Judge Denies Another Motion By Nona Jackson

Well there was this lady named Margaret Ray (or something like that) that used to break into David Letterman's house all of the time and claimed she was his wife. Then there was the guy who broke into George Harrison's place and stabbed him (and he had major security). He said The Beatles were witches that must be stopped. And lots of people know what happened to John Lennon. So since they know who she is, they should get her some help before something happens like the girl who mailed Michael a gun in the early 80s.

Just now Dorothy Marie published article about killer who claimed he was one of "Jackson six"...

So we have six people of the kind counted. Plus some girl who send gun to Michael in early 1980s. That makes seven.

^ There's also that other Billie Jean Jackson wannabe who was arrested for trying to break into Neverland a few months ago. She also claimed that she was Michael's wife and that his kids are hers too etc. :crazy:

I did not!!

oh wait :blush:

:rofl:

It's quite scary how many people make that leap into crazyland and become so convinced that they are married to their idol, or that their idol is in love with them too. How about the guy who was obsessed with Jodie Foster? (wonder what he would think now that she's out of the closet? :lol:).

I wonder if any of these Billie Jean Jackson kinda people are members here :ermm: :giggle:

Put your hand up if you're secretly married to MJ

*puts hands in pockets* :innocent:

and why is she not in a mental institution again ? :huh: oh no wait till she physically hurts someone :doh:

this woman is absolutely out of her mind

Yet she is allowed to harrass a family through the courts with no regard to the distress she could be causing on the children and the cost to the family for defending themselves. Once again the american court system have let MJ down.

and let down this woman she clearly needs help

Right, but I am more concerned for the children involved and the money she is costing this family, that could be better spent on his children. celebrity lawyers don't come cheap. Thousands of dollars is being spent in the courts for MJ's defence. I wonder if MJ will have to pay for debbies defence too.

Last edited:
I am more worried about MJ's and Paris, Prince and Blanket's SAFETY, not to mention Debbie's....can we as fans do something about this??

^LOL Roxanne.... something similar crossed my mind when i read that

denisrs i think the number you are searching for is beyond our comprehension

i still think the most humorous one is the lady who filed claims against him a year or so ago, that he made popping sounds in her house, and constantly rigged her car with gps systems so he could monitor her.

pop....

pop...

it's serious i know Linda... someone told me once, don't mess with crazy

it is strange how our laws are written to protect the crazy until they actually do something illegal, if there was some kind of plot going on against this country, and we were alerted to it, you can be dang sure, everyone known connected would be rounded up, confined, key thrown away... but you let the same type of goings on be happening to an individual citizen, and we protect the plotters until they actually do something.....

SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE

let's just hope she isn't anywhere near MJ and his children....someone track this lady down and give her help.

^ heck yeah....hopefully they will do something about this and not just let this happend until after she does something ugh..

^LOL Roxanne.... something similar crossed my mind when i read that

denisrs i think the number you are searching for is beyond our comprehension

i still think the most humorous one is the lady who filed claims against him a year or so ago, that he made popping sounds in her house, and constantly rigged her car with gps systems so he could monitor her.

pop....

pop...

it's serious i know Linda... someone told me once, don't mess with crazy

it is strange how our laws are written to protect the crazy until they actually do something illegal, if there was some kind of plot going on against this country, and we were alerted to it, you can be dang sure, everyone known connected would be rounded up, confined, key thrown away... but you let the same type of goings on be happening to an individual citizen, and we protect the plotters until they actually do something.....

SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE

It IS serious...seriously!! I don't know how MJ has handled this for all the time he's been in show business....yeah it's funny in a way but at the same time - UGH! This woman and other NUTCASES like her give me the CREEPS!!

Judge Denies Another Motion By Nona Jackson

(23-5-2008) On Wednesday, Los Angeles County Superior Court judge Robert Schneider denied another motion by Nona Paris Lola Jackson from London (UK).

In a filing last month, Nona Jackson had claimed she has "over 15 biological children with Michael Jackson," that she is legally married to Michael Jackson, that her own father is Satan and that she was born with white skin that later turned black. She also asked for a restraining order against Michael's former wife Deborah Rowe, whom she called a "busybody" who makes it hard for her to "concentrate" when she attends awards shows with Michael Jackson.:doh::no:

Previous motions by the same woman, where she had attempted to gain joint physical custody of Michael's children Prince and Paris, had already been denied.

Source: NY Daily News
She is obvioulsy sick....but maybe the judges has no other choice than to go through her motions as she keeps filing them...

If only the tabloids would run with these types of stories :rofl:
This story is more believable than the Chandler/Arvizo crap!

But seriously, if I were Michael, I would be scared and flattered at the same time.
And yes, the woman needs help. :better:

This woman has some serious mental problems. I really hope she's committed or something, before something tragic happens.

Last edited:
The poor girl needs help :no: It's not even funny anymore. Next time she or her lawyers try to put forward a motion with any relation to Michael Jackson, Debbie or the children, the court should be able to get her assessed by a psychiatrist, and then put her in psychiatric care if need be. I'm surprised her family haven't done that already. I'm not a doctor or anything but I can tell by reading that article that she has some form of schizophrenia. The thing is, people with schizophrenia don't know that there's something wrong with them. She really believes that Michael and her were in a relationship. She really believes that Satan is her father. It's not something she has simply made up... she really believes it's true. If she doesn't get help, her illness is going to get worse, the delusions would get worse too, and before you know it, she could end up harming herself or someone else. She needs help...

yes. She seriously needs help, hopefully they give it to her before anything gets out of hand.

Back