him that I think hes the most beautiful human thats ever walked this planet. I just look up to him and admire him and wish I could be more like him in the way that he is such a perfect example of love to the whole world. I would tell him that Im very proud of him .I would tell him to keep his head high and to tell him when the media keeps him down he has so much more of us that love him and I will tell him that I dont believe in any of the rubbish that the media says because in him all I see is LOVE and a wonderful loving human being.

I would tell him how much I love and miss him with all my heart and soul. I think about him everyday and will never stop loving him. He was such a great father, entertainer and human being. He is terribly missed and it still hurts me to my soul that he's gone. But i know he's in a better place. I can't wait to meet him in heaven so he can wrap his beautiful angel wings around me. He was an angel on earth and now he is truly an angel in heaven. I miss you always Michael and I love you.

Dear Michael I know you have a beautiful soul, but you said you were no angel.
Then I think it must be ok for you to haunt for some people, scare them, annoy them.
Just a little...

Back