002lgl.jpg

003xs.jpg

009jy.jpg

005tfu.jpg

006iu.jpg

008tpx.jpg

Re: Family Photos

init.php
This is the first time I'm posting a picture of any relative but Michael (and/or his kids) ..
anyhow what I always wanted to say is that Randy Jr. looks nothing like Steven from no angel whatsoever. But he's so handsome!! He's got a typical Hispanic look going about him, which I'm glad for as the rest of Alejandra's brood have taken after whoever their father is but Randy looks like his mother,

latoya was so damn beautiful back in the day! and chris and randy look like they could be related. maybe chris is another of jermaine's kids lol jk. randy does look exactly like his mom.

Valencia's kids (marlon's daughter)

74381130.jpg

36232651.jpg

Marlon has very beautiful grand daughters, and I see a slight resembalance with Blacket, and Marlon's granddaughter in the white shirt.

It's hard to believe Marlon is a granddad. Michael and Marlon were blessed to have each other as brothers.

Marlon has very beautiful grand daughters, and I see a slight resembalance with Blacket, and Marlon's granddaughter in the white shirt.

It's hard to believe Marlon is a granddad. Michael and Marlon were blessed to have each other as brothers.
really u see a resemblance? I Dont see any whatsoever they do however resemble my Polish neighbor's kids (marlons grandchilren) :lol:

They all seem to have relaunched their careers after Michael died *sigh*...Rebbie is giving concerts and Latoya...seems to be fooling around. Btw, sometimes Latoya gives the impression that she's a bit crazy..no, no, not sometimes - most of the times :))

They all seem to have relaunched their careers after Michael died *sigh*...Rebbie is giving concerts and Latoya...seems to be fooling around. Btw, sometimes Latoya gives the impression that she's a bit crazy..no, no, not sometimes - most of the times :))

yup sad indeed.

jermaine's daughter autumn is really pretty as well. and btw marlon's grandchild in the white tee is his grandSON noah.

the kid in the white shirt is a boy lol they are beautiful kids :)

So the child wearing the white shirt is a boy according to a post in this thread? Either way, beautiful children-

So the child wearing the white shirt is a boy according to a post in this thread? Either way, beautiful children-

Yeah the kid in the white shirt is a boy, he's called Noah and the little girl is called Sophie.

Does anyone else see what I'm seeing? Like father, like son.

Yes..Maybe this is off-topic or not.. but I actually believe Donte is Randys kids. Ive always said that hehe. They look sooo much alike.

Yes..Maybe this is off-topic or not.. but I actually believe Donte is Randys kids. Ive always said that hehe. They look sooo much alike.

So much alike. It's clear to me that Randy is his father. Thanks for replying! :)

to be honest ppl always see what they wanna see.. (no offense to you Emerald ;) )

WOW.!!! Randy was that good looking.?? What the hell happened to him.???

Back