Jackson Family Photos

Re: Family Photos

Michael is too cute in this picture. Look at that gorgeous smile.
Wish we could see his equally gorgeous eyes.
tumblr_kv7pacvQRs1qarowro1_500.jpg

That smile!!! :wub:

baby janet, she looks like michael in my siggy

2n0ogax.jpg

t8rfoj.jpg

2vvsuad.jpg
Janet is sooooooooooo beautiful!!! :wub:

Michael is too cute in this picture. Look at that gorgeous smile.
Wish we could see his equally gorgeous eyes.
tumblr_kv7pacvQRs1qarowro1_500.jpg
:wild: :wild: :wild:

soooooooooooo cute!!!! Michael was always a beautiful man and this is the most beautiful smile in the world. :wub::wub::wub:

Jeremy and Jourdynn are Jermaine's sons with Margaret Marlando. Jeremy is 24 (b. 1986) and Jourdynn 21 (b. 1989).

Donte isn't officially adopted by anyone, he's just living with them, many think he is one of Joe's outta the wedlock kids. We don't know.

Thanks. Hmm Donte - its none of my business really is it, but I just searched now and read several different things.. 1) he was Randy's son adopted by Jermaine 2) he may be Joe's son adopted by Jermaine...3) he is Jermaine or Randy's son born out of wedlock so they hid it and pretended to adopt him later aaand 4) I have also read he is the twin brother of Stephen Randall Jackson, Jr :/ ?????!

Oh well.. nevermind. A Jackson mystery.

Thanks. Hmm Donte - its none of my business really is it, but I just searched now and read several different things.. 1) he was Randy's son adopted by Jermaine 2) he may be Joe's son adopted by Jermaine...3) he is Jermaine or Randy's son born out of wedlock so they hid it and pretended to adopt him later aaand 4) I have also read he is the twin brother of Stephen Randall Jackson, Jr :/ ?????!

Oh well.. nevermind. A Jackson mystery.

alexandrea said in court docus when she was going after jerm for child support that donte wasnt adopted/releated. cant remember the rest of what she said others will prob know wouldnt surprise me if he was someones offspring. u dont just start taking care of some random kid. wheres their parents?

They are both gorgeous! They look like twins :)

i know that donte isnt their actual kid, he does however see alejandra as his mom and randy/or jermaine (it depends on his mood lol) as his dad. That is why i included him to the list. I know i believe he's one of joe's illegitimate kids as well, i even heard another rumor about who donte actually is but i don't wanna bring it up lol. Anyhow this is damn near borderline incest in my eyes.

borderline?!?!??

alexandrea said in court docus when she was going after jerm for child support that donte wasnt adopted/releated. cant remember the rest of what she said others will prob know wouldnt surprise me if he was someones offspring. u dont just start taking care of some random kid. wheres their parents?
It is a common practice within the BLACK community to take care of OTHER people's kids even if they are not blood related. this practice has been going on for donkey's years. it opperates as if the child was adopted but without legal papers. the child knows he is not adopted and knows who his bio parents are and may be in touch with them, but is technically under the care of the surrogate parents in every respect.
I know numerous families that have taken care of children that way. these people are generally parentless couples within the same family or maybe a wealthy friend or relative.
my own grandparents who only had one child, took care of numerous other people's children, including one homeless girl my mother brought to her.

Here's a photo of Michael's grandad Samuel Jackson. I think Michael's children look a lot like him.
2365028709_1.jpg

So has Katherine and even Joe, had any work done too??? It doesn't look like Katherine has had any work done ; she ages beautifully

Yeh I've seen a few pics of Joe's dad and Prince does look a lot like him.

Jackie is 59 (will be in May :p ) , IMO he looks the youngest outta all the living brothers.

Jackie is 58?? I always forget that he is the oldest..he looks young for his age!

Back