Jermaine comments on the gay rumors

Enough with these rumors I made a decision I won`t read any magazine or watch any documentary about MJ they all lie ,good on you Jermaine I like how he speaks sounds like Michael:)

OK...so Jermaine just scored TONS of rep points from me....its about damn time that someone shuts that shit down.....:clapping:....

I am sick to my stomach, that they are still trying to suck people in with the BIGGIEST LIE and rumour that generates the most slander to create sales of whatever trash they chose to print. They never listened or cared about the million times he told in his own words that he was NOT gay !! He loved women to much and it was obvious. I will only listen to what Michael says about himself!! NO ONE ELSE can tell me anything about Michael I don't all ready know !!
I hope TMZ and other parasites like them fry in **** :evil:!!

Michael was a LOVER not a fighter..
Michael was an angel and a Saint..
Michael LOVED families..
Michael gave all FANS a chance to know him more and gave them a chance to feel his LOVE !!

I will never let Michael part, for he has filled my entire HEART !!

MJ TinkerBell..:angel::wub::agree:

my mother says to me: ''whats wrong if he was gay?'' and I say: ''im not saying its wrong, im just telling you what I see, and believe me I saw tons more material of Michael than you or any other who says he was gay'' Right?

How could anybody possibly think Jermaine is gay?????

Come on now he is the macdaddy of the Jackson men after Michael.

They're talking about Michael
ohh I couldnt watch the video lol...

but the people calling Michael gay are just jealous and they imply this BS because he never got caught up in trash scandals.

Michael was the ultimate gentlemen, I guess when you have 100% respect for the opposite sex people think your gay.

Whateves

Arnie Klein is scum. Don't normally side with Jermaine but he's on point with this one. Bout time someone said something.

since Michael's death.. Jermaine is one of the few Jackson's that has stayed true

not out there trying to demonize his brother for personal gain like some other..

always defending to the end..

Go Jermaine..

Back