She is Randy's daughter Steveanna Jackson
l_77f64eaae9204d95b7767bd1313572a6.jpg

stevie3.jpg

Steveanna-Shaffe-Jackson.jpg

Stevanna11.JPG

Stevenna.jpg

Stevanna_net_Dress_1.JPG

Re: Family Photos

She looks like Janet (and unfortunately may be trying to mimic Janet).

aww :) merry christmas. this was all a tease for them, they didn't even celebrate holidays :(

Steveanna and Genevieve look like twins, and Janet looks a lot like Michael in those baby pictures..well Mike and Janet looked the most alike back then..but later, he looked just like LaToya..

Last edited:

Thanks for the photps!!!!!

i like them all.

Awww teh family love is sooo cute!!

I love 3T btw....had a big crush on them when I was younger

btw arent some of Jermaine's kids along with Randy's kids siblings/cousins??????

Awww teh family love is sooo cute!!

I love 3T btw....had a big crush on them when I was younger

btw arent some of Jermaine's kids along with Randy's kids siblings/cousins??????
Yes, Randy Jr, Genevieve, Jaffar and Jermajesty are sibling-cousins :mello::mello: I guess you can say Donte is among them too. Genevieve, Randy Jr, Jaffar and Jermajesty share the same mother Alejandra. :mello:

Yes, Randy Jr, Genevieve, Jaffar and Jermajesty are sibling-cousins :mello::mello: I guess you can say Donte is among them too. Genevieve, Randy Jr, Jaffar and Jermajesty share the same mother Alejandra. :mello:

Yup!

That's kinda......eh but that happened in my family so I can't be talking lol, I have a sibling/cousin.

I cannot believe Jermaine named his son Jermajesty:no::no:
that is not a cool name.

Yup!

That's kinda......eh but that happened in my family so I can't be talking lol, I have a sibling/cousin.

I cannot believe Jermaine named his son Jermajesty:no::no:
that is not a cool name.
My eldest cousin is sibling/ cousin to his other 9 brothers and sisters. It works very well because it means that they are related on both families and share the same blood. Me on the other hand is related to my siblings on my mothers side so while my siblings talk about their aunts and uncles on their father's side, I just have to listen and keep quiet. I wish it wasn't so.

donte isnt releated to them. although some think hes maybe another of joes ilegitimate kids.nothing like keeping it in the family eww tells u alot about the morals of those invovled:bugeyed

donte isnt releated to them. although some think hes maybe another of joes ilegitimate kids.nothing like keeping it in the family eww tells u alot about the morals of those invovled:bugeyed
I know that Donte isnt their actual kid, he does however see Alejandra as his mom and Randy/or Jermaine (it depends on his mood lol) as his dad. that is why I included him to the list. I know I believe he's one of Joe's illegitimate kids as well, I even heard another rumor about who Donte actually is but I don't wanna bring it up lol. Anyhow this is damn near borderline incest in my eyes.

can't get my head around it..

and i thought donte was adopted.

the jackson family is confusing, there are so many of them

who are the parents of Jeremy Jackson and Jourdynn Michael Jackson? Jermaine? He has so many.

Last edited:

who are the parents of Jeremy Jackson and Jourdynn Michael Jackson? Jermaine? He has so many.
Jeremy and Jourdynn are Jermaine's sons with Margaret Marlando. Jeremy is 24 (b. 1986) and Jourdynn 21 (b. 1989).

Donte isn't officially adopted by anyone, he's just living with them, many think he is one of Joe's outta the wedlock kids. We don't know.

Michael is too cute in this picture. Look at that gorgeous smile.
Wish we could see his equally gorgeous eyes.
tumblr_kv7pacvQRs1qarowro1_500.jpg
So cute. He had the most amazing smile ever. I still can't believe he's gone and never coming back. :( He had the ability to light up an entire room, and he still does have that ablilty.

Back