I'm Gonna Be A Daddy Again (UPDATE At Post #75- The Latest)

Re: I'm Gonna Be A Daddy Again

Congratulations, that's great news!

Congratulations on your little Miracle please do keep us posted with your wifes progress. God Bless

Congratulations! I love it when people share good news!

Congratulations!!!

congratulations! I'm going to be an auntie in June so I'm really excited too!

Congrats to you Prince of Pop and to Angel as well!
I love babies. They're so cute and cuddley, full of surprises and
they smell good too. ^_^

Well congrats to all! I love the names!

Congrats!!!!! I hope all goes well!! I hear having a baby the second time around is much easier and less stressful than the first! Good luck with everythin! :)

Congrats!!!!! I hope all goes well!! I hear having a baby the second time around is much easier and less stressful than the first! Good luck with everythin! :)

I hope so. When my 1st child was born, we ended up having an emergency c-section...thank fully everything turned out alright.

Re: I'm Gonna Be A Daddy Again (UPDATE ON PAGE 3)

We had our 1st ultrasound yesterday. My wife was having dizzy spells and went to see the doctor. He ordered an ultrasound. He feared the baby could have been invitro (fetus in the falopean tubes)

Ultrasound came out good. We have just 1 baby coming, it's in the uterus where it belongs, got to hear the heart beat too.

Due date is 11 days after my Bday, which is November 13th.

We had our 1st ultrasound yesterday. My wife was having dizzy spells and went to see the doctor. He ordered an ultrasound. He feared the baby could have been invitro (fetus in the falopean tubes)

Ultrasound came out good. We have just 1 baby coming, it's in the uterus where it belongs, got to hear the heart beat too.

Due date is 11 days after my Bday, which is November 13th.
Aww good that everything's ok :) Makes me so happy just to think all the new MJ fans coming to this world :give_heart: :D

Ooh yes. My little one will be an MJ fan. My 3 year old loves to dance to Michael whenever he comes on....right now she seems to like the Off The Wall/Triumph/Thriller era

Congrats PoP. You sly devil, you. :D

Here's an update. Things are going well. My wife is just about 18 weeks in. Expected due date is still middle of November...right during deer hunting season.

We should find out by the end of this month, beginning of July what we are having. We're hoping for a boy. Morning sickness has diminished, but she's been dealing with some colds lately, some small infections, and some issues with her heartbeak (my wife not the baby). Nothing real major, just a bunch of annoying little things.

Will keep you all posted. :)

Last edited:
Re: I'm Gonna Be A Daddy Again (UPDATE At Post #49)

good luck to you and your wife..tell her to take it easy. to get lots of rest.

Congrats Prince Of Pop! :jump:

UPDATE- Tomorrow Friday July 2nd we have an ultrasound scheduled. We're hoping it will tell us weather we're having a boy or another girl.

Can't wait to reveal the results to everyone. :)

Re: I'm Gonna Be A Daddy Again (UPDATE At Post #53)

If the kid is anything like our current one it will have its legs tightly closed so you wont know. :) Congratulations.

My wife is due in September. I have 4 boys aged 22,20,18 and 17 months. Big gap between the first three and the current 'batch'. :) Looking forward to number 5. Although I would like a daughter I am pretty sure it will as before be another boy. Maybe I should gather them together and get them singing. ;)

Cheers

Mike

Re: I'm Gonna Be A Daddy Again (UPDATE At Post #53)

If the kid is anything like our current one it will have its legs tightly closed so you wont know. :) Congratulations.

Thanks for the jinx because that's exactly what happened! We'll get another ultrasound in 8 weeks...which will include a 3D ultrasound. Hopefully by then I'll know weather to call my unborn child Michael Thomas, or Lillian Grace

Re: I'm Gonna Be A Daddy Again (UPDATE At Post #55)

Take it from experience. If the ultrasound tech tries to ultrasound the kid, and zaps him/her to try to get them to open the legs up, chances are you are gonna have Lillian Grace!! LOL!!

awww congrats!

I'm hoping for a boy. I'm the last male in my family that can keep our name going. Don't get me wrong, I'd be happy with a little girl, but I really really would love a boy.

Aaaw congratulations!!!

My cousin is expecting her baby at the beginning of September, and I saw her today and she is absolutely blossoming (if not a little uncomfortable) but she looks so well :) Bringing a new life into this world is such a beautiful thing. All this is making me broody, I just can't WAIT until I can have kids of my own :)

Back