I'mma Whoop yo' head! (someone's gotta do it, might as well be me lol)

:lol: here's a good one, before the beginning of his performance mike playfully recites his " routine" (during the concert)

"Take off that shirt, put on this jacket, drink this juice:lol: then he goes " I love you!" lol he's so cute:wub:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Qpsl-hEqtv8

Last edited:
Aaaaaaw....I LOVE that interview!!! :toofunny: "I've got an idiot for a sister, folks!!" :toofunny:(I love that part because LaToya's comment is so much like what I'd probably say.... *light bulb lits above her head* "OH DREAMS IN LIFE???! I thought you meant those horrible dreams I had..." :lmao: ....You know, totally misunderstand the question! :lmao: (But y'all know I am BLONDE...so...that would explain why I would give that kind of answer...:toofunny:) "Will you be quiet, you fat head rascal!!" :toofunny: "How can you say it's cold...it's not cold...it's MAGIC!!!" :toofunny: "Your voice is really irritating....kind of like Carol Burnett!!" :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: "He thinks he's directing this piece..." :toofunny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F1es_ckoYY

LOOOOOL.:lol: He was so adorable in that interview.:heart: Seriously, I just wanted to kidnap him and keep him with my other stuffed animals at home.:p

:lol: here's a good one, before the beginning of his performance mike playfully recites his "daily routine" (during the concert)

"Take off that shirt, put on this jacket, drink this juice:lol: then he goes " I love you!" lol he's so cute:wub:

I love those random things he did on HIStory Tour, and most of the times it was always before J5 Medley. Like this one, from Kuala Lumpur..

"Now we're gonna give you... something special... Some trying to get a little time to breath here.. what's this noise Im hearing?" :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh6V2Ap9Lfk

THat line got SO routine "the old songs the old fashioned way" that its FUNNY :lol: So MJ gotta PAUSE in order to create suspense :lol:: Waht is he gonna say next???? :lol:

"Now immagonnagive youuuu....the old songs!!! (pause, giggle, say something random) Now immagonnagive youuu....the old songs!!! (pause smile)...the old fashioned way!"

lol

HAHAHAAHAHAHA!!! wow. i'm inlove lol. hehe

i feel like peter pan when he lost his shadow... my heart just kind of jumped out of my chest to run after michael...i better go run after it! lol

:lol: here's a good one, before the beginning of his performance mike playfully recites his " routine" (during the concert)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Qpsl-hEqtv8

:lol: that's so cute... :toofunny: "Drink dis djuce" :lol:

THat line got SO routine "the old songs the old fashioned way" that its FUNNY :lol: So MJ gotta PAUSE in order to create suspense :lol:: Waht is he gonna say next???? :lol:

"Now immagonnagive youuuu....the old songs!!! (pause, giggle, say something random) Now immagonnagive youuu....the old songs!!! (pause smile)...the old fashioned way!"

lol

:lol: I love the "immagonnagive youuu" :toofunny:

Last edited:
:lol: that is so funny :toofunny: there's bug on my stang :toofunny:

that is so cute that he was sing like peter pan that is so cute i love his shy voice is cute

I think i wanna repeat what i wrote in another thread about the Bad video cuz there were TONS of good ebonic moments in that lol

[youtube]g9VHQcLKW3c[/youtube]

Its been a while since i've seen it lol

I love the fact that he's trying to be tough but he's still wearing eyeliner and flooded pants :lol: Check out 3:07 :lol: man i love this vid lol

MJ: "Tortishell Glasses,"

Snipes: "Well ex-cuse me, brotha" :lol:

And TELL me I'm not the only one that finds 5:40 funny :lol: They go down the line and everyone is lookin all cool and sturn, and then they pan to MICHAEL, and he's like :not_me:

:lol: and the the infamous... "Gimme a quata" :lol: I mean when i first saw it, I thought he was gonna say "gimme yo' money" or something, or just attack the person...but nope. he says 'gimme a quata' :lol:

I do love the script and the acting though. Its very well done. I like snipes/MJ's emotional exchange. The line: "See you up there in doomsbary playing tennis with his turtle-shells" :lol: That's great. LOL

And MJ's "Leave me alone, I'm TIRED of you messin' wit' me STOP IT!" and "Get out my way, MOVE" Great delivery. :lol: I'm sorry but MJ's voice just...is NOT tough at ALL :lol: "YOU AIN't BAD YOU AIn't NOTH-THIN! You AIN'T NOTH-THIN!" (then dancers jump out of no where and he has a wardrobe change, hair suddenly got longer and everything, and he can sing and dance in heels and 230 buckles on, oh yeah Mike, really tough :lol:)

You are so right, the Bad video craks me up every time! The funniest part is that it's supposed to be all....ehem...bad and stuff!

We should make a video about this ..
whahah

Last edited:
Talking about his times at the Victory tour on Moonwalk

''There were some strange reactions. I'd bump into people in hallways and they'd go, ''Naw, that can't be him, he wouldn't be here'' I was baffled and i'd ask myself, ''Why wouldn't I?'' I'm on earth somewhere i've got to be somewhere at any given time. Why not here''

I just found this funny for some reason lol

I love this one from Barbara Walters interview 1997

"There's a time when you like to be in private, when you put your pajama's, go to sleep.. cut off the light.. ching! ching! and lay down"
It always makes me laugh how he demonstrates "ching ching" and "lay down"

bwatersinterview17.jpg

bwatersinterview20.jpg

:toofunny:

OMG, I love that one too!
Escpecially the "Cut off the light.. ching hing!" :D:D

Oh what about.......

"I like all our fans, even the ones who keep calling me cute. But I'm getting bigger every day so they'll have to call me something else!" - Michael in the Jackson 5 years

Oh and I love "Not just red, Big Red" :rofl:

aww the first one is adorable!! ^_^

And I dont think I heard that Big Red one...where/when is it from?

Talking about his times at the Victory tour on Moonwalk

''There were some strange reactions. I'd bump into people in hallways and they'd go, ''Naw, that can't be him, he wouldn't be here'' I was baffled and I'd ask myself, ''Why wouldn't I?'' I'm on earth somewhere I've got to be somewhere at any given time. Why not here''

I just found this funny for some reason lol

Never heard him say this b4, but I like it.. VERY FUNNY! Although I would think the say thing, I mean who would expect to see MJ walking down the hall or standing in a room with them especially if they aren't in the entertainment business..

"Aaarr tell her to go to hell." For someone who don't curse as often as many others, he did give her the piece of his mind. You know what's goin on when someone so gentle like him had to get that off his chest. Go Mike. He had to show her he ain't her fool. Sometimes cursing can be the best thing when dealing with fools and gettin your point across to them.

"Aaarr tell her to go to hell." For someone who don't curse as often as many others, he did give her the piece of his mind. You know what's goin on when someone so gentle like him had to get that off his chest. Go Mike. He had to show her he ain't her fool. Sometimes cursing can be the best thing when dealing with fools and gettin your point across to them.

I dont know where thats from either...:unsure: man my memory is failing...:bugeyed
where is it from?

Back