I'm Gonna Be A Daddy Again (UPDATE At Post #75- The Latest)

Re: I'm Gonna Be A Daddy Again (UPDATE At Post #55)

As a proud father myself I say congratulations!

From a Jedi master to a Dark Sith......thanks. :D lol

You're welcome despite being one of them!

MAJOR UPDATE- My wife is at 25 weeks. We're nearing the end of the 2nd trimester. We have a 3D ultrasound scheduled in a little while here. HOPEFULLY we will finally know what we are having.

I'll keep you all posted!!!! Can't wait!

Re: I'm Gonna Be A Daddy Again (UPDATE At Post #64)

well I hope that you get what you want..:)...they only come in boys and girls..:lmao:....it is very exciting going for those ultra sounds...I remember how happy I use to get...keep us updated...:)

So we had the ultrasound done today....in 3D. Got to see the head, arms, little fist being made, legs....feet moving.

The tech checked for sex.....she was almost certain....but did tell us just in case it wasn't for sure to leave the price tags on anything we get just in case it goes the other way......

Looks like I'm swimming in the estrogen pool......got another little girl on the way.

They said the same thing when my 1st child was on the way....don't take the tags off anything, but it looks like a girl.

If this holds true with baby number 2, Lillian Grace will be her name. :)

Re: I'm Gonna Be A Daddy Again (UPDATE At Post #66- We know the sex)

Congratulations! :clap: Lillian Grace, beautiful name! :wub: :yes:

So we had the ultrasound done today....in 3D. Got to see the head, arms, little fist being made, legs....feet moving.

The tech checked for sex.....she was almost certain....but did tell us just in case it wasn't for sure to leave the price tags on anything we get just in case it goes the other way......

Looks like I'm swimming in the estrogen pool......got another little girl on the way.

They said the same thing when my 1st child was on the way....don't take the tags off anything, but it looks like a girl.

Beautiful name! :wub: Congratulations! :clapping: :baby:

I'm really happy for you and your wife.. congrats!!! :)

Congratulations!!!

you chose a very beautiful name!

Congratulations :) beautiful name

congrats on another baby girl....that is a wonderful name..:)

So here's the latest. We're sitting at 33 weeks. Looks more and more like we're going for the c-section. Doctor says he may take the baby out earlier. My wife is measuring like she's in her 36/37th week...so we're ahead of schedule.

There's an outside chance we could deliver my new daughter by November 4th...which is 2 days after my birthday. :)

Congratulations ! Best luck to you, your wife and Lillian Grace.

Be sure to introduce the great Michael Jackson to little Lillian Grace. :cheeky:

Lillian hasn't heard much MJ yet. My wife isn't a very big fan of Michael's. Whenever I'm watching her, when my wife is gone, I sure will be playing his music. My 3 year old already loves MJ. Gotta let the newborn learn to love him too. :D

WOW, cngrats ...this is a great news :)
a new MJfan :lol:

So here's the latest. We're sitting at 33 weeks. Looks more and more like we're going for the c-section. Doctor says he may take the baby out earlier. My wife is measuring like she's in her 36/37th week...so we're ahead of schedule.

There's an outside chance we could deliver my new daughter by November 4th...which is 2 days after my birthday. :)

:wild: :wild: :wild:

Great! :clapping: I'm happy for you and your wife. :yes: Wow, November is very close, time is flying. :eek: Soon your daughter will come to the world. :wild: :wub: Good luck to you and your daughter is born with good health. :yes: :heart: :angel:

Congratulations! Sure your daughter will love Michael... she's going to have you to help her see the best of him!

Good luck!

I'm so pumped about this coming November....new MJ album, new MJ DVD, and new baby! :D

Ok, this is what you need to do. When your wife is around, place a microphone on the belly, and continuously pump MJ music thru the mike to the kid. That belly'll be bouncing in no time....to the time of "You Gotta Be Starting Something"...hey!! Got an idea!! Get the nurses to play that in the birthing room on the big day!! Smashing!

I'm so pumped about this coming November....new MJ album, new MJ DVD, and new baby! :D

Aww that's so sweet ^_^ Congrats to your whole family!

Hehe, my sister has a friend who's a doctor and her husband is a doctor too. When they were expecting their baby both of them looked from the ultrasound that it's a girl, and so did the nurse who was taking the sound.. when the baby was born, "here's your little princess" said the nurse. The princess was actually a prince and they were all wrong :D

Back