Janet Jackson on Graham Norton TONIGHT BBC1

mjbusterdion2009

Proud Member
Hey all,

Janet Jackson is a guest on Graham Norton tonight on BBC1 at 11:35pm.. think she is just performing not chatting xx

Im looking forward to this :) it says on the internet though..

'This week: pop superstar Janet Jackson talks about her career, life after Michael, and her new film with Tyler Perry'

Can't wait, I hope she does perform, but I think she will be getting interviewed, who said she was performing ??

Graham said last week she was performin.. she mite chat not sure he usually only chats to 2 guests and one performs.. Hope she does chat be nice to hear..

I hate talk shows like this, when the big name celebrities are left sitting there putting on a fake smile while the host interviews the not-so-famous person, á la Janet right now.

I missed her interview I think.

Oh, and I despise Graham Norton.

I didn't hear him being mentioned, and I saw most of her part. Got a phone call towards the end though, so can't be sure?

She really is looking phenomenal. You would never believe she's 44.

EDIT: I've realised where I know that guy from. CBBC's Stupid!. (Yes, I still watch CBBC. cBeebies too occasionally.)

That was a good show overall, Im so gutted that WDIGMT is coming out in the UK after I watched a rubbish copy, as I thought it wouldn't be released :doh: and they didn't mention Mike which is a good thing... I would have loved to have Janet perform nothing, but its all good :)

she reminds me so much of Michael

i hear that a lot, but i really don't see the resemblance.

to me, if we're talking about shyness, i guess all the Jacksons share that...but...

hey...that's just me...
to be honest, i always saw Janet as being much more talkative.

to me, if we're talking about shyness, i guess all the Jacksons share that...but...

hey...that's just me...
I agree I don't see any resemblance whatsoever appears to me that people are saying it for the heck of it. -_-

hey...that's just me...

There IS a resemblance imo, at certain times they look very alike, sometimes they act alike too, but they are siblings, so no wonder.

Then again - I love Michael beyond anything I could express, and Janet does absolutely nothing for me, so go figure. :)

There IS a resemblance imo, at certain times they look very alike, sometimes they act alike too, but they are siblings, so no wonder.

Then again - I love Michael beyond anything I could express, and Janet does absolutely nothing for me, so go figure. :)

well for me, i wasn't thinking about being a sibling. i know a lot of people who are siblings, who are nothing alike. and if u asked and found out if they were siblings, and they said yes, i'd be shocked. so, being a sibling doesn't guarantee likeness..

at the same time, i've seen non related people act so alike, i thought they WERE siblings, and i come to find out they were not siblings.

so..i'm not influenced by that. the only thing i see these people having in common is the general Jackson resemblance that all of them share, including Latoya..but beyond that, i think every Jackson is vastly different from the other, in the way that Siggy is different from his aunt and uncle...

again, some of them share shyness..but, that's it..to me...and even so...some of them are not shy..at least some of them don't come across that way, to me..

Last edited:
well for me, i wasn't thinking about being a sibling. i know a lot of people who are siblings, who are nothing alike. and if u asked and found out if they were siblings, and they said yes, i'd be shocked. so, being a sibling doesn't guarantee likeness..

at the same time, i've seen non related people act so alike, i thought they WERE siblings, and i come to find out they were not siblings.

so..i'm not influenced by that. the only thing i see these people having in common is the general Jackson resemblance that all of them share, including Latoya..but beyond that, i think every Jackson is vastly different from the other, in the way that Siggy is different from his aunt and uncle...

again, some of them share shyness..but, that's it..to me...and even so...some of them are not shy..at least some of them don't come across that way, to me..

Agree again with you and StacyJ. -_-

seriously what's with the unessecary drama? they are siblings so is that strange that people see a resmeblance , nobody is saying they are exactly alike

seriously what's with the unessecary drama? they are siblings so is that strange that people see a resmeblance , nobody is saying they are exactly alike

so it's now drama to discuss something harmless, and have different opinions on it? and some people ARE saying they are exactly alike. we're not penalizing each other for having different opinions on this just expressing them. why are YOU penalizing us? it's not a negative or a positive to discuss this difference of opinion. it's just a difference of opinion.

all I am saying is what's the point of even arguing about something so trival lol and imo the Jacksons have some strong genes and persaonalitly wise I think we can all see they are diffrenet , but I am just not surprised that some people might see some resmebalance that's all,

Back